Do leftists actually hate white men?

Is this a right wing conspiracy theory thought up to allow them to play victims while simultaneously ignoring the issues and concerns of actual marginalized groups or is it a frank and blunt testament to where the current brand of American liberalism currently stands? Meme or reality?

Attached: F5F256A2-E455-4B27-A44B-4C4A9FF41CFA.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/Td/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also why?

Attached: E26F226F-B578-460C-8463-49D1C9F5F27B.png (1000x800, 358K)

Envy

literally all women love white men, but they will never admit it, though their actions show it (non-whites are super easy to fuck if you show the slightest attention)

We’re talking about political philosophy Swedecuck, can you stop “muh dicking” please. I don’t really think that’s true anyway, just something made up here because most users are narcissists who love themselves too much.

They're trying to be edgy, but are still naive enough to think Mexicans, Chinese and Indians are going give a shit about them when they become a minority.
Case in point, drug ridden homeless white people are seen as more privileged than middle class Muslims.

its complete reality. They didn't pay attention in history class. They refuse to accept race realism. I blame anthropology for the tolerance it teaches in college. It literally starts to glorify savages and their pagan rituals.

Pisses me off to no end.

What a fucked system

Bump

NO
What they say they want in a man around their groups and what they really want are very different.
Women do not want pussy bois that follow the narrative, they want men that think for themselves and stand behind their beliefs.
Most women already have a pussy and don't care to have another one.

Again this is leftists not women. Jeez

Women crave dominance, so it's all a huge ass shittest. But it's pretty rigged now because bitches can even get physical with you and you're not allowed to do anything back. Woman also can't see the difference between dominance and tyrany. Mostly because they don't have good role models which skews woman more than men. An example would be muslims who are so afraid of dominating their woman so they put a blanket over them instead, IE tyrany. They love white men simply because it's in their DNA to seek out same looking partners, they just don't know what to do.

It is fucking true. Since I came to Japan (2 months ago) I already slept with 6 girls and I'm not even trying. We go for a dinner, second date and on the third date most of them end up in my room.

LEFTISTS, NOT WOMEN. FUCCCKKKKKK

>>Non white women love white men
Stop pushing this, I never asked for it.

You are wholly incompetent and a threat to society that needs to be kept away from it.

Why are you saying that?
Over the BS statement?

Well I'm sorry that the reality looks different that you would like it to be.

Works for both.

It really isn’t the case at all

Yeah huh

partially, its a psyop playing both sides of the field. convince the population that there are people who hate whites and some will fall in line (insert NPC meme), and others will become demoralized. it hurts both sides of the field, one of the best forms of "divide and conquer". think like a jew whos trying to keep the goyim in line.

They actually Idolize us. Remember women get wet from power and status not looks. They've been indoctrinated to think whites are all ultra powerful and a free ticket to wealth of their kids.

Sage this kike faggot making the same thread multiple times a day for weeks now.

Show your flage shlomo.

Romania range ban when?

Attached: 20570967-22D8-4885-8ECA-B4E3CF45BB38.jpg (1146x1502, 268K)

The big thing to recognize he is whites, black and Asians are DIFFERENT, and within that have certain tendencies which should be known in order to get along with one another. White women and cuck escapist men created leftism and are sticking to it because they are too afraid to discover the nature of race relations. Women have a vagina to offer, men just become cucks or fags.

white male who is six foot six inches, handsome as hell, and polite, i have yet to meet a women with self respect who doesnt put out the "im available" vibes. the only women who dont cozy up to me are black women caught up in the white-hate psyop and women who lack self respect and dont think they deserve a man like me (whores usually). i even bagged a first gen spanish immigrant qt out from under her boyfriend who was more established than me, and let me tell you that girl was absolutely gorgeous.

By Spanish do you mean Hispanic?

Bump

>>They actually love us when they say they hate us
Cope

They do hate white males. Yes.

There is a feeling that Patriarchy and White supremacy are the great cancers of the earth. Since White males are the essence of both of these great evils...getting rid of us will make the whole world a land of harmony, sunshine, milk and honey. It's total bullshit, but what can you do...

The Jews have their own unique reasons for their hatred of white males..they have an extreme, historic religious animosity and ethnic competition with Christian Europe. They see Christian society as the antithesis of their own culture and THE enemy who threatens jews and their plans.

Of course it's the jews who work to rile up all the others in an anti-white frenzy...hoping to get them to do the work for them... always under the pretence of being great humanitarians...I think they actually believe their own lies about this on some strange level. It's a truly strange situation.

that is one long ass id

You need to dial up your larpening game, no one will believe you are me shitposting as usual.

Attached: 9C6606B2-B45F-4CC7-BCB8-81766D594AD9.jpg (800x786, 136K)

No, they just want to give more chances to the downtrodden. Which means some whites have to put some effort in it or give up some power, which some in turn don't like so they'll go and play victim.

Bingo.

lefties are a small minority and most of them date exclusively white

I don’t know what you mean gay Romanian user

More power to the downtrodden? There are too many downtrodden to have any real power. The issue is we are animals who have been removed from the darwinian reality. The unfit are surviving and reproducing at a feverish pace, while the capable work like crazy to pay for it... and can reproduce themselves.

It's a terrible thing to reduce it to this level, but you can't escape from the realities of nature. You can push nature only so far and she pushes back.

They hate orange men.

Attached: only_white_men_produce_in_society.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

A bit of both ITT.
Lefty edginess is all about showing how mold-breaking you are in terms of the old norms. But in reality when they pick a long term partner they pick a white guy.

Yeah lefties will pick the most outgroup in any situation and side with them, especially if they are indefensible. Plain old virtue signalling.

They don't and it's the by-product a echo-chamber. It's very much a meme, like anything on 4turd

Why even bother to hide your flag?

This was never about women

What’s my real flag?

White people acknowledge the issues and concerns of >actual marginalized groups, and don't want that for themselves.
The social banes these people whine about come from being minorities in a foreign country with a separate culture; and Americlaps and Yuropeeans don't want to be in that situation themselves.
Can you blame them? I'd argue it's wrong from these violent and militant minorities to demand a shift in to cultural dominance and demographic replacement. Is it wrong to not want it, or even oppose it?

>>Icelandic flag
What would you know?

The fact that you have to ask means you haven't even looked at leftist Twitter. It's literally "kill all whites" over there. I'm not even talking about parody accounts.

>Do leftists actually hate white men?

Yes.

Attached: fuckcalifornia.png (1541x832, 856K)

Interesting

Like I fucking now, you can post from proxies here too. Some even bothered to look up Chad.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/Td/

>leftists continually claim there is no anti-white racism, no white genocide, no discrimination
>yet they routinely talk about it
Leftists are blatantly psychopathic, amd are mentally abusing the population with lies and propaganda.

In aus recently a bunch of politicians rejected acknowledging iotbw and anti-white racism.
Those same politicians then immediately went on an anti-white tirade.

Kek, take your meds fag (did that bronchitis healed?)
And kys prostane

Attached: 1532512902047 (1).jpg (2374x2708, 3.01M)

Marginalized groups don't exist, just a bunch of nigger tier shitskin losers in life. Funny how if they stopped acting like niggers they'd be successful.

But hating white men is kind of mainstream... if they want to be edgy rebellious teens wouldn't they do the opposite?

Wow it is over for me the faggot.

It'S over

Attached: 1540472490550.jpg (800x600, 114K)

Wait I only saw the ones where she wore underwear. Tiits too good, must be photoshop.

Leftists are only edgy in ways that will result in the people around them reacting positively. They’re conformists at heart larping as radicals and “free thinkers”.

>Tiits too good
Do they not have a concept of gravity in Romania? It is some pretty out there shit, I know. But come on user, those tits are not within this realm. Probably due to rigor mortis.

You haven’t seen many young naked women irl these days haven’t you?

>too soon, man

They lack self awareness too much to realize this.

The most recent was your mom and she has some very saggy tits.

would embalm/10

Attached: JEB!win.jpg (790x602, 131K)

>Do leftists actually hate white men?
Yes because white men are the only thing standing between them an total societal degeneracy.

>Is this a right wing conspiracy theory thought up to allow them to play victims while simultaneously ignoring the issues and concerns of actual marginalized groups
yes
source: lefty

Actually soon enough, if you think about it.
Is better than "too late", you can "do" a body for probably 1 day at least (if is intact enough)
I'm a "ass man" by circumstances (slapped perfect girls asses since middle school)
But these tits don't look attractive to me, idk, not a pleasant form, and the nipples are ugly (not feminine)

Attached: 1540469604108.jpg (562x600, 94K)

Can you explain a little friend

Melissa Mendini, check her ass.

She has none, she’s been in the grave for years by now.

Don’t think about it user. You know it makes you upset.

Very Lewd. Can I habs a lewd photo of Lana pls

Yes.
Ask them and they'll tell you.
Don't ask them and they'll tell you anyway.
I really don't know how you can question this, they're proudly bigoted and hostile.
I swear, some day people are going to look back on hollywood's default portrayal of rural whites the same way we look at minstrel shows & blackface.

It's marxism 101. Pick the person who is successful. That person is the enemy. There is no way their position at the top could be in amy way legitimate. Make them submit to your dumbfuck way of running the place. And blame them for not cucking themselves hard enough when you crash and burn.

And since apparently half the thread thinks this is about women: No. Women prefer white men, they're inherently hypergamous and 80-90% of the time the best availible specimen is white. But they're leftists. So this causes great cognitive dissonance for them to be drawn to devil of their religion. Hence all this bullshit about internalized racism / sexism / etc. They feel the lie, but refuse to see it for what it is.

They'll ride Chads white dick any day of the week, they just hate incels like you

S-SHUT UP *SNIFFS*

Attached: 9EEC1546-B7CA-4B6E-9B7A-36FE557C4193.jpg (288x512, 24K)

You know it will never go away.

WAIT what if you got a realdoll made to look like her?

Femanon here.
Me and almost every girl I know are more into the left spectrum than right but we don't hate them at all.
Some guys equal prefering black men to white to hating whites though. It's just a preference.

no

Attached: coryb.jpg (298x169, 8K)

Literally this thread was never at all about sex or women. It was based on leftist ideology. I don’t know why everyone is talking about women here. That was never the question. I didn’t ask for this. This thread has been a disaster

It was probably the Jews fault.
One of you guys should probably do something about them.

sweden yes

Attached: DARNCSeUAAACyKi.jpg (1152x2048, 120K)

They actually don't....

They want to be fucked totally raw by them over and over while their friends wait in line.

They're just mad that they didn't get any dick by the popular guy in high school.

I'm uncertain if they believe in anything. They have a nasty habit of reiterating what they hear from other sources. I shutter to think I might fall for it too.

Attached: 1533696224358.jpg (2048x2048, 646K)

put these posters up on Halloweem and find out
get in here:

Attached: iotbw_.png (3479x4961, 77K)

Hey, white man here.
They are super jelly.

Honestly I've meet a few l
People like this. They thought white men experience no harm and blah blah blah. Even if they did it's just a small minority it shouldn't count.

I shut that shit down real quick.

Those two are not white men, they are leftists.

Sounds annoying

Explains

I'm white and left of center but I fucking hate white people because all of the retarded maga heads and u fucking Nazis. You're not fucking special just live your life like a normal person and shut up. Stop complaining that "black people get priority where are my rights, I have to work harder" fucker just shut the fuck up.iv never once missed an opertunity for a job or college placement because of race. You are just fucking retarded and didn't work hard enough. Grow up and learn a trade faggot.

>> I hate white people
20 shekels were just deposited into your good goy account. Have a nice day.

they hate Christianity and western civilization, and seek to destroy it

they also want to get fucked by BWC

3 dates? are you retarded? just fuck them on the first

>>Want to get fucked by BWC
Do they really though...

(OP)

Attached: 1535623629059.jpg (1346x960, 476K)

I don't think they have visions of evil white penis in their heads as the "hate" white men.
It's more of the "institutions" of white and male that they are programmed to despise. Kind of like how they used to chant "Death to America" in Iran during rallies, even though they individually didn't even know enough about America to want it dead.
Most leftists, when tasked on the notion of "why", are seldom able to provide a straight answer.