Nigger Privilege

tell me if you've heard this one before
>nigger breaks in to home
>ties up family and maid
>tortures them over several days
>burns them alive
no? well that's what happened and the trial is already over. but that's because niggers get the privilege of white people looking the other way when they do horrific SAfrican-tier shit to white people. instead our top news stories are about how niggers experience microaggressions from white people.

>wjla.com/news/local/daron-wint-found-guilty-in-mansion-murders

also, anyone else feel like something fucked is going on with this site lately? not talking like it's not the same as it was 10 years ago. just last 2-3 weeks it seems like we're getting raided and the mod team getting ban-happy. or is it just me?

Attached: mmurders.png (603x341, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel5.com/news/woman-survives-stabbing-attack-in-domestic-related-incident
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>last 2-3 weeks it seems like we're getting raided and the mod team getting ban-happy.
It's not just you. Blatant shillthreads everywhere that nu/pol/ cant help but bump

This is some awful shit.

Yes. The last three weeks have been a constant, subtle raid.

>The last three weeks have been a constant, subtle raid.
glad it's not just me. so many shit threads when i come on here now. i have a feeling it's a funded leftie raid that will end after the midterms. it's all because of that stupid fucking meme that this place impacts elections.

Thanks for the heads-up on this story. I'll be passing it along.

good luck. it's already being memory-holed

>as it was 10 years ago

It's ((you)) who have changed, user.

Nice digits

it was on 20/20 yesterday

link?

yea you hit the nail on the head 100% it's all part of the programming, all part of the plan and it's absolutely sickening. all across western civilization at every level. and the mods here are absolutely compromised, half the front page is always and consistently slide threads or threads from jdif/shareblue or who knows aimed strictly at demoralization with nothing related to politics. it's all white women fuck niggers and you're the the real npc ect ect. The the number of shills feels at an all time high right now.

Whites deserve it because they are weak, Weak are always victims and prey. If they can't kill, fight back,organize against enemy then they deserve to perish because they are too weak. Why they are getting killed and raped ? Because people know no one will avenge them.

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Whites deserve it because they are weak
organized whites are the most powerful thing on the planet

but I don't understand, the picture of the fine black gentleman clearly shows that he did not do a thing and that he's a quality man with real feelings.

POWERFUL

>or is it just me?
No, this place tries to steer people towards leftist ideals no matter what. That's always the game online. The Internet is chiefly here to make you more liberal.

Then organize. Nobody cares about we wuz.

>give niggers a bad education
>demonize them
>segregate them
>wonder why they turn out mentally ill
>wonder why they can't hold a job
>wonder why they chimp out
geee really jogs my nog here on how to fix this nigger problem

>groid kills whole white family
>crickets in the jewish media

Whats going on?

>white people have to fix niggers
yea this has been our pet project for the last 200 years. they're not compatible with civilization.

Not allowed to say that on Jow Forums. You need to mention how altruistic whites are.

You are so full of shit I think you need to go to the hospital for terminally impacted fecal matter on your brain. Let me set your straight, in the U.S. niggers are:

>allowed in the BEST colleges just for being black
>the media WORSHIPS BLACKS
>there is no official segregation
>they're already at retarded IQ levels no matter what
>they don't want to work
>they live to chimp out

>he a gud boy
>dindu nuffin
>went to church every sunday
>ypipo evil, it's their fault
>#resist
>#orange man bad
>#diversity is our strength
>#grey lives matter

>Give Estonians no education
>Demonize them
>Segregate them
>Force Russian/Swedish on them
>Wonder why they turn out mentally ill
>Wonder why they can't hold a job
>Wonder why they chimp out

Oh wait, Estonians didn't do this despite being Russian and Swedish bitchboys for centuries while having their women sold to fat Ottomans. Because they're not niggers

t, retard.

verdict?

guilty on like 20 something charges

Estonians are niggers tho

>Your honor in the above and entitled action of the state vs Saint Jamal, we find St. Jamal to be a saint and that he was curing cancer in church. I mean, look at him, he's crying. We think that evil family tortured and killed themselves to in order to subvert St. Jamals up-and-coming genius. *sigh* At least their long reign of terror is over. We are so sorry, Black Overlord. Not guilty.

Yeah i keep getting banned but it always seems to be aimed for another poster. May be related

bamp

Well I hope you take plenty of Africans in and do better with them.

Actually I hope you don't, but for your countrymen's sake, not yours.

Yes, I’ve noticed more leftist posts in the past few days, in almost every thread I’ve read through. Most of the posts are only around three sentences long and lacking detail so I don’t think they’re by people who really want to debate us.

i honestly think there is a funded effort to disrupt the discussion on this site. whoever is doing this probably thinks that doing so leading up to the midterms will give an edge to democrats. im eager to see what the site is like after the midterms. i bet it goes back to normal.

that being said, im also interested in seeing what happens here leading up to the election. probably massive amounts of money will be poured in to controlling this site and everyone that's here now will permanently migrate to infinity.

Their two teenage daughters were away at school. Imagine a nigger killing your entire family and burning down your home.

They were getting blacked no doubt anyway. Ironic.

Around blacks, never relax.

imagine the virtue signaling possibilities.
>a nigger literally tortured and killed and burned alive my entire family
>but i did not allow that to taint my view of niggers
>and to prove it
>i married the love of my life
>jamal
the fate of both of these girls.

Damn, the father looks just like my dad and the kid like my cousin... Fucking niggers, I am so happy the worst we have here is gypsies.

Attached: 1505255993321.png (1060x1110, 949K)

t. Eurocuck education

i've scoped out a few redneck towns in heroin country where i can buy a 3-4 houses and rent them out and live in one nearby and work on fixing them all. i havent made up my mind yet, but i'm leaning towards that it's much safer living among heroin addicts than it is having a house in a big city where a nigger is just a subway ride away from being at your doorstep.

They have virtually unlimited resources to pay shills so it wouldn’t surprise me. Lots of complaints about CTR shills back in 2016.

>were

I agree, it is truly the White man's burden

>implying whites are currently organized

coal burner almost payed toll
nigger sliced her throat and stabbed her

newschannel5.com/news/woman-survives-stabbing-attack-in-domestic-related-incident

if you guys want to get absolutely fucking enraged read this page. It's an entire catalogue of similar incidents and the completel media silence or obfsuscation of them

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

That guy's entire site is based btw

honestly i will not even go to this site because it will be too sad.

Guys I can't say more because I can't give away my identity but I've been spamming Christ here lately (you'll recognize me) and I am DEFINITELY HIP TO SATANIC SHIT IN THE DC AREA.

10/24 was the last full moon before the election and I think we foiled them just in time. It was a Wednesday, so we pray the rosary while meditating on the Glorious Mysteries. The fifth of those is the Coronation of Mary, Queen of Heaven. She is often depicted standing on the moon.

So have hope, frens. Have faith, hope, and love.

And most importantly HAVE JESUS if you don't.

Attached: gesu-31de2.jpg (286x374, 16K)

I wonder if any journalists get redpilled when they keep hearing about horrific nigger slayings and keep getting told to report on something else by their editor....

Nice digits, ONIONS mods BTW

I doubt it. They probably just think 'we can't let the stupid proles draw the wrong conclusions and become racist, systemic oppression makes them violent, white people dont get arrested for crimes against poc, blah blah'

sure some of them probably start to realize the truth, but theyre most likely terrified of actually thinking about it let alone saying it

Wife was a milf.

Yesterday I was relaxing in my car in a park and decided to play some video games, when all of a sudden I got the urge to check my surroundings. What did I see? Two dindus in a car getting cold feet about sneaking up on me. They were parked perpendicular to my car(around 25ft away from my car) which was the first red flag, and I could see them arguing with each other after they noticed me noticing them. I didn't say or do anything except kept staring at them until they got the message loud and clear that I saw them and was ready. After a tense minute they revved their engine and sped off. They didn't even yell or gesture.
Never relax if there's even a chance they're around; be situationally aware. I am a bit haunted regarding what could have happened to me if I was more carefree.

It is good that these acts are archived and cataloged on sites like these so as to not disappear but it just winds me up too much and I sprout another grey hair and grind my teeth some more so will not click on it. Thanks though.

Attached: F200F127-604C-4610-B11B-DB56958CEE65.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Soi boi

ffs even the closest city to where I live has hardly any niggers and most of them are rich african students.
I couldn't live near these packs of wild animals who stalk decent people like hyenas 24/7.

t. brainlet I'm the opposite of soi, which is why they didn't attack.

There wasn't as many until 2012 when pot was legalized, since then we've had niggers from prohibition states coming in droves. They have no business being where I'm at or being near any of my interests and they truly do stalk good people, you're right, but they're trying to invaded everywhere, so get off your high horse, Nigel.

*invade

Lot of invasion going around. As for the nogs, they're cowards and hate a target that is aware. So be aware of your surroundings, pretend you're in a prison yard because you are and the criminals haven't been caught yet.

Jow Forums is fucking dead. I don't know what happened, but it seems like everyday I see dozens of blacked threads, and threads/posts made by unironic liberals. We're getting too much press maybe.

Word

it's in the ops post user, look