MAGABOMBER

>MAGABOMBER is a false flag
>that means someone is willing to spend the rest of their life in prison to make Republican look bad for a week and then everyone forgets

Do you really think it's so outrageous that someone mentally ill looking at this site would try to send a bomb to Clinton/ Obama? You literally portray them as evil demons. Are you so insecure that EVERYTHING NEGATIVE TO YOU is a conspiracy theory from the deep state? Can a republican ever do something wrong you big babies?

Wake up.

Attached: 984ryh3o.png (976x3296, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-explosive-device-sent-to-cnn-not-delivered-through-mail/65-608169529
youtu.be/l4H3Qv7AH0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbis faggot shill wants you to turn your brain off to all the lies and illogical aspects to this false flag hoax. The entire thing stinks, the media can't address any of the holes and keeps changing their story.

Don't even bother replying to this faggot thread.

Attached: welcomeshills.jpg (563x515, 27K)

>internet detectives looking at a jpg of one bomb determine it is fake

The media doesn't address your "holes" because you're fucking retarded,.

Also, with the "postage issue" already throughly debunked there is really no basis for your conspiracies at all.

wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-explosive-device-sent-to-cnn-not-delivered-through-mail/65-608169529

SOMETIMES, REPUBLICANS DO BAD THINGS

DEAL WITH IT

>yes, goyim. Ignore the stickers. Ignore the stamps. Ignore how none of these bombs went off. Good goyim. Don't forget to watch John Oliver this weekend.

>throughly debunked
This is a tick democrats have when they're lying. They say something has been debunked. Do you know what debunking is? It's proving a negative.
FALLACY UPON THE S()Y!M WHO DEAL IN DEBUNKINGS

Stickers can change on a car, like when weeks pass between photos the stickers can change.

Even if they did change stickers, why are the ones one the back so important? He always had the crosshairs on Hillary, for example.

Also, the failure for the bombs to go off just show Republicans are dumber than Muslims LOL

I've already deunked everything here. You have no basis whatsoever.

>yes, goyim. He replaces his stickers regularly. Continue to ignore the stamps. Yeeessss goy. Perfect. All republicans are dumb. You're smart. Very good, goyim. Very good.

This is the same meme flaggot that's been shilling up other threads.

Attached: 1235813.png (527x294, 144K)

>stamps
Already replied to here:
Of course when in doubt to a Jew meme to make yourself sound like you know what you're saying.

Yeah the deep state found a democrat and said "hey man want to do a false flag and go to prison for the rest of your life to make repuiblican look bad for a few days" and he said "lol ok sure." The big bad deep state missed that little detail.

Use your brain NPC

>yes, goy. He put stamps on the package so he wouldn't use the post office. Remember, you're the smart one, goyim. Eeeehehehehe...

How about you Commies kill yourselves instead?

Is it part of your code to use goy/goyim in front of everything 'you' say? LOL SHOO DUMB BOT SHOO

Classic commie bot

The dumbest of them all, doesn't add anything to the conversation just outputs a few negative phrases when detecting an opposition post.

Only a Trump supporter is stupid enough to send nonfunctional bombs to Trump's political opponents right before an election.

So I read your stamp debunking. Some fucking stamp collector claims that 80% of postage isn't cancelled. That doesn't seem terribly believable, but there were 12 ish packages. So you're claiming we're seeing a 7% event. That's obviously something that could happen, but is by definition unlikely.

The official story, on the other hand, is that these packages with stamps was hand delivered by couriers. And one package was delivered to the return address as undeliverable. The latter package showing up at the same time as the others is almost impossible to believe.

>good goy, good! Ignore the facts. Watch John Oliver. Pilpul, goyim. Remember your training.

mentally ill people going to prison for life is my fetish

checked

Syphilis addled right wing retards believe whatever the good bot tells them. Next they’ll declare him the second coming and demand is immediate release from prison.

Even giving that that 80% is the actual number and not a ballpark. Consider a few things. One: there could be even more packages that did not make it through that we do not yet know about - making the odds better. Two: the alternative is the evil deep state conspiracy blahblahblah.

Frequenting here you might think that's already very likely so convincing you would be difficult.

Also, there is no "official" story yet. Hand deliverers are still speculation.

I think I broke the bot oops

>good goy! Ignore the facts. Excellent yes. They're the bots. Yeeeessssss. Very good, goyim.

You haven't made any points you're just pretending to be Jewish and telling me to watch John Oliver

If you don't want to be a bot than pretending to be a bot isn't a good way to go about it

>good goy! Ignore when he mentioned the stamps on the non-usps delivered mail. Ignore the stickers. Ignore the non-detonated bombs. Watch John Oliver. Orange man is bad, goyim. Orange man is very bad.

But I replied to those issues here
And you didn't reply. Did your programmer fuck up and this is going to be an infinite loop kind of thing?

>yes, goy. He changes his stickers regularly. He put stamps on a package that wasn't delivered by the USPS. Remember your pilpul training. He is a bot, goyim. You are smart.

They are trying to get the "right" to take the first shot to start a civil war. Dont let it happen.

Get out from Jow Forums kike

>Are you so insecure that EVERYTHING NEGATIVE TO YOU is a conspiracy theory from the deep state? Can a republican ever do something wrong you big babies?
Your games no longer work. Your falsehoods and shit is obvious to America. Democrats are finished. You've reached levels of pathetic previously untold.
And everyone knows this is fake. Everyone.
The issue here is that Democrats have become too stupid and obvious to fake things properly.
You're criminals and you're finished.

Name the last time a republican committed a mass shooting and it wasn;t a false flag?

Can you remember a time you were normal or are you too far gone?

> Can you remember a time you were normal
> Be a normie goy

Attached: 1539729116479.png (374x229, 23K)

>magabomber
nice try shill. sage in all fields.

I should have known using the word "normal" would trigger you.

But still, you don't even know the last time a republican committed a shooting. You think everything is false because you;ve been heavily conditioned. Try to use what's left of that brain comrade.

Check’d

Attached: DCC2FC9A-E073-44EA-A6EE-9412125C60D5.jpg (213x236, 30K)

>yes, goyim. Be normal. Ignore the facts. John Oliver. Stephen Colbert. Sarah Silverman. Orange man is bad. They are good.

OP getting utterly BTFO ITT. Sad!

> But still, you don't even know the last time a republican committed a shooting.
Who cares? I sure didn't. Fucking hell I'd shoot you for a dollar.
And that's really the point. If we were going to commit violence on you we'd use guns. We have plenty.
We wouldn't send faggot bombs. We're not Muslims. I myself for instance would rather watch you bleed.
And are conservatives violent? Soon.

>muh russia

No one has really made any actual points that haven't been debunked so I'm not sure where that is occurring.

This REALLY doesn't bode well for your argument that this is a false flag... LOL

God you guys are so dumb.

That was more so to trigger some responses to be honest.

Jow Forumstards are actually retarded, what else is new?

Doesn't change the fact that it was a false flag though.

I used to collect stamps, have shit tons from my grandmas day too, 1920s and up. Damn near all stamps are canceled, even if it's only the very outer edge of the canceling stamp touching it...I've only seen a few make it through the mail without a cancel stamp on them and that's because there were shit tons of stamps on the package, not a regular happening at all.

Attached: 1540624525407.png (2508x1566, 3.48M)

how many stamps would need for the pipe bomb. is there x amount of Stamps for x amount of ounces?

>yes, goyim. Tell them you debunked things you didn't debunk. Ignore the stickers, unneeded stamps, and undetonated bombs. Very good, goy. Very good indeed.

>hiding flag
>still "not understanding" the situation
>gaslighting itt
Oy vey shut it down

Unfortunately you are just a random person on the internet. If you made a public statement I would be much more likely to believe you (like that other guy did).

>one image of a guy touching the corner of the car without gloves
>THAT RUINS EVERYTHING IT'S THEIR VAN!!!!!!!

Yeah they were doing this BIG CONSPIRACY and they wanted to hide it from everyone. So they decided to get a little lazy and not put on gloves.

OR

One image of a guy without gloves touching the outside of the car is not a big deal.

Make your choice.

Hi :)

The donkey just triggers you guys more so I like to use it.

People have already forgot about this and literally nobody cares

die faggot another instance of them not using gloves

Attached: memeflaggot btfo.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

I have no clue bud...I just collected them, didn't know a lot about it. Going from what I know the thin plastic empty tubes and whatnot the "bombs" were made of wouldn't cost much to mail I imagine, were probably light weight.I'm not here to make anyone believe anything, just sharing my personal eperiences. Take it FWIW.

Also - just wanted to let you know I used you to just keep bumping the thread basically so thanks for that LOL

Exactly. This guy is going to prison for the rest of his life for... minor negativity to the GOP?

10:30
them putting tarp on the car without gloves
youtu.be/l4H3Qv7AH0E

>Just believe the failing and clearly biased TV networks run by Jews goy!
Why don't you just believe your senses and reason? You probably hate on Christians for having faith in what is not seen all the time but once someone attacks your faith you call them heretics.

Answer me this: they know they are committing a major deep state operation. No one can find out.

So when it comes to "pretending" to collect evidence they... don't feel like putting on gloves? Does that sound right to you? Or maybe, do you think it's not really protocal to require gloves on at all times when holding a tarp or leaning on the car?

Use your brain

>yes, goyim. You were using him all along, despite ignoring his responses at a time. Very good, goy. You are a true mastermind. Continue to ignore the facts, goy.

/thread

My senses and reasons are desribed in the opening post - why would a human sacrifice their life to make the Republicans look bad for a few days? I don't think that makes as much sense as a mentally ill man trying to kill the bad guys because he was driven mad.

I don't really care about Christians, they are not harming anyone and do good for the most part.

If an event has a 80% chance of occuring then it happening 12 times in a row is only 7%. Even by an incredibly high failure rate of stamping packages it's awfully convenient.

Imagine being this indoctrinated.

Attached: 1539994570165.gif (400x400, 361K)

>Tbis faggot shill wants you to turn your brain off to all the lies and illogical aspects to this false flag hoax. The entire thing stinks, the media can't address any of the holes and keeps changing their story.
>Don't even bother replying to this faggot thread.

Attached: 1537216286845.png (1000x1500, 183K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-094603.jpg (913x580, 199K)

Meanwhile
Republicans up 10-12% in FL
Wannabe Governor Coon has a new bribery scandal
Trump rallies packed
FBI false flag plots still active
Democrat party still wheezing toward death
Just another Saturday in the republic lads

I think the guy is a patsy who put 'bombs' in the mail that never would have been delivered but someone told CNN and they ran with the idea and had the 'bombs' moved to the intended location. The whole thing is extremely fishy either way.

>>that means someone is willing to spend the rest of their life in prison to make Republican look bad for a week and then everyone forgets
This. It isn't a false flag, retards.

>inb4 kike shill
Voted for Trump. MAGA hat sitting in closet.

What you think that them posting this false flag shit trying to relate it to the NPC meme all over Jow Forums is just a coincidence?

You cunts need to open your eyes.

Attached: False flag.jpg (830x974, 135K)

Kys shill

>not gonna lie, trump voter here
Holy shit you guys are STILL dumb enough to believe this works. kek

Remember these cunts have been trying to use the NPC meme and failing for weeks.
First it was going to be used against Jow Forums
Then it was going to be a false flag
Then it was banned on Jow Forums
Then they realised that amplified the problem
Then they put maga hats on the meme
Then they spammed their usual tricks
Now they are saying the FALSE FLAG that they said they would do for weeks is not FALSE

Let all of that sink in.

Attached: JIDF.png (1500x1500, 982K)

How many times do you have to try JIDF?
Your bag of tricks is open for the world to see.

Attached: ITS A FALSE FLAG GOYIM.jpg (4364x2232, 3.64M)

checked
another memeflag trying to force the hashtag
THINK

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

No no no, it's all a FALSE FLAG event, just like Newtown.

JUST. LIKE. NEWTOWN.

Except, this time, they're not coming to steal your guns. This time, they're coming to steal your women. And the little girls.

Quick, Trumptards! Hide your women from the black helicopters before it's too late!

Only you and Agent Mulder can prevent the GRAND CONSPIRACY from being fulfilled! Hurry, Trumptards! Before IT'S. TOO. LATE!!!

Attached: orson3.jpg (500x616, 107K)