Redpill me, /pol, why do women love to travel so much?

Redpill me, /pol, why do women love to travel so much?

Attached: travel.jpg (1400x875, 186K)

I have no idea.

Attached: 1F443FA1-2B66-4252-8E47-9BD5843E96AD.jpg (720x1280, 219K)

Well its pretty simple, they like to experience new dicks.

They like bragging, they expect people around them to care about image as much as they do and the travelling adventurer is an endearing image in today's world.

They're like chines tourists.
They travel because it gives you social status in their world.

Travel is synonymous with fucking foreigners.

status symbol
it's pseudo-intellectual
you can claim to have achieved something by achieving nothing

They're insecure by nature so it's just another status symbol to them.

This is the correct answer.

If you could travel, why wouldn't you? Why are you implying it's just a woman thing?

kek true

This.

Not gonna lie Romania was beautiful.

They don't love to travel. They only love to take photos so they can post them on social media and seek attention.

they think they gain valuable life experiences etc when in reality they just lower their financial stability

They don't. They're the generation of women that grew up in the 90's where women traveling the world was romanticized and seen as cool. Now your run of the mill Stacey is cool too don't you know, so she'll travel and snap pictures to prove it.

Give it 5-10 years and you won't hear about it as much

It’s just another form of materialism. Experience greater than things is what they say. But they do the same stupid shit in other countries as They do in the cities and towns theyre from. And yes, Wonderlust just means dicks in foreign countries.

Stupidest thing you can do without actually doing anything.

rare flag. women do love to travel though. You ever go on social media and see posts like "take me back" "tbt to that time i did "this"... its quite pathetic they all do it.

That's right gotta stay and work over time for free since mr shekelstein told me he might give me a raise.

It's a combination of low self confidence, low iq and attention seeking.

Notice how intelligent, secure woman don't brag about their trip on social media all the time.

How much did you pay for the sex? Over 50usd per hr means you were scammed. It is 45 generally.

what bothers me is these females get time off work constantly to go on vacations and still hold their jobs. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure i'd get fired or let go if i missed as much as them

Well if your like me when men travel we like to see historical sites,old museums,natural wonders,architecture,good food and liquor. Women travel so they can flood social media with photos of their ugly faces in new places and larp as one of those live laugh love sisterhood of the traveling pants bitches and fuck local dudes without the stigma of being the local whore. Play make believe "bohemian" while staying in a 1500$ a night hotel some dude is probably paying for.

Because while men bust their ass, stupid cunt women with their open toed shoes are free to roam around looking for dick. Legalize rape :)

Attached: dumb pussy.png (300x168, 62K)

all females do dude wtf are you talking about... its their life purpose to post on instagram pictures from their vacation etc and boast about how "culturally enriched' their lives are now that they got to go to India to swim in the poo water ETC

It makes them feel special and better than other women.

Remember women are weak and usually incompetent, so showing off for them is a little different than with men. While men like to show off their actual skills and abilities, women will show off by wearing expensive clothing or traveling and takings tons of selfies.

To ride the global cock carousel

Pretty much this.

Women are incapable of building anything significant in their lives without a decent partner, and attempt to repeatedly experience new things for temporary satisfaction instead.

Happily married women building a family strive to do everything they can to improve the nest. Others seek to flee the nest as much as possible since they haven't built it to be worth experiencing.

lol I didn't pay for no sex,I wanted to see Bucharest. Really beautiful city,really great people. No blacks or muslims. It was great.

Attached: bucharest.jpg (612x918, 240K)

Probably because they want to escape their responsibilities.

That is the only answer that has ever fit shallow women.

Its not about experiencing the culture or atmosphere - its about getting a photo of them there being there for social media as a "life achievement". You dont have to do anything or put effort in or develop any skill, you just have to be there.

Women are boring NPCs and exist only to "one up" other women.

Tbqh you could make this photo anywhere to pretend you travel. Can’t tell wtf those signs say.

Attached: 35ED3D71-AEBB-4406-9290-CA1681AB9D5F.jpg (720x1280, 128K)

/thread

>and seek attention

that and just traveling around draws a lot of attention if you're a female. Even if it's nothing more than service industry people fake fawning on a person being you are spending money there. All of that shit is straight catnip for females.
Travel is also a good one up on basic bitches who never get to travel anywhere. It's not only looking to shame them for never going anywhere but also at the same time point out how the basic chicks man never takes them anywhere. Even better if you also have an outfit from somewhere too.
>oh this dress?
>I got this in Paris when my........

None of this works for men being most of don't want to go anywhere anyways and if if we did, it's a few phone calls and we could go. So who gives a fuck?
Men have to do something physical to truly one up another man. Win an ironman, climb a damn mountain etc as in I could do this shit and we both know you can't do it you lazy fuck.

foreign chad

>Redpill me, /pol, why do women love to travel so much?
So they can die more easily.

This

Women are the more open and creative gender, seeking inspiration while men are too often content with monotony and the doldroms.

Ah so you’ve been at the Q club and at Thor’s.

this is their chance to have sex with me

>Women are the more open and creative gender

think of all the great female artists

The fucking yoga pants again. I guess crop tops and yoga pants are the new whore uniform.

>Redpill me, /pol, why do women love to travel so much?

Social currency. Its so at parties they can say "Well, when I was in Amsterdam..." and post pictures online. Makes them seem more worldly and important when all they've done is waste money on every tourist trap.

Attached: women online.jpg (564x1532, 109K)

No they just buy more free days. Also most women here a least work part time. About 75% of them to be honest. They have time as holidays here are about 5 weeks paid leave as a minimum most of the time, 6 weeks paid per year isn't uncommon. Plenty of time to travel.

slut-activities. They hook up with numerous men across every destination and their reputation at home isn't threatened.

also rare flag

"all female do"

Holly fuck are stupid or what.
I guess this guy knows 100% of the woman on earth.

Because they want taste other dicks.

This too, love it when young college age tourists get hit by bicycles and I shout at them to get cancer and fuck off in Dutch.

is your country safe for a european woman 22 years old?

Purely instinct male test in the west is so low theyre looking for foreign men women constantly seeking normal and that is extremely rare in the west

Prostitution. My work mates fuck hookers and they're all foreign girls.

* "travelling"

The stupidest thing you can do is suck a homeless niggers dick for bus fare.

How were the dicks?

Traveling is only bad if the woman pays for it herself. if she gets some poor sob to fund her travels, or raises money online, so it's sort of like a business, then it's different.

Not a faggot like you cunt.

sad

They don't, men usually travel a lot more

They go on a vaginal quest to find the most suitable, animalistic, rapey candidate to father their offspring.

Maybe, but you sucked a dick. That's doing something, learning or using a skill.
Traveling is just walking around, eating and drinking...not a skill.

Its nearly the only way for them to detach emotionally from their surroundings - its a freedom thing and an emotional liberation from their daily life

True also you are gaining income through the bus fare. Traveling is just a net financial loss.

Attached: AC8778DB-3AF0-409C-A49E-264C7C835ABF.jpg (1080x1920, 193K)

Actually, "take me back", "tbt" and all the bullshit is made up by woman just so because they can post something when they are not going anywhere. They constantly need to one up their friends and the fucked up thing is they all know how fake and pretentious what they are doing is.

She'll get some stares from men solely because she's white but other than that, if she has common sense its pretty much safe.

To show other women how "special" they are, and how expensive shit they can do.
Usually at the expense of some guy that wont apear in the pictures she keep, so nobody can relate her with plenty of beta provider faggots that thought she loved them.

Attached: 1539293514587.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

They don't want to deal with the shit life they've created for themselves at home so they're running away as often and as much as possible

"It's so different!"

so people is Sri Lanka are way more civilized and educated than in India?

off the top of my head

Georgia O'Keefe
Mary Cassatt
Frida Kahlo

unsurprising how they're usually within the past century or two given the overt suppression of women in the arts in the past (and unfortunately in the present day to some extent)

They usually travel with their bfs (who pay the trip).
(rare flag)
A little bit of each of these. But from what I can tell, either lone girls or couples without children travel a lot. I can only guess that the former are looking for attention and potentially dream about meeting their "true love" in another country, while the later are trying to show off how rich they are and how better they are than their other female friends and non-friends.

Either way, couples with children, even with a lot of money and time to travel, don't brag so much on (((social media))) about their trips. They just travel to enjoy a small vacation.

All european women i know as travelers are all about that dark dick. Some of them move here exclusively to get blacked.

American women are somewhat like that but they are annoying as fuck and nobody really likes to talk to them because muh trump muh feminism. Pump and dump.

Argentinian women are absolute trash, the worst women possible on earth, everywhere they go they want to spread their ideological cancer and dont even have fun traveling causw everything is sexist and they will call you out on that.

Rest of south american women travelers fall into two categories, they either want some gringo to give them papers or they genuinelly like to travel. I even know one that travels to remote locations and its super redpilled about niggers or natives being lazy, she has no simpathy for poor people that are poor just for the sale of getting gibs, knows more of the country than I do and does it to find the perfect place to retire.

Came here to post this.