Bomb weight

here’s a fun game we can play guess that weight
postcalc.usps.com/
bombers area code:
CNN building area code:

Attached: 4A85664C-C9BC-400C-981E-415C3A467DD6.jpg (1024x574, 139K)

It's a pipe bomb which means it'd be well over the 13 oz rule which means they'd never even get out of the receving post office.

...not to mention the insufficient postage
...or the incorrect stamps
...or the incorrect packaging
...or no USPS tracking info

You get a bump

Ops pic plus your post would be meme magic it would be tough to explain when people start asking these questions

Yeah, I run an eBay home business (thank you USPS!!!) and I've been in and out of post offices daily for the last several years and I'm deeply intimate of all the nuances of the post office because my customer's happiness and my ratings online depend on it.

These packages never shipped or went through any sort of professional courier. I was the one who wrote the essay blowing this all out as soon as CNN released images of the packages and within a hour the MSM had cooked up the ludicrous courier story and was chimping out about EVIL FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY THEORIST NAZIS!!!

Yet none of them can address any of these inconsistencies. Also a ton of postal workers have been chimping out about this online.

This is the shittiest hoax ever and the fact that no one even bothered to Google USPS Stamps and the MSM is bold face lying while showing us their lies is absolutely mind boggling.

Attached: 1510155944349.jpg (480x480, 14K)

it was delivered by courier apparently, that is the only argument I've heard

Something is definitely fishy. The whole this is already out of the news cycle, you would think the left media outlets gonna milk this for weeks. What is going on?

Can someone cross reference the images on his van with the targets? There are numerous misspellings and they’d probably show up on his van in order to be consistent.

yeah on twitter people are trying to defend it but literally have no footing when it came down to the shipping

Attached: 5D196565-2FCB-48B2-9381-D3E375900D8C.jpg (1024x705, 87K)

*whole story

FBI said other wise

Attached: E91046C0-C673-41B4-879A-F5EB9CF62BC5.jpg (1024x608, 134K)

That was just the CNN one, they've changed the story so many times I don't even know what they're trying to go with now. Originally all of them were being intercepted in mail rooms and one even bounced back to Noodlehead's office. None of this ever happened, none of these even would have made it out of their original post office. None of them would have made it through the numerous checks in the USPS, it's absolutely ludicrous.

Let's assume a courier did handle all fucking ten of them. Where's the courier tracking info on the package? Why the stamps? An independent courier hand delivered all ten while media told us all of these were being intercepted in mailrooms including one bouncing all the way back to Florida?

Anyone who does shipping for a living knows this is complete horse shit.

Attached: 1514347172351.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

thank you

Here's what I think happened. He brought them to the post office and someone saw the name on them and called CNN. So they came up with a scheme to use this guy's dumb ass plan to make a big story before the election. They fucked up by just bringing the packages to their supposed final destinations without using the mail. They knew all along their were just fake bombs that some mentally unstable guy made.

Bioluminescent nocturnal members of an unsupervised intelligence and propaganda engine.

african american members of the central Intelligence agency are bioluminescent when obscured by shadows

Bombp

basically the media is going to be dismantled. Journalists will go to jail. McCarthyism is starting. This is no joke these commies want control.

This one is particularly frightening. I didn't think the Democrats could get any lower than the Kavanaugh hearings but here we are.

The frightening thing is how desperate this is and how poorly executed it was.

Attached: 12972-democratic-party-logo-with-slogan-tall-color-sticker.png (358x329, 11K)

Why dont you two faggots go back to r/eddit?

Attached: 1540246491683.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Jeff Sessions went on TV and said these were ALL delivered through the USPS. Besides, do you think a courier service wouldn't leave a paper trail.

Not positive who "they" are in this instance, but the press is definitely complicit. Anyway, they got caught fucking up. Now that they have their patsy, so they are going to be done with this story as fast as possible. Vegas all over again.

The FBI director said they were PVC.

I worked at a post office sorting facillity no fucking way these packages went through no way they were accepted at those weights in envelopes meant to be flat sorted via machine hence postage not cancelled also if private couriers delivered them why arent they piping up there must have been several what about people in the mail rooms they would have been all over the air by now and im sure whatever idiot working for glowies reading this will mention that angle but at this point making up mailroom witnesses would just look worse. They fucked up properly yet again but i think they a. Want cover for border march b. Throwing everything they can at their future midterms loss hoping something or anything works. C. Are literally so stupid they dont realize they are torpedoing themselves. Like i have said all along they literally are stupid and their own worst enemy

Pvc cant make a pipe bomb or any bomb im aware of thats just stupid fbi director either did not say that or isnt qualified to run a drive through window at mcdonalds also one image the cnn one is clearly metal

Praise the USPS.

I was just thinking PVC can't build up enough pressure to do much other than be terrifying but I don't have enough knowledge about that realm to have a good opinion on that.

Attached: rarepepe2.gif (500x280, 1.34M)

A lot of the press is cia thats the real reason they are so mad about the saudi journalist thing he lived in virginia where is the farm? Aka cia training area they arent mad saudis killed someone they are mad that like many journalists in the u.s. he was cia they killed a journalist/agent cia runs the news operation mockingbird thats why the media freaked but no one cared after 9-11 there were even stories where the media said they had to run everything by the cia why do you think they all parrot the same lines? They read the same script

Exactly to be robust enough to hold any real pressure it would have to be huge like potato cannon size pvc is too thin until the diameter in much larger than what would fit in those envalopes the idea that pvc of that size wired to a lcd clock with no alarm would ship or work is beyond laughable. This whole year has been a media/false flag redpill for the population. Even the avg npc is calling bullshit

black cube jews and fbi counter-intelligence are spamming the img of their patsy to remind you it's not them

Pretty much

I worked in the mailroom and saw all eleventy-million REAL NOT FAKE bombs pass through, and I can ASSURE you that it's totally NOT a hoax.

Attached: 1540079868113.jpg (980x552, 108K)