Elone Musk

Whats the deal with this guy? He was the savior of humanity last year in 2017 today he’s a laughing stock. Have (((they))) finally succeeded in breaking his spirit?

Attached: C48B4A32-ACA5-4F67-A093-9FD9B6BFCAB1.jpg (750x913, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pipe-bomb-hoax-is-a-test-bigger-event-coming/
youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 6879806897.jpg (900x669, 168K)

you niggers have internet?

This. Answer the question

Fpbp

Damn I actually feel embarrassed for the guy. I would just delete my account after that and start over.

We have nukes and tinder thots aswell you degenerate illiterate scum

Attached: A4C64DD4-46B2-4C74-83CE-94EDF7F3334A.jpg (2048x2048, 680K)

He lost his sanity after being demoted from CEO in his own company.

WTF, I am immigrating to Pakistan now?!

Holy shit that girl on he bottom left looks like my wife.

holy shit. thought you guys were still allowed to beat the shit out of them for this kind of nonsense?

They all look hideous

He is attracting young people. He gets a bunch of young people to follow him, and then he bombards them with information about his products and what he is doing.
He knows what he is doing. If you follow him, he ends up looking really good. Just recently Tyler The Creator almost died in a car crash and survived because of Tesla airbags. Elon Musk capitalized on it and ended up looking like a hero.

Because he privatized a company. That's it. Seriously. Reddit normies just do what their told though.

infowars.com/pipe-bomb-hoax-is-a-test-bigger-event-coming/

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Attached: 1540578827170.png (500x662, 475K)

I need to come to Pakistan.

He is a high level transhumanist supporter by very powerful people. He screwed up by embarassing himself many times.

Holy shit that girl on the bottom left looks like this married chick I've been banging.

Fucking slimy gun grabber. Gonna have a part when this bitch finally dies. The brainlet behind the AWB.

Attached: The beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

>Dated Grimes

wew

Holy shit that chick at the bottom left looks like the whore I've been BDSMing for the last 2 years. Not even her lover knows.

paki here, posting these retarded thots isnt something you should be proud of or want to advertise. you should be assembling a thot patrol to find them and put them in a shallow grave.

Hes like trump. He gets terrible media coverage from the watch dogs, but still does a really good job at what he does.

kek

I don't think a person as autistic as Elon Musk is capable of feeling the feelings they're trying to make him feel. He is immune to Jewish feels-control.

I'm sorry for you, user.

Attached: 1524369346936.jpg (342x342, 56K)

It's only fitting you choose to live in Britain given the women over there make swamp trolls look pretty.

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN[1].jpg (615x410, 35K)

Elon is (((compromised))).

>paki here
>UK flag

Checks out.

>Ashvinah, 20

Attached: 1515237910994.jpg (201x219, 11K)

top wew

>Please don't let this /thread be another Gets Fest

Attached: 1539979257063.png (300x300, 117K)

Why would you even admit to that?

Attached: cr1.gif (374x210, 1.46M)

he's just a genxer trying to impress his millennial gf

Theyve had it out for him after he admited a drone blew up his rocket.

He'll go on to do something else. The man is brilliant.

>never actually designed/invented anything
>stutters like a retard when giving presentations
>has a juvenile interest in anime
>uses twitter like a child
>failing car company
>Hyperloop is a meme
>married gold digger twice
>pushes simulation theory

What a "genius".

Attached: simulated.jpg (472x565, 82K)

Im just happy he got all those faggots to stop talking about how the government killed the electric car.

Attached: ppc.png (450x403, 26K)

tesla just crushed its quarter, jews btfo'd

He thinks he can win at PR shit for extra marketing value but it isn't working out. He still did good work though.

You are so wrong, buddy ole pale.
Cat girls are the epitome of masculine tastes.

Attached: 1537965315570.png (282x224, 90K)

He designed geocities and the game plan for spacex and tesla. It was his recognition of industry incompetence and how to do better that allowed his companies to take off.
>no he's a welfare queen.
kek the ruling class has been bribing government to work against spacex and tesla since the start. The established aerospace companies are the bribing welfare whores.

Wow, they really try to mimic White Western beauty standards don't they? They could all easily pass as spanish or italians.

Only geniuses can truly appreciate them.
>He designed geocities and the game plan for spacex and tesla. It was his recognition of industry incompetence and how to do better that allowed his companies to take off.
That's genius level.
>kek the ruling class has been bribing government to work against spacex and tesla since the start.
Elon was chosen by the ruling class (pic related). He's just playing a character that gets sci-fi nerds ejaculating.

Attached: SpaceX'dout.jpg (1000x910, 205K)

The man can't do much for tesla so he probably just sits at home and tweets

He's almost untouchable barring anything absolutely stupid. He probably doesn't know a bunch of shit though and people take his word as gospel when he's just rich as all hell and tries to keep up with the times. He's also real into 90s emo and myspace era metalcore which is weird as fuck to me

Like edison he knows how to market things.That's how things work the engi and scientists make but don't know how to fucking sell it.

i am an engineer in motorsports and i agree 100%

He didn’t save shit, he’s an investor.

he knows, so he must be made to seem crazy because he can't stfu
honesty is very dangerous but it feels SO good

Remove roach

Attached: 1D516A92-43BE-4462-B01D-3408F46161A9.png (1300x845, 731K)

pressure sometimes makes you reach a tipping point
the social charade
acting a role
for a sperg like him it must've been kind of painful

he doesn't give a fuck anymore

>in 2017 today he’s a laughing stock.
According to kikes like you who've been running active measures ever since he got Jews to name themselves

>Isn’t he a Nazi son of a Nazi space shill who should be half way to mars by now?
Maybe he doesn’t want to go... maybe the Jews found out
>who cares

Attached: 7AF0FF41-ACE9-4AA8-B3AB-47019D2B5081.jpg (2418x1038, 666K)

Fuck off British fag. Do you have your sharia license to make this post?

kek

He's always been a con artist. Thats his value. He's great because he knows how to trick normies into giving him money to give to actual projects. I bet he's funneling that "hyper loop" money into his teslas. It makes sense. They have to know its a retarded idea.

>Paid he for photo op

S N I F F

Attached: y.jpg (430x409, 32K)

yikes, how long ago was this? that's an awful suit and tie for a so-called hip billionaire. looks like he pulled it out of feinstein's 80yo husband's closet

>t. salty space autist

that woman is beautiful for 38, although it's probably camera tricks to some degree