What to do?

What’s to be done with white liberals who forcibly indoctrinate their children with leftist propaganda since the moment they can walk? Just burn them at the stake or what?

Attached: BB14494F-71E9-4DCD-9D37-169541C7A88E.jpg (960x720, 109K)

>balding at 3

That's not leftist propaganda. They deliberately use meaningless nothings in an obnoxious way to get you to disagree.
Of course women's rights are human rights. And? So we need to protect women from third world rapists? Women's civil rights from an authoritarian government?

If you get sidetracked by things designed to sidetrack you you lost by default.

Can the kids be saved? Seems like they will never even have a chance

>science is real

Attached: 1539966611158.png (644x500, 50K)

You highly overestimate the power parents have over children once they have a competitive social life with peers.
You didn't spout your mom's opinions during school breaks you tried to emancipate yourself from them.
Offer them an attractive (read confident) alternative and these kids will figure it out themselves easier than the rest.

Hope so. I do disagree with you in the propaganda position though. They’re clearly using broadly acceptable rhetoric to justify degeneracy like gay rights, feminism and gibs me dat black politics

Fixed

Attached: young programing.png (960x720, 957K)

Bahahahaha

sage

That is the way you do it. Mess with their ability to signal.

>the scientific method exists
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

Attached: 1539367995391.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

Dr Money is the source of the gender and trans bullshit, and kikes just loved the idea of spreading his mind virus to curb the population by injecting hormones into small kids and pretending they're the opposite sex.
The case of David Reimer comes to mind

Attached: transgender experiment - botched circumcision.jpg (492x882, 171K)

I hate those fuckin signs. I took them down when I saw them, including one in my neighbor’s yard and one in my mother in law’s yard.

>White people

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I have personally seen a liberal encourage her pre-k son to be gay. Her 2 kids are terrible, don’t know how to act and are never told no.

They will eventually be replaced, replaced quickly. If they have a young son that wants to be a girl then they reach liberal level up status.

>Really what’s left for degenerate liberals? >Where do they go from here?
>They will probably encourage their 8 year old daughters to fuck Muslims and blame white men when the mudslimes honor kill her for having a Barbie doll.

>honor kill her for having a Barbie doll.

what

>John Money

Attached: 1500480599158.jpg (641x530, 53K)

Yes, I wholly support the rejuvenation of the venerable practice of burning fags.

Eurofag detected

Barbie Doll is a brand of dolls for little girls that have been on the market in the US for probably 50 years.

>another thread where right-wingers act like they don't indoctrinate their own children

Attached: 1521604967141.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

parenting licenses and tests

>inb4 muh human rights muh liberty shit
We're past the point of no return here.

Well the post was clever until you claimed muslims would kill a woman for having a doll aimed at girls, that was just retarded

Except the difference is right wingers aren't giving their kids the tools to destroy the country from the age of 4.

conservatives: church
libs: slut walk
see the difference?

Ring a eurofag you don’t get the context. Barbie is a doll with tits a tiny waste and ass. Barbie dolls have characters like vets and doctors. Barbie is supposed to be what girls used to want to be when they grow up, smart and sexy. Being that Muslims historically are violent to females and like their little girls to be ignorant and totally subservient having a Barbie doll is grounds for an honor killing.

>Some anecdotes and jokes just don’t cross over well.

None of those slogans mean anything

Been saying this for years. It's like saying "the sky is blue." Most people agree with most things on that list as a principle, but the Left takes these things and politicizes them so that people start to disagree, and the people who disagree are labelled bigots even though these so called bigots would agree with them had they not been politicized.

Once the far right gains control we can use the existing child welfare laws to remove these children from their too-far-gone parents and put them in good christian homes where the liberalism will be beaten out of them.

>science is real
>unless your talking about race

>using children for your political propaganda
Leftist have no shame.

Attached: 1520630008820.png (499x591, 182K)

Encourage more abortions of leftist babies.

Attached: 8044560619170.jpg (1280x1161, 211K)

Or gender. Or nuclear power.

>muh forcibly indoctrinating children
how's this different from raising your child as a christian? how's this different from teaching your child your own morals? stop calling it "indoctrination" like you would prefer the government to raise your kids for you.

SHOES
ON
THE
SOFA

Attached: aids.jpg (566x670, 93K)

The children will probably flip on them anyway when they get to their rebellious phase.

Attached: D937DA2C-269F-4ACB-B233-0D55F79099B3.png (330x380, 33K)

It’s clear to human beings, what kind of toys do you monkeys play with down south ?

Meant for

>No human is illegal

But that means no human is legal...