The Catholic Church

when did YOU realise that they were the bad guys all along?

for me: when i read the history of the reformation

Attached: Fr-Walton.jpg (630x393, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyry8mgXiTk).
crazyfacts.com/martin-luther-the-religious-reformer-r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I learned about the Sea Peoples union and the founders of the religion were Tribe of DN, or Dan, Den, Snake more than two decades ago.

...go on?

It started when I noticed the hat on the pope looked a lot like the Babylonian fish god costume (Dagon or Oannes).
First was the realization that Catholicism has many parallels to previous religions and they were not "pagan" as taught in my Roman Catholic school.
Egypt never had religious orders until the later dynasties, their founding belief system revolved around a hermit and gematria, or the study of number patterns. Then I came across some books about how the Hebrews didn't build the pyramids and Moses never existed. After that I learned about the Torah and the abrahamic tribes. One of those tribes was the Tribe of DN and they really loved to sail.
The Babylonians also had a Talmud which was encoded in a sexagesimal system that predated Aramaic and they were part of the Sea Peoples union, a name that Ramses III gave them while making note of the destruction they caused.
(See Eric Cline | 1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed youtube.com/watch?v=hyry8mgXiTk).
Going further I was made aware of the Talmud and the many versions but one was the Kings Talmud which teaches the reader how to become immortal (or immortalized in a society) and realized this was how all religions were founded, including Christianity.
And finally the term "trademark" and the concept of usury all came from this snake tribe and I'm still researching how far back they go.

When they actively destroyed scientific advancements because it didn't agree with their story book.

when they aid foreign invaders simply because they are catholic or simply superstitious.

When my local prient's penis entered my boi bussy

Attached: 1537247882839.jpg (540x540, 74K)

Attached: IMG_3643.png (922x920, 841K)

They created the western civilization. All bad things thats happening in the west is because people like you.

> Muh Reformation

The Reformation consisted of Jews paying greedy cunts to break off from the catholic Church in order to break the defense of a united Europe under the Catholic Church against invasion by Ottomans, Mongols, Persians, Moors.
The reformation gave jews room to maneuver so they could create Freemasonry, Illuminati, KKK, and every other corrupted installment of neo-Judaism.

Attached: HRECharlemagne.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Attached: Isabella.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Attached: rise-of-charlemagne-6-728.jpg (728x546, 152K)

> Reformation
pic related

Attached: judasthirtypiecesofsilvertodaysmoney.png (754x396, 523K)

Attached: statue-jeanne-mairie-vaucouleurs.jpg (514x768, 74K)

Attached: 1516861329462.jpg (862x582, 80K)

The One True Church

heretics not welcome

Attached: Nicea.jpg (377x500, 72K)

boring stupid sheep filling up the thread with their bullshit indoctrination
>look at me! my religion is correct
they cry incessantly

Attached: Research the legend behind the Catholic faith.jpg (736x593, 122K)

Attached: Oannes is Dagon.jpg (303x330, 20K)

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

Attached: Dagon the Fish God.png (1540x270, 123K)

crazyfacts.com/martin-luther-the-religious-reformer-r/