>Peter Casey
>Independent outsider running in Irish Presidential Election
>1% support
>Says controversial comment out Irish gypsies
>Vote surges to 21%
>Media and lefties in disarray
>Immediately blames "Alt right poll skewers"
APOLOGIZE HACKERS.
thetimes.co.uk/article/alt-right-accused-of-skewing-opinion-polls-to-favour-casey-tgwkmclgh

Attached: 1.png (578x468, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=170897
politics.ie/showthread.php?267706-Peter-Casey-vote-share-Establishment-reaction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we did that with trump during the beginning of his campaign on every news poll. I Haven't seen an Eire/pol/ thread for ages.

Raste and bedpilled.

This is big for Ireland. Shows we actually have a big anti-PC support. He jumped from 1%-21% support in two weeks. Surprised there hasn't been a thread about him here yet.

Attached: 1.png (582x544, 156K)

>alt right accused of voting in poll

Is he "conservative" or full nationalist? It seems like it would be difficult to justify civic nationalism in Ireland.

Attached: 2E0B1657-C51E-4699-A726-D6C28860220F.jpg (1199x831, 155K)

FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKING OUR ELECTIONS!! >:(((

Attached: 1.png (587x201, 57K)

Very much "conservative". Which is a pity, but at least he's an outlet for people to voice their views in this election.

>>Says controversial comment out Irish gypsies
>>Vote surges to 21%
modern politics in a nutshell

>people who vote are poll skewers if they don't vote how we tell them to

>reddit
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Irish gypsies
huh?

We did what?

Apologise immediately if you voted for this fascist.

Attached: 1.png (585x575, 172K)

i dont even understand this narrative the only thing they are saying is "hurr people voted on polls for a politican we dont like so its skewed because people voted durr" truly stupid.

I've been here since Tuesday and haven't seen any Irish here talking about anything at all, ever.

>Jow Forums and Reddit
Fuck this bullshit, being in the same sentence as them. I'm turning 360 degrees, getting the fuck out of here and committing Sudoku.

It's a guilty by association arguement. They are saying that the only people that support him must be underground racists. It's to keep people from openly supporting the candidate to people they know and create a confirmation bias in people that are already programed

That cheeky devil Jow Forums is at it again. When will he be stopped?

It's even makes even less sense today, because they're counting the votes now and the results are lining up almost exactly like the cited polls in the article said they would, thus proving there was no "skewing".

fuck that meme will never die will it.
sweden was us, dont know anything about any potato niggers though, thats a bong problem. stopped helping bong after he fumbled brexit. cant carry a ball with your feet, silly faggot.

8ch this board does nothing but reply lefties.

Attached: 1509507238033.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

He got my No. 1 and I'm not apologising for it.

Is Jow Forums the Irish version of muh Russia now?

Bet the filthy knacker robbed this pin off someone.

Attached: 1.png (468x596, 417K)

This is good.
Your nation does not need this cultural marxist shit.

Everyone hate gypsies, even Left

Me too. Hes still very much a Conservacuck but I voted for him purely on the knacker issue.
I guarantee you "muh Russia" will be brought into this too.

THE IRISH ARE THE NIGGERS OF THE WHITE RACE. FACT :)

Attached: nigger.jpg (194x259, 6K)

if a bunch of rednecks can sway your elections so, your elections can be swayed by anyone

>everyone keeps slandering Jow Forums as the site that created victory from defeat
>they don’t understand how this is a good thing

It's not "rednecks". Everyone hates tinkers. Everyone has had bad experiences with them. They are all genuinely inbred thugs. The only people calling Casey racist are insulated rich lefties in Dublin who have never as much as seen a gypsy IRL.

>tfw half-irish
>tfw can see the irish going down the cucked path that Britain has been on but at a more rapid pace like they're trying to catch up
Pls no. Stop doing this to yourselves. This article makes it sound like Casey almost won but that Higgins brainlet won in a landslide. Hundreds of years fighting for independence from the english to then chain yourself to the globo-homo empire. Pearse would weep.

Attached: 1520555087808.jpg (2000x1000, 257K)

neckbear
neck bear
ne ck be ar
n e c k b e a r

ok yeah i meant neckbears not rednecks
today's weird as fuck

Higgins won because:
1) The President does nothing, so no one takes it too seriously.
2) He's literally about 5'2" and reminds everyone of their quaint little grandmother
3)Hes fluent in Irish and has a nice little friendly demeanor
Peter Casey had a 1% polled vote two weeks ago. Within two weeks hes come from being the worst polled candidate, to coming 2nd in the election, with a margin of about 13% ahead of the 3rd candidate. This is a massive result and very encouraging for the future.

>Travellers
>Race

They are not a race, they are an inbred underclass of the Irish ethnic group. Can someone explain this to these cunts?

that's insulting to niggers

keep doing it. make him name the jew.

Das rite!
When after I open up a dozen coconuts and offer them to Jesus christ at my local church to be able to access internet I make sure I hack elections

>mixed mulatto.
>Father comes from scotland.
>father also has irish roots.
>have both irish and scottish roots. In addition to bring mulatto.
>find out britain and ireland are knee deep in cultural marxist dog muck, with ireland decaying at a faster rate compared to the uk.

Now I understand why pajeets hate being born indian.
Fuck my life.

Higgins is a complete faggot.
Here is a Higgins' poem:

The Prophets are Weeping

To those on the road it is reported that
The Prophets are weeping,
At the abuse
Of their words,
Scattered to sow an evil seed.
Rumour has it that,
At their texts distorted,
The death and destruction,
Imposed in their name.
The sun burns down,
On the children who are crying,
On the long journeys repeated,
Their questions not answered.
Mothers and Fathers hide their faces,
Unable to explain,
Why they must endlessly,
No end in sight,
Move for shelter,
for food, for safety, for hope.
For the words that have been stolen,
From texts that once offered,
To reveal in ancient times,
A shared space,
Of love and care,
Above all for the stranger.

>This is big for Ireland.
It's kind of expected, when you think about how Irish politics looks to be kind of retarded.

Like how everybody complains about dear housing, but refuse to talk about how this is a result of immigration.

Ireland is lost. We need to take it back under wing. It would solve the hard border issue overnight.

>see conservative politician
>use media to associate with mean racist Jow Forums
>????
>memes

Underrated

Attached: F5165C07-A5A0-490C-BBBD-416FDCD5BA48.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Get rid of Masonic infiltrator Higgins. It was under him that the Irish abortion referendum was manipulated. Keep strong, white Catholic Irishmen.

t. white Dutch Catholic male

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=170897

Attached: F98A35B9-ED22-4210-A418-A9FEC75FD250.jpg (750x890, 617K)

Oi, you got a loiscence for tha opinion?!

What a bunch of faggots.

BASED Jow Forums.org/pol/ and reddit working together to MAGA Europe

Attached: 1540135886257.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

ok hold on
neckbeards
neck beards
neck
beards

Irish people have this brand of leftism that I fucking despise. It reminds me of the one the mexicans have. It's repulsive, and whenever I see videos of young Irish people, I feel ill. Such a dumb rebellious people with an inferiority complex and a phony degeneracy.

It's really just the more impressionable and insecure among us adopting the views and mannerisms of "fashionable" blue-state America.

Theres not many leftists here or anyone into a particular ideology. The vast majority of people are apathetic and politics is rarely a topic of conversation. We've never had a left wing government here and the two main parties are centre right but they're neo liberal scum like in many other western countries and see Ireland as an economy rather than a nation and our ethnic homeland.

go Ireland!! take back your country! fuck the media

Are you having a stroke?

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS Jow Forums? FESS UP PUNK.

There was this farmer who tried for shooting and killing a knacker who tried to break into his house. The people in that area almost totally voted for Casey.

Oh god yes :D

WHETEVER SCAFFOLD HIGH OR THE BATTLEFIELD WE DIE!
OH WHAT MATTERS WHEN FOR IRELAND DEAR WE FALL!

Pádraig Nally knew how to deal with them. I think he was only jailed for a few months and then released.

They're sending a message to the establishment that it doesn't want to hear.
politics.ie/showthread.php?267706-Peter-Casey-vote-share-Establishment-reaction

Alt-right Russian hacker here, It was me

>Pádraig
Is that some crazy Gaelic variant of Patrick or something?

Yeah theres a couple of Gaelic variations of Patrick.
Patrick; Packey; Paddey; Paddie; Paddy; Padhraig; Padraic; Padraig; Padraic. Pádraic; Pádraig; Pádruig, Pauric.

Literally never heard of the guy. But I will surely help skew polls now.

Also, how has Ireland gone from Ireland for the Irish in the 1990's, to the point of blowing people up, to now being borderline Swedish tier and deciding they want erase their entire country?

Reading that hurts.
Not saying anything at all what exactly he says that is racist just, he is racist.
ffs those women need a kick in the belly

Seriously, how did Ireland come to this? When I was a child, which wasn't that long ago, it was the complete opposite. How is this possible in one generation? To completely emasculate the populace like that?

What race are travellers...? Do they mean travellers, or do they mean unwashed Roma hordes?

We used to have an ethno state. We were 98% ethnic Irish in the 90s now its 82% but also a million Irish Catholic in northern Ireland too and not sure what the total percentage of ethnic Irish for the whole island is. Most immigrants here are European and any non whites here are bogus asylum seekers who came here to leech off us. The country is infested with traitors to who are doing everything they can to destroy us.

I've lived in Ireland for less than two years and I fucking hate travelers. I've had nothing but bad encounters with them since I got here. Think about that for a minute. Someone who had no prior knowledge of a group moved to a country and within two years developed a distinct strong hatred for them. That says everything you need to know about them. No one likes a criminal underclass.

Well, the Irish have legalized that now Sven, so get kicking. You could probably make a living at it.

>The infamous poll skewer known as Jow Forums

I dont get isn't Ireland literally a racist ethno-state??

Did you see that dude's hair?

My people were...caravan park people...from the South West of England. Half Irish, on my fathers side...they, uh, "travelled" to Australia on the request of her majesty.

>Irish people
>Complaining about racism
Wtf happened to Ireland?

They're Irish. Don't let their claim to being a distinct ethnic group fool you. The only difference is that they're more inbred than the other Irish.

>HAXORS
Haven't heard this word in a while.

I voted for him

Why should you? You have the right to vote for a retarded manatee if you wanted to.

kek

The Irish elite wish to be perceived as a modern western state like Sweden. That is why they feel that they have to import Sweden's social problems.

lel Jow Forums now being blamed for shit we didn't do. Haven't seen a potato nigger thread in ages.

Attached: 1540124601261.gif (716x620, 729K)

Oh fuck right off. The average person I meet here is lefty as fuck, young and old. Try to defend your shit all you want. Ireland as a whole is left of center.

Did any Irish bro forget that there even is an election yesterday?

Attached: Nate.jpg (1024x646, 141K)

Not anymore. Still pretty racist though especially the working class. Most people I know have a disdain for immigrants and would be happy if ever foreigner in Ireland fucked off and it was just ourse left.
I live in a very tight knit community of 1500 and its homogenous and no non Irish person could come and join this community because we have little time for anyone but our own.

>and reddit
what did reddit do to lose good graces

Attached: 1506683625083.jpg (1180x787, 305K)

>expecitng any sort of sense or coherence from an Irishman
They are genuinely retarded, I live with one and work with another, they’re dumb as fuck and you should’ve seen the shit they said and did after the Mcgregor fight.

Ok but how does Conor McGregor fit into all this?

>Larping his hard.
Don't believe this bullshit for a second.

It's just amazing to me that statisically, based on voting patterns for casey that there are more racist bigots that live in close proximity to halting sites.
That's a crazy coincidence altogether.

Attached: eric-cartman-special-olympics.jpg (457x457, 23K)

Casey is still a cuck when it comes to foreigners though. He thinks mass immigration is good thing. I can't be bothered with farce that is the presidency in this country.

They're literal white niggers.

So what's the truth?

The impression I get is that Ireland is a lot like Scotland in that it's got such a high standard of living and has been hit by so little diversity that they don't really see what the big deal about this right wing stuff is and mostly grow up with lefty teachers telling them that capitalism is inherently bad so they have to support bigger and bigger government.

Pretty much everyone I know, including the left, fucking hate gypsies.

Ireland is just like anywhere else in the Western world. Immigrants are everywhere, even in the small rural towns. The average person you meet is not a racist right wing strong man. In fact the average Irish person is skinny, effeminate and not what we would consider masculine back in North America. Politics wise they are obsessed with America and comment on how much they hate Trump daily. The average person is left of center, young and old. Most are fans of no guns, and almost all have never even shot one before. In general they are cuck faggots the same as any other European country outside of the east. I'm already anticipating a bunch of ass blasted micks because the truth hurts. Deal with it faggots.

Are you from a middle class background, urban and in college? I live in a small rural town and its not cucked and were also separated from the rest of the country and somewhat immune to the faggotry. Different accent and culture here makes this place seem separate from the rest of the country.

Set to be the lowest turnout ever, so yeah, I'm sure a few did.