Women are so strong!

Women are so strong!

Attached: 169607BE-8F6E-4AFE-8649-58F17D8407D8.jpg (750x773, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snew.github.io/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9rr9iv/to_my_new_friend_ashley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the entire room clapped
the creep? he grew up to be my friend ashley

It was probably just some guy walking home the verbal altercation never happened. And some other landwale (Ashley) came after she saw the first landwhale yell at this poor man loudly enough to where she could get attention. The stunned man was then punched in the face and these two idiots went about there fat lives. Thoughts?

Attached: C00B40BE-2FE6-42C8-8D6D-745C16702189.jpg (600x800, 112K)

that girl's name? albert einstein.

Except Ashley is imaginary

It sounds like it was written by an autistic land whale whose imagination is running wild

Who was in the wrong here

>things which happened

Kek. Beat me to it.

Would you guys follow her home?

Attached: PpxrN9y_d.jpg (640x1138, 40K)

God that's some nice hair.

if women are so strong why are they always getting raped

Its okay Mohammed wont bother saying something before the raping starts

>It was probably just some guy walking home the verbal altercation never happened.
>Thoughts?
I think you don't like the story, so you've come up with an alternative explanation that doesn't question your world view.
You're just like a woman or a black saying the reason their group doesn't earn as much or commits more crime or whatever is actually because of the white man's discrimination against them, because that's easier for them to accept, despite being demonstrably untrue, at least in the modern world.

yeah her owners might be looking for her. it'd be nice to bring such a nice kitty home

Its a shame that women have to resort to violence unlike their male intellectual superiors

I would heem them both

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

snew.github.io/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9rr9iv/to_my_new_friend_ashley/

White knight mods working hard to ensure that no one can question the story.

Thanks ahsley you go girl! Girl power! I just hyperextended this chauvinists legs, my name is brittany ventti

Women are laughable. They've done shit to earn the right to vote. Never bled or died in wars by the 1000s. They've contributed nothing to technology, history, infrastructure etc. They try to talk about the strength of feminism yet have to cry to men in order to be allowed whatever power is relegated to them.

Why do leftists take time to write up these imaginary scenarios?

>and then everybody clapped