Homosexual Zoophiles Moderating Children

Daily reminder that Discord Inc. allows a homosexual zoophile to moderate the private conversations of children.

Daily reminder that Discord Inc. will shut down any server that is pro Trump for whatever petty reason they can find while allowing other extremely disturbing servers to exist.

How will Discord Inc. be affected in the long term if they continue these buisness practices?

Why does Discord Inc. allow people who are clearly mentally unhinged to moderate their services, are they really this out touch with their customers?

Attached: SexualDeviantsAndPervertsRunningDiscord.png (954x851, 720K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x682, 71K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

Attached: 3.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Attached: 4.jpg (834x626, 109K)

Attached: 5.jpg (504x510, 60K)

Attached: 6.jpg (759x1024, 170K)

Attached: 7.jpg (2580x2336, 1.32M)

Attached: 8.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

>mfw met this person and talked before

Take your meds dude they are fine in real life. Does it hurt knowing that a furry does more to stop, not assist zoophiles and pedos?

By the way, we outed a zoophile ring and are in the process of having them arrested. 100% Trump supporters down the list. You guys are the very thing you mock it's amusing.

Attached: 9.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

Nothing in your post matches up with reality that's how I know you are a shill.

Attached: 10.jpg (1125x1412, 140K)

Attached: 11.jpg (782x652, 142K)

Look up Kero and friends.

You literally have nothing. We know just how bad conservatives are in this fandom. They are the primary drivers of rape, grooming, pedophilia, abuse, and underage drinking.

Sorry but anyone can look up the real life statistics about homosexuals and child abuse you aren't fooling anyone.

Of course discord had to act in the face of overwhelming evidence and publicity but what about the cases that don't get put into the spotlight?

Did you see the thread earlier this week about the HRT tranny suicide cult on on discord taking advantage of vulnerable Jow Forums kids?

Plenty of cases not like Kero's this is a massive zoophile ring bust involving potentially hundreds across linked group chats. We have their chats and a fucking disgusting amount of video/picture evidence that I feel sorry for whoever has to go through it.

You say base your shit in reality. I am. This is real and happening NOW. There is active animal abuse from this group and they are almost all MAGA conservatives in real life. Plenty of them get just as childishly defensive as you people and call those of us trying to break this up snowflakes.

I can't speak to the broader lgbt community I can only tell you what I see here in this slice that I try to moderate. It would be a hilariously bad assumption if you think those statistics couldn't possibly be driven by fake ass conservatives, too.

Attached: 1540127236448.jpg (852x1024, 186K)

It's 2018, don't they have encryption? How would they monitor conversations?

Okay I understand what you are saying now and it does not conflict with any of my original statements.

So discord puts illegal activity by Trump supporters to the top of the list while looking the other way when it comes to antifa doxing discords and tranny suicide cults that do not support Trump.
Maybe this massive zoophile ring was in competition with the liberal zoophile rings.

Nope discord is not open source its closed proprietary software that discord itself admits does not get encrypted.
This means ANYONE who works for discord as a moderator can view EVERYONES chats. Shouldn't there be better standards for this kind of stuff? Businesses won't hire felons because they are more likely to commit crime so why are they hiring people who have mental health issues and giving them power over other users?

what really gets me is that libs dems leftist always demand that gender is fluid and shiftable and body parts are not defining yet the whole point of transitioning is to get different parts that they can define they as

>EVERYONES chats
Even one on one chats? That's pretty fucking unsettling.
Nobody should have that power in the first place, healthy nor unhealthy.

Furries are people too you know? We won't eat your kids or anything.

Attached: noice.png (970x582, 707K)

Yes it directly conflicts with your narrative that the person you posted about in your OP is either a pedo or fucking animals.

This person is actively working to stop pedos/zoos but you'll just assume they are also part of a massive liberal ring you have no evidence for.

That's fucking crazy. There isn't any evidence suggesting they we're trying to Target Trump supporters. We followed the leaked chat rabbit hole and here we are.

I want to fuck that tranny

> pedophilia a fate not a choice

Sad. I guess God just destined some men to swing from the neck.

>first it's a mental illness
>then we need to tolerate it
>then we need to accept it
>then we need to support it
>then we need to partake in it or face jail

Hmmmm reminds me of something else.

Attached: 1538117986305.jpg (740x695, 43K)

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x272, 1.09M)

Attached: 1525849862570.jpg (1440x1080, 142K)

How many pedos have worked with children and been a beacon of their community? Your entire argument is retarded just because someone can put up a charade doesn't mean they are innocent.
How did this massive pedos/zoo ring get that big in the first place?!? Would it had ever been taken care of had it not been infiltrated and brought to public light?
How do we know this wasn't just allowed to exist because of the mentally ill people moderating discord?
What is the purpose of even having moderators if it takes a huge investigation from anons to bring it down when these furry freaks already have access to the chat logs?!?

Are you telling me none of this zoo/pedo shit popped up in any of the discord moderation content filters?!?!?!

Yea that is unsettling.
These people are unhinged and clearly have mental issues. If you google this mods name theres a ton of threads on reddit from years ago about this furry power tripping as a reddit moderator.
Can we really expect these people not to violate our privacy? I can just imagine the kind of snooping that these people do to their users.

Snitchcord already works with the ADL and SPLC to doxx people for wrong-think and the ADL was founded to protect a child rapist and murderer.
Expect nothing but shit from them

Attached: ADL creation - Leo Franks - child killer.png (1052x1067, 770K)

Nice I haven't seen that story before. Hopefully a good discord alternative will be made that doesn't abuse its power and harass its users like discord does. As soon as it is made discord will lose its market share to them as with all social networks.

no they won't.
i've already told a number of people to switch platforms because discord is cucked, but their response is always:
>but discord is the best

Attached: 1517006102402.jpg (500x362, 33K)

What platform is there that is better and more user friendly than discord?

I hate Twitter

Attached: 20181025_090711.jpg (1080x1920, 638K)

Fuck off communist nigger. Furries should all be shot.

>they/them
What the fuck does that even mean?

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

If he's a faggot dressing up in an animal costume, and he makes an effort to be around children at all he's a fucking pedo

my discord server says a bunch of anti semetic anti faggot anti whatever shit all the fucking time and we haven't got shut down. you need to calm down

Aww poor baby. Did someone shut down your /polgbt/ circle-jerk server you moderated 12 and 13 year old boys shouting nigger at each other on?

>San Francisco
every fucking time