Florida early voting results thus far

>Republicans
>Democrats
>independents
>395,114

Attached: 6A11E28B-D3C2-4B31-AF7D-DBB511C7D432.jpg (640x480, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/02/early_voting_a_poor_predictor_of_final_results.html
sos.state.tx.us/elections/earlyvoting/2018/oct25.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

>Broward
ffs. Florida better not fuck this up

That’s a generic pic. You can see how each county voted in the link above. The polls in my county opened 40 minutes ago. On my way

Yeah it's over. Drumpf is finished, unironically. If even FLORIDA(!) is pretty much a tie, the reddest state of them all, the other states will lean towards 99% Democrats.

Republicans lead in every single battleground state. And Florida isn’t a red state.

Yeah, I saw. We're outpacing them in both mail-in and early voting, but still broward is center of corruption in Florida.

You’re either a funny guy or the average European follower of American politics.

Everything south of Lantana needs to be fucking fumigated.

>Florida
>Red
Do you even Swing, mate?

Attached: sad charlie.jpg (500x486, 13K)

redpill me on broward

College towns are cancer everywhere in this nation. Raise the voting age to 30

>FLORIDA(!) is pretty much a tie, the reddest state of them all
Florida has been a swing-state for decades.

Florida looks like a gun. BAN FLORIDA!

>debbie ramenhead
>sheriff scott israel
>hogg and all of the faggots at MSD
>fucking cancerous kikes and niggers everywhere

1. Early voting means shit.
2. Thus, "leading" means shit.
3. Not a red state lol. OK. Pic related shows overwhelmig red/pink hue, but you go, Drumpftard. Counter my facts with your feefees.

Attached: op=liar.jpg (1673x34, 20K)

it's america's benis, m80

Final tally of arguments presented countering my assertions: Zero

>1. Early voting means shit.
Normally, I'd agree with this but dems have always been ahead in the early voting in Florida.

Funny thing is many college towns have their municipal elections during the summer so there will be few students around to vote. This is what keeps those towns from becoming Berkeley.

Isn't the penis a type of gun? It does shoot children.

you didn't 'assert' anything, faggot. you just made yourself look retarded

BUT MUH GILLUM

It's an objective
FACT!
that early voting means shit.
>realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/11/02/early_voting_a_poor_predictor_of_final_results.html
There really is no debate. Agree or brainlet. Discussion unnecessary.

Holy fuck republicans are finished. They needed a much bigger lead than that considering independents are swinging democrat 2 to 1.

Broward, Florida is a meme

trump destroyed hillary on early voting in 2016. now that it's happening again we will see another ocean of red just like 2016

yikes

Democrats typically turn out to vote early more often. The sheer numbers of republican voters must make you upset

>not even knowing what "to assert" means
>bravely wading the waters of ignorance

Attached: 1500072576913[1].jpg (586x448, 76K)

10/10

It has a fucking sheriff named Israel in it.

Attached: 1540608638981.gif (350x198, 87K)

Source on your independent claim. Is that a coping mechanism

No it's pretty obvious that the dems have organized to generate the same ill-founded complacency in the republicans than the democrats had during the presidential election
>99.1% Drumpf not BTFO
>Might as well stay home
>MAGA
Just you wait.

what if i told you that they're still cheating and created the boomerbomber to create an event which would allow them to justify suspiciously changing numbers.
>look at this voting surge guys! obviously our voters rallied after the boomerbomber. peach fofi!

How can anyone even vote for that fucking ape when he’s the epitome of corruption

You didn’t account for how stupid leftists are. Republicans aren’t holding back

The republican lead is bigger today than it was yesterday after the boomerbomber became public

Anybody know the early results in Texas?

Beto getting creamed when I checked last night. Blue wave narrative is fading

You mean the EV polls? Are the precincts open yet, or is EV limited to county clerk's offices and shit?

>50-50 split for past 6 elections
>florida not a swing state
kek

He never had a chance. Beto is such a fucking faggot not even Mexican neighbors are voting for him. All fluff from Californian donations.

Come on we need Gillum so we can get that legal pot!

good, let's hope it stays that day through the 5th.

>sos.state.tx.us/elections/earlyvoting/2018/oct25.shtml
Texas doesn't say by party, just the number that voted.

Yes the ev polls. My county’s first day of ev is today. My normal polling location is closed, but the ev one is close by as well

Yes i mean from what we can gather at Jow ForumsThe_Donald, the main intelligentsia concentrates around the republican voter bloc

IIRC, those who've been mailed their ballots can't vote at their precincts either before or on election day.

Attached: Forfeited ballots.png (955x118, 12K)

why would you monkey it up?

Do your part. Recruit your friends

>most recent elections, they have often skewed Democratic, most likely as a side effect of increased Democratic emphasis on early voting (compare this with Donald Trump, who has been telling his supporters to vote on Election Day)
Every one of their 'wrong prediction' was that early voting was good news for democrats. Exactly what Jow Forums is saying in that more democrats voted early

Ah. Ugh, mine's all the way in downtown CW. Fuck.

I believe that is correct

Floridamen get out and VOTE!

Attached: 1538299063789.jpg (750x594, 99K)

that's such bullshit.
mail-in ballots should be illegal.

>(((voting)))
No thank you Schlomo

Just make the trip man.

>FLORIDA
>reddest state

you are an embarrassment for our country.

I voted yes on the victims rights prop. Did i get memed by kelsey grammer?

He knows he’s wrong. Just another salty leftist running around

Reminder to vote no for felon voting rights

i'm... in a position that requires... tact.
i have to think of the big picture, user.
i, unfortunately, have to rally for the left publicly, for the greater good.
in two years i'll be up for tenure. then, there will, hopefully, be one fewer leftist professor in academia.

How is New Hampshire doing? They recently banned all out of state university students from voting in their state, and appear to be shifting to the right.

how come nobody told me growing up means always lying and putting on heirs for other people

Sucks it has to be that way. You could be apolitical.

>literally all the high-crime counties are big blue circles

Attached: 1529349982687.gif (300x300, 892K)

This margin was much more in favor of republicans. If it's closing that fast it's over say hello to senator Nelson and governor Gillum

i assure you, that is not an option.

how dare you correlate race and crime dont you know they grow up with less opportunities than us!

Nice ID, friend.

Spread the word, Florida residence who plan on voting Democrat now have the option to vote by text message.

Actually, not just Florida, anyone nationwide can cast their vote by Democrat though text message. We need to get this message across!

Attached: 23734543543546346346536546373734634643734634.jpg (400x527, 44K)

they always use mail-in ballots for fraud. in Austria, Hofer would have won the presidency over the kike Van Der Bellen if they didn't discover random bags of mail-in ballots that put Van Der Bellen 0.1% ahead of Hofer.

It went all the way to Austria's Supreme Court who ruled that the mail-in ballots were probably fraudulent, so they called a re-election. Van Der Bellen suspiciously won the re-election handily despite the first election being close as fuck.

Early voting location here was crowded this morning.
VOTE FL anons !

Attached: Countydemograhic.jpg (532x465, 91K)

anyone? This seemed like such a great prop that im sure there has to be a catch

how did EVERYONE take this bait, good God grow up Jow Forums

if you want to make change, then you have to be in a position to do so.
that means playing the game.
it's the same tactic they used to infiltrate academia in the first place.
so, hillary 2016 sign in my yard and marking trump on my ballot. "oh no! i can't believe she lost" at work while laughing here online.
this is my life now.

>Pinellas is red
I'm okay with this
I'll be voting on the 6th

Florida is a purple state, it leans one way or another depending on the year and issues. This year it’s going red, deep red.

voted straight R yesterday and no on 4.

lol this country is fucking finished. i love how im at best just staving off the inevitable by having voted republican. what a dumpster fire of a state. it will be indistinguishable from any south american shit hole soon.

>Van Der Bellen suspiciously won the re-election handily despite the first election being close as fuck.

he won because every party, including the övp was rooting for bello and after the fuck as close second round they mobilized everything, including demented people in retirement homes, who didn't even knew what they were voting.

Hillary Clinton had a closed door meeting with the supervisor of elections there back late October 2016, that's how corrupt it is.

>there has to be a catch
judges retire at 75. That's really the only thing that could be off with this.

what was 4? voting for nigers released from prison? i voted no too.

what admendment is that?

yeah

If your signature on your ballot doesn't match your signature on the form when you first registered to vote then your mail in ballot is discarded as "fake"
I'll tell you that my signature is night and day different from 10 years ago and now

Kek, I went to the democrats 2018 website for their recommendations on voting and literally voted the opposite on everything they recommended.

Does that mean you're winning, son?

>That ID

Attached: 156384832663.png (493x433, 139K)

Looking good

Move. I did. No regrets. Florida is the shittiest state besides California. New Yorkers, Jews, Illegal spics, everything overpriced, local spots now for tourists, shit drivers. The fact that so many people voted for black Gollum thus far proves how retarded of a state it really is.

This is the correct choice. Felons can petition on a case by case basis. Bloc-restoration of voting rights for all felons is a huge red flag.

Thanks for the tip user, I'll look into doing the same.

yeah i havent voted yet but i have my sample ballot here. Is it just adding more judges to hear cases?

So are you just a proxy fag or are you actually from Austria?

Amendment 6
"...ensures crime victims and their families are treated fairly in Florida"

I'm not sure what that means, like Miranda Rights for victims?

>FLORIDA(!) is pretty much a tie, the reddest state of them all,
This must be how it feels to read our comments about euro politics

Attached: 1519171864951.jpg (480x463, 35K)

Cheers

Attached: 1526853151772.jpg (333x382, 26K)