Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Clooney
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Clooney
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Clooney
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Ferrer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I met Clooney at a party a fee years ago. People referred to him as George "Negro Killer Looney" Clooney. He kept talking about niggers nonstop.

That's a tough one, but you can always become something without being born into it...

Doesn't have a star... What butthurt

he is not willing to pay $40k for it...

>thinks actors opinions are worth anything
>boasts about having more workers
>locational transplant with no children
>directs because money is thrown at his name
>doesn't follow through on humanitarian efforts
Hollywood elite.
I wonder how many children he's helped abuse.

>heres the thing, yeah i own my own satellite, and yeah, i moved my family around the globe as a response to the refugee crisis, but anyway, before i ascended, i had a normal job once

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

Isn't that from a book? What character is that?

Well he's half right, people from the midwest have never been Hollywood elites and never will be, they are there mouthpieces however, in more than one way

Attached: bitch.jpg (950x534, 85K)

and yet "maaaatt daamoon" is more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

tell me he is wrong

>He ran company of 12 people!

Clooney is a idiot.

Attached: xhs9t4m7jhk11.jpg (539x496, 30K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Clooney

I don't think Trump ever denied being elite
but he's an elite in and of New York, while Clooney is an elite in Hollywood, participating in all their jewish cultist games.
Trump can be a man of the people because he doesn't act or pretend and just says whatever the fuck he wants or thinks. People like, relate to, and can trust honesty, and that's what Trump is bringing. Even with all his money, Trump is a flawed human, while Clooney might have been a struggling kid growing up, but once he made his money he turned into a giant douche

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Clooney

Technically no, he did grow up poor. His sister's a homely local news lady and his dad is the mayor of Dayton, KY, but he did have humble beginnings.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Clooney

If you think trump just dont run the few CEOs of his companies you are mistaken

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Ferrer

See
I out dubbed your lies

He's an elite because he has become an elite just because you were some fucking wage slave at some point doesn't remove that. Why won't George let all those migrants into his Italian Villa that he probably never goes to?

Remember when George was all "there isn't going to be a Donald Trump [smug laugh]"

>philanthropist as if that makes him a good person
George Soros is also a "philanthropist" a literal Nazi sympathiser

>elite in New York
>biggest jewish population outside of israel
>not participating in "jewish cultist games."

Lmao. When the mental gymnastics is too much. You MAGApedo are top kek

I’ve seen this phenomenon played out on a much smaller scale. Kid from the sticks moves to The Big City. Being insecure about his background he works to assume the form of The Big City final boss. I don’t fault George for being the embodiment of “Mr. Hollywood”, I bet it pays well, but his bleeding heart is also an act. It’s how you get ahead in that town.

Attached: FE2EFD81-569D-476B-8CFE-57FA24F9F7E5.jpg (521x1024, 86K)

Clooney is a shit actor who is only famous because he's from an acting family.
Anyone else would have seen their career go up and smokes after a movie like Batman and Robin.

thanks for the (you) fellow Jow Forums polposter! I, too, frequent this site! all the time!

maybe you want to talk to newyork then as the most jewish state

Are you fucking retarded?

The Trump organization has 22500 employees. He has executives, managers, sub managers the whole fucking shaboozle all the way down to the toilet cleaner.

Every company is run like this, in a hierachy...some companies that are run we'll make money, other that don't have good structure etc go broke.

Fucking retarded lefties.

Attached: 59de6267140000dd4a494496.jpg (1910x1000, 304K)

Clooneys post here actually gives some insight into why some hollywood minds are the way they are.

At the end of the day they are used to having to please 10 different groups with a Jew at the top that they need to please.

When a guy like trump comes in and says, no, fuck your elitist consensus we’re going to go with the Will of the people, that’s something that’s alien to them and uncomfortable. They have little to no power within that new structure.

>Is george clooney wrong?

Short answer: No.

All Hollywooded out homos.

>whataboutism
There are no arguments here. Just mindless blabbering

exactly this....literally a paid actor that works for jews..

Jonah Hill was on the Stern show this week talking about how he didn’t grow up in a hollywood family either.

Turns out his dad was an accountant to the stars and he was making prank calls with Dustin Hoffman’s kids when he was young.

Why do these people lie so much?

This. She sang a few Christmas songs with Bing Crosby ffs, the royalties off of that alone could probably support one person indefinitely

He's been a full time actor since the fucking 1980s.

It's so laughable when these rich spoiled fucks brag about their blue collar background. That was 30 years ago dipshit, and you're out of touch.

It's like when stephen king touts his working class background, but he's lived in a fuckin lakeside mansion on kezar lake since 1972.

Hollywood attracts the biggest narcissistic losers in the country. I would rather be living with my parents on food stamps than being George Clooney.

He is not allowed to have any other opinion so it invalidates this one...same is true for ALL Hollywood actors

Regardless, even if Trump wasn't "a man of his people" (which i feel he isn't considering his upbringing) he can still enact policies that benefit "the people" which in America's opinion does happen considering he is elected...

Hmm, it seem YOU are genuinely retarded or just refuse the idea.
Can you not grasp the difference Clooney is pointing out in that paragraph?

Trump sits in the gold tower and meets his 12 CEOs once a week for some updates and decision making.

Then he play golfs and mingles with some other billionairs at events, watches fox. Its normal for billionaires to manage companies like that.

But just because the ceo he meets once a week has 5 deputy VPs who each has actual headquarters for region and field... trump does not meet or deal with any of that.

he is insulated, as I said its common and normal, but being in that position is not indicative of being great CEO who knows how to deal with people, or finish projects or anything thats actually hard work. Smart decision making is important. but thats about it

so calm down and stop fuming its really just how it is

Trump Curse incomming

Attached: 1514076383652.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

its funny you see the same kinds of shit from these kids on Twitch, they talk about how they had a job bagging groceries one summer 7 years ago, but now they're making $1.5M+ per year and they "know the hard life", everyone wants to hang onto that time of relative poverty in their life so they can relate to the common man. Laughable.

George was a real midwest battler. /s Parents were both entertainers.

>- George Clooney
>actor, philantropist, humanitarian & activist
and real human bean

Attached: 34567856542863.gif (500x500, 86K)

Nice pipes blood brother.

George Clooney molested me in 1978 while I was shopping for shoes

OMG no, his aunt was

>as an American singer, TV presenter and pioneer who briefly rose to fame in the 1950s with sister Rosemary Clooney. She led a very brief solo career, with songs like "Kiki" and "You're All I See".

somehow it means she got him in to ER tv series, using her fame from the 50s

inb4 Looney Clooney gets weinsteind.

>giving a flying fuck what George Clooney thinks

Attached: 9098089098.jpg (499x470, 19K)

>butthurt because he doesn't have a star on hollywood blvd.

This cocksucker has spent more time in Europe than in America and then left Italy because of migrant crime, the guy is a hypocrite and probably hasn't been back to the midwest in 40 years.

>Be george clooney
>think everyone is just like you

So brave. I believe you.

Yep, and you will see it even from rich or upper class kids who try to get street cred by acting poor or like they were poor at one time.

Every crust punk is a rich kid. Every antifa member a trust fund kid, etc.

I knew a kid years ago who bragged about working summer jobs so he could buy his own car. What he didn't tell people was the summer jobs were for extra spending money, and didn't come close to covering the cost of the brand new BMW mom and dad bought him, or the insurance, etc. They told him to do some work and they would buy hin a car, which they did. But he would always drop in the "I worked hard for my car " shit. Bitch, you worked for fucking around money and mom and dad bought you the car.

But rich kids always feel guilty and try to act blue collar. It's the same with democrat politics. Really.

Jose Ferrer was her spouse?Dafuq?I think this guy has family ties to one of our politcians.

Jesus ur a moron.

How did Trump get to his "insulated" position u speak of?

Did he just over night go from 5 to 22500 employees and all insulated.

Literally 90% of the shit u say has no basis in reality.

Attached: ecefja5mq8n01.jpg (1242x1224, 128K)

"His mother, Nina Bruce (née Warren),[15] was a beauty queen and city councilwoman. His father, Nick Clooney, is a former anchorman and television host, including five years on the AMC network"

So - dad was a media man.

" He attended Northern Kentucky University from 1979 to 1981, majoring in broadcast journalism, and very briefly attended the University of Cincinnati, but did not graduate from either.[29] He earned money selling women's shoes, insurance door-to-door, stocking shelves, working in construction, and cutting tobacco"
So - he did part time jobs while at University. Somehow this makes him a "man of the working class"

It's amazing how these liberal fucks will inflate tiny, inconsequential bits of their life to pretend to be "working class". Trump doesn't pretend to be like that - he's upfront with his background. That's why people are OK with him shitting in gold toilets, and get annoyed when Clooney (multi-million dollar actor who's dad was anchor for AMC) pretends to be some working man because he sold tupperware at the weekends while at University.

George's dad was nick Clooney. Nick Clooney was renowned enough to have his own wikipedia page, just like George's aunts. They were all in showbusiness, which is likely how George got his start.

George grew up firmly planted in the middle class, the son of a news anchor. His two aunts were singers and actresses, and George's first Hollywood gig was in 1978, at age 17. This bullshit about him being a poor salesman or whatever the fuck is an absolute joke.

How the fuck has being elite become to mean something negative?

If it was that easy you’d be doing it. Faggot.

100% agreed. Yet she had more leadership experience than Obama. Anyone who tried to discuss this angle was shut down by fake news media. It’s one of thousands of reasons that people come here for info and not cnn etc.

>I sold shoes for a short time
What a working class hero.

Attached: 114552647891.jpg (1019x768, 99K)

I used to manage a luxury car facility. Occasionally you had the parents with the kid looking at a $40k entry level...”oh it’s his money from his Subway job”

Really? 20 and he saved 40k plus taxes in two years? And even if so, you let him blow it on an object? Majority of wealthy people are too smart with money to let a kid do that. I don’t need to know who’s paying for the car. Just buy it and get the fuck out.

>Is george clooney wrong?
he is being purposefully disingenuous. just because you were poor until your were 30 doesn't mean that you aren't part of X Elite when you're in your 50's, world famous, have several $10 million mansions in several different countries, several hundred Millions dollars and make $20 million each movie, dine with the POUTUS for 8 years, speak at the UN, eat babies, get the Italian police to hush up dead rentboys at your villa, travel through Diplomatic channels and have the power to greenlight any project in your industry.
all of this makes the fact he had $11 dollars in his pocket once irrelevant. he is definitely part of the hollywood elite.

what the fuck? this nigga made ties out of pants? what the fuck is he talking about?

Being he was on TV by the time he was 17, when did have all these struggles and work all of these jobs ? He was not born as one but He certainly turned into an elitist.

>this nigga made ties out of pants? what the fuck is he talking about?
>I grew up in Kentucky.

We have houses made entirely out of doors. I believe him.

C'mon George your auntie was a movie star. You were an insider from birth.

That's a really bad shop

>george clooney
One of the biggest advocates for open boarders, flees when migrants move into the areas he lives in..........

Only 12 people to run a billion dollar company fuk why didn’t we elect Trump much earlier

I remember reading Brad Pitt's father was a truck driver. But more recently I read he is related to royalty.

So you are telling me that he did not use his World famous Aunts Rosemarys connections until he was a man child? cry me a river shitstain he had an open invitation to Hollywood where everything is connection and name recognition

Friendly reminder that George Clooney is a spook.

Yes he is fucking wrong he got in because of his aunt Rosemary Clooney. Fuck I think brad Pitt is one of the few that truly got there with nothing. He was a body guard for a at home massage/hooker when one of her clients needed someone for shoot and told him to stop by.

I take fart smell more seriously than I take opinions from people who make-pretend for money.

Wait...his mom was a popular singer. I doubt any of this is true.

Ah,it was his aunt not his mother. I'm still calling bullshit

bigger question is george clooney white? Id take him for a med at least, if not having some jewish ancestry

Because all the elites are complete fucking assholes to the Western working man. Except for Trump.

>hear a knock on the door
>young George Clooney selling insurance while wearing a tie made of his oversize pant leg.
>close door
That kid better hope he can suck some jew dick or he's fucked in life.

Clooney is an Irish name. In his case, he'd probably brag about how the Irish weren't considered white.

Sounds more like white privilege to me.

they dont sell liquor all night in Kentucky

Attached: 1540579948039.jpg (600x767, 163K)

Because its a retarded point?
You cant equate winning mayor of less than 10k population town in alaska to be equal or better in leadership role than a senator

Is fucking any mayor in any town better in leadership than every single senator?
How do people imagine they get to be in legislature? By presenting to their consistence their ability to lead and make correct decisions.

You realize CEOs lead the whole company right? And set the base for company culture? So what kob at a company gets credit for all the employees working? Lmao

Elite in this context means wealth/status. Being famous gives him more reach to spread his shitty opinion. The problem is, that same wealth/status insulates him from the everyday world. He can preach open borders because he'll just move to another $20 million dollar estate in a different country when all the migrants show up at his door.

IM ONE OF YOU GUYS REALLY

he's a little swarthy, so wouldnt be certain

ok the real wtf is why doesn't he have a star?

>I'm not an out of touch rich guy because a long time ago I wasn't rich
wew lad

>Started from the bottom now we're here

Attached: modern-family-ed-oneill-2-rcm260x260u.jpg (260x260, 15K)

Yes, thats how it works, as people who were not born rich remember better than a baby that had everything they wanted and never had to do a single day of hard work in their life.

yes, and you realize that trump is insulated from people and issues in the company right?
that they are the issues for the people who work for him to deal with.

>I had some shitty jobs in my youth and that makes me impervious to elitism
Umm no sweetie, that's not how it works.

Cheslea Handler: "My father was a poor used car salesman"
Reality: Father owned multiple new car dealerships. Multimillionaire with a summer home in the Hamptons.
Oprah: "I was a street walking Crack Whore"
Reality: Oprah was a street walking Crack Whore
Well, sometimes it's true.

Attached: hm-cabgirl.jpg (720x480, 84K)

George Clooney is correct.

In addition, Trump is a fat mongoloid cunt and he's pretty ugly.

He's absolutely 100% correct. I don't know if Hollywood people are really just average joes but Trump is one of the most blatantly bourgeoisie scumbags born with a silver spoon in his ass on the planet. He probably laughs at his supporters and at poor people in general.