Wikileaks is /ourg

>wikileaks is /ourg..

Attached: file.png (654x619, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/site/progresskorea/globalproject/43414628.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Subhuman races and their countries ought to be looted and genocided.

Well, are they wrong?

Assange has been dead for 2 years now. Wikileaks is run from the fbi building in DC

they never said that it was a bad thing.

by that logic NATO's intervention in Libya and its membes' past colonial history and abuses in Afria justifies nigger caravan going to Europe.

>browsing reddit
I don't' know how you can do it. Shit makes my blood pressure rise too much.

I don't think it justifies it, it's just cause and effect.

Attached: gadaffi_predicts_future.png (1350x1800, 1.98M)

Thread LOCKED! Reason: People are debating

No they're just liberals. They only went against Hillary because they were for Bernie or something.

Technically it wasn't supported by the US, the fucking idiot president decided to have an extra ballot box for people to give him the option to keep him in office which is unconstitutional. Bare in mind his from the liberal party, why would the US back such operation? it was the military who decided to take matters into their own hands and I can tell you this is true because I was there.

Ask them if they believe the people fleeing that chaos in Honduras should vote for Democrats

9/10 people will say yes, ignoring the fact that it's illegal for noncitizens to vote
the other 1 will say yes, after they're naturalized, ignoring the fact that it was Obama and Hillary as Secretary of State who oversaw the coup

Attached: 1514828665818.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

why does Honduras have an israeli presence?

>Nobel peace prize recipient Obama supported a coup in Honduras

Man being awarded the Nobel peace prize should be considered an insult nowadays.

2009 - Obama

so he dindu nuffin?

Attached: 1485818618857.jpg (720x720, 76K)

It does.
What we did wrong is we didn't act immediately on it

Dude South America is Jesuit controlled. They Named Columbia.

they name their child meals columb(s)

Brainlet, who was the nigger in charge during said coups etc

Attached: DE58A1EB-2578-4BDB-AF2A-BEE8A18C5C73.jpg (520x434, 55K)

>Honduran president tries to become dictator
>Honduran military says "lol no"
>Uncle Sam says "yeah, no"
>OMG AMERICA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HORRIBLE COUP

lmao yup

Attached: file.png (758x578, 19K)

bump

so before 2009 Honduras was a paradise?

>US caused extreme violence, poverty, and repression

I guess they are coming back for more of that then. We shouldn't disappoint them.

actually... yes. They were kangz n shit

Attached: file.png (837x104, 5K)

Stuff like this is why I don't care that much about Assange any more.

They aren't wrong, the CIA has funded violent revolutions against legitimate governments in a very long list of countries.

The latest country: The United State of America

What is wrong with this information? The guy asked a question and Assange answered with the documents that were leaked. Assange is doing his job and I'm thankful for it. It doesn't all have to support your worldview. The U.S. government is fucking corrupt and that's why a lot of people supported Assange and Trump. Because they were the only ones talking about that.

Good lets get shit started already

America's magic dirt will surely transform the barbarians.

Exactly.

Assange is my personal hero

Not according to OCED
oecd.org/site/progresskorea/globalproject/43414628.pdf

less than 5000$ equivalent GDP pro capite and one of the least competitive countries in the list
probably better than they are now, but still not "good"

Dude theyre right though. the coup was set up by none other than hillary clinton and democrats were furious over it. They convenietly forgot it happened. I dont know why trump never brings it u0 that the whole ordeal was hillarys bullshittery

Cognitive dissonance is hard.
You dont have to throw your hands up in the air and say, well we have to let them in, but if you want to know the reasons why the place has devolved into a bigger shithole than it already was, you now have your answer. What you do with that truth is up to you.

It's more like they TRIED to fund one in the Honduras and failed, and now the Honduras are poor as shit. Central America as a whole got fucked because they couldn't play off US influence due to internal fighting and insurgencies. That's not to say the US was treating them well, or would have, who knows? However, it gets old when the countries that fought the USA tooth and nail only to find themselves in dire poverty after their victory blame the USA.

It adds fuel to the argument that we should stay out of the business of foreign countries which would include this migrant caravan. Not our people, not our business. We can talk about history but it will be settled by lawful means. This is a problem because it is not determined through legislation, it's a direct violation of the law and therefore not supported by Americans. It's no form of resolution or compromise, it's one side trying to bully the other side over history.

So? Can we consider this a counter attack and kill them like the invading army they are?
FYI Troops at the border since April
Q

Attached: 165C0ECC-749D-4EFC-A4E8-33A330FDA73B.jpg (1242x683, 192K)

Huh? Am I the only one who can read. It is not leftist it's not supporting the caravan it's pointing out a historical fact. You are as dumb as if I said why don't you have an umbrella and you accused me of working for an umbrella corporation

Attached: 879809798.jpg (1194x1566, 486K)

Wikileaks is compromised, Assange is dead or worse.

Attached: 1535491614571.png (1780x860, 232K)

You must be autistic if you don't see that it is supporting the caravan.

The implication is that the US DESERVES to have migrants walking towards them.
The "fact" that the US may have hurt their economy does not answer the question of why they're heading to the US (if it's so bad).

It's bots responding to the OP. You're reading it right. Everything on Jow Forums for the past year has been divide and conquer tactics. No one is a true Scotsman. Everyone is a Jewish puppet.

>why the place has devolved into a bigger shithole than it already was
They're not acknowledging that it already was a shithole. And if you asked why they'd probably say it was something else the U.S. did.

>He says facts that hurt my feelings!!! I hate him now!!!!
MAGApedos really are the SJW of the right.

It doesn't hurt the US at all though, its just a burden for the tax paying little people to carry.

>It doesn't hurt the US at all though, its just a burden for the tax paying little people to carry.
Tax payers ARE the US.

It may well be, would that be more or less difficult to handle?

are you stuipid? It makes perfect sense
god damn shill

>tries to become dictator, thanks for the laugh boer

>Why is this event happening
>Because of this
>WHAT HOW DARE YOU SAY I DESERVE TO BE RAPED!
literally does not say that gaylord

do you think honduras has more or less than it did before the civil war?

bumpimg this pic for visibility

>Defending SJW talking points by calling non-faggots SJWs

>calling out the obama admin on something normies don’t know about
>Not /ourguy/

Nothing in that statement implies that we deserve the caravan. The point is that members in our government start these covert policies which fail miserably and then make the citizens deal with the consequences. We should stop funding all of these coups elections and wars. It's creating migrant problems. I agree with him and I don't want the caravan here. It's not my responsibility.

It wouldn't be accurate old chap

This is the conundrum that pisses me off.
"We the US are gonna stick to ourselves"
*war breaks out*
"USA bleese helb"
The US can't win. Either they work with a country and get told they're evil. Or they do nothing and get told they're evil. This is where the neocons (really neoimperialists) had it right, they just didn't have the spine. The correct answer is to get involved and then conquer what you took. Otherwise, don't get involved at all. In which case everyone still hates you anyway, but you gain no material wealth.

>strawman

At best the US' actions have some proximal explanation of why they're poor.
That doesn't answer why they're heading towards the US.

"Being poor"
"Being suffering"
these alone are not sufficient explanations. In fact, the guy who asked the question already knew they were poor and suffering when he asked it... So, stop being a retard.

(((Nato)))
Found the trumpnigger, they have to go to israel or usa or france or uk

They're pointing out it was your boy Barry that caused this shit. And the shitskins in EU.

Think about the ridiculous distance they're going "because they're poor." If you're poor in LA is your first idea to travel to Alaska because you're poor?

Exactly my point.

It was pretty bad to begin with. They have had a long history of problems with drug cartels. That's U.N. policy enforced by the U.S. to partially blame.

It has been been an insult since kissinger got it.

>Nothing in that statement implies that we deserve the caravan.
Considering that Wikileaks was doxxing ICE agents earlier this year I'd say it's likely that they do think we deserve it.

And then it just circles back to "should the USA therefore be responsible for the poor of the entire world?" Fucking globalist scum.

Either way, wikileaks is blamed for "taking a side" whenever they point to info people dont want to hear.
If you're fine with your government interfering in the matters of other countries continually for the last 70+ years, thats up to you to decide, but the facts are plainly clear that even in this case, it hasnt worked out well for you, now you have another bunch of shit skins who want in, like the Syrians before them, and the other towelheads before that, and the Vietnamese that flooded my country before that etc etc.
Maybe it will change your mind on the larger issue in the future rather than focusing on the here and now without context.

>Nothing in that statement implies that we deserve the caravan.
>We should stop funding all of these coups elections and wars. It's creating migrant problems.

wot.

Yeah our foreign policy has been fucked since Veitnam mainly because we are trying to crack the code of a nationally broadcast war. We haven't figured out to do this yet, and we really shouldn't even try anymore. Hopefully we scale back and learn to become aggressively isolationist. There are plenty of countries and people that have legit grievances against the USA, that sucks. I'm not ready to put a shotgun in my mouth so they feel better though, a start would be lawful policies that are actually pushed by the american people and not subversive NGOs.

The point is the reason for the caravan is very complicated and can't be pinned to one point in history or one country. It's a crowd pleasing post by Wikileaks and I expect better from them.

Wikileaks and everyone who doesn't support our regime needs to be jailed for life

They cant vote you retard. NOt everything is dems vs republicans

>implying Jow Forums supports the CIA

Ok I see you are a literal retard.
Let me spell this out as simply as possible you are inputing meaning that is not there.
>Why did this event happen
Not why are they doing this or why do we deserve this, why did it happen
>Because of this

>Maybe it will change your mind on the larger issue in the future rather than focusing on the here and now without context.
It has and we aren't fucking with these folks anymore, hence denying the caravan entry. It's lame to chalk the state of these countries up to the past 50 years of US foreign policy, they have been around for a long time and their situation hasn't really moved from instability and violence. This was going on in these regions before the USA even existed.

Attached: based.png (643x118, 13K)

>supported a coup
That still doesn’t explain why US is the desired place they want to flee.

I think that if you think 50k people woke up one day and decided to head to the US because they were all poor, and because there was a coup against their government..... You're fucking gullible retards.

The two events are entirely separate. There will ALWAYS be poor, unhappy people living outside of the US.
The solution to the migrant problem is NOT to make everyone in the world rich and happy (that's impossible). The solution is to have border security.

It doesn't justify it but it does explain it.

We'd have massive influx of non-whites anyway due to our Jewish population that controls the media constantly agitating for it since they were first foolishly allowed to come to this country.

Yes. They are wrong. What happened in Honduras in 2009 was not a military coup. Their supreme court ruled that the president/dictator violated their constitution and had him arrested and exiled. Not a coup, a legitimate deposition of a dictator according to their constitution.

>Obama is the best president ever!
>we are responsible for Honduras being a shithole in 2009
>Trump the worst president ever hinted that Honduras may be a shithole
GAME OVER DRUMPFTARDS!!!!!!

>bomb honduras back to the stone age
>hondurans say "fuck, america is strong" i want to move there after they blew my family up
>?

Huh? When is the last time in history people fled violence to the country that perpetrated it? How has this argument ever made sense?

Oh, and WL is now cointel. Has been for a long time.

>>Why did this event happen
>Not why are they doing this

He askes WHY are the hondurans Trekking thousands of miles

They = The hondurans
Doing this = Trekking thousands of miles.

Gee I wonder what happened before 2009

Attached: 6304cfcebd10f29918aef101defe25cf.jpg (1259x1920, 193K)

lol so again
>let's run to the guys who said that was ok
but frankly, legitimizing is a weasel word. more like didnt intervene.

also, was the place any good before then? and why not go to ecuador or colombia or any of the other peaceful places someone with a modicum of intelli.... oh wait

It's true though.

This is correct.

The dude leaks information. What do you expect?

That's why it's important to conservative or right leaning individuals to be honest about the part that the U.S. and other governments play in the destabilization of these smaller countries. Because the left takes hold of these facts and tries to make that arguement

Exactly stupid. You just said it yourself. Congrats you recognized your error.
Why is this happening
Because this
If I was asked why nigs are poor and hate whites I could say it's partly due to slavery that doesn't mean I love nigs.
Goddamn kill yourself, it took 4 explainations to get that simple concept

The thing is in most of those "destabilization" scenarios it was the Democrats doing it anyway. Leftists always have their cake and eat it, too. It makes me sick.

Well its good it has, but as can be seen by the hurr durring reactions on twitter to it, theres more work to be done. I agree the US aren't completely to blame but they bare some responsibility and should acknowledge it, and we are seeing a change in US foreign policy with Trump, that's good and why I support him. But you can be sure 99.99% of the people reacting to this harshly have zero idea and its news to them

No, I think you didn't understand what I said.

Anyway:
>Why is this happening
See: Wikileaks' post still doesn't answer the question.

>>wikileaks is /ourg..

You worthless racist turd, go eat shit and die of cancer already

>Democrats
>leftist

>"Article 239 specifically prohibits the president from attempting to amend restrictions on succession, and states that whoever does so will cease "immediately" in his or her functions."

It wasnt a coup since by violating the constitution he ceased being president

How does the US share some blame?

10 years later though? Refugees fleeing for their life are also fleeing through Mexico too.

This EX-FUCKING-ACTLY! I keep trying to explain to some brain dead ducks that it was a legitimate deposing.

>That's why it's important to conservative or right leaning individuals to be honest about the part that the U.S. and other governments play in the destabilization of these smaller countries. Because the left takes hold of these facts and tries to make that arguement
exactly.

the fucking right runs from this shit and will look a honduran right in the face and tell them they should be thanking the usa lol. we fucked up over there, we can own it and still keep our country, there are things we can do to rebuild these relationships. I think Trump is going the right way with this.

Yeah I agree a lot of people are ignorant of our foreign policy blunders in the past, in fact I think they started becoming aware of them because of the internet and that is what led them to lean towards Trump. Our actions had an impact on the current generation of Hondurans. I acknowledge that, I think it's ridiculous to think that marching into the USA as immigrants is going to improve the situation in any way. In fact, it's funny that if you traced some of the architects of the New America Foundation which is pushing for this shit, some of them would definitely have been involved in the coups in the Honduras.

They only saved Honduras from becoming current venezuela or nicaragua.

It's still a shithole though, but because of the politicians.

I'm saying that members of the government have a share of the responsibility of this problem. I'm not saying that we have to repent for the sins. I don't believe that he is saying that because of our government involvement we have to pay some sort of reperations and let them in. Now if he was saying that I'd say that's a dumb solution.

I agree that we need border security. Having an open border policy gives them incentive to come here. They should stay and fix their own problems, but I think it's our responsibility as citizens of the U.S. to start being more aware of some of our global policies and maybe clean house.