Im confused Jow Forums

Im confused Jow Forums.

Does every pro-gay person also supports marriages within the family?
Literally every argument for gay marriages can be applied to incest.

Attached: images.jpg (623x492, 30K)

Kuroneko > Kirino

Attached: 0CDF8926-D4A7-48A6-A4ED-9784FB547DF0.gif (480x530, 623K)

/thread
op is a faggot

fpbp

Sodomites are for stoning, not for enabling.

Attached: 1522240341318819.png (538x538, 155K)

>hurr why doesn't the government legalize relations that always have high risk of creating children with birth defects

Stupid /a/sshole.

anime makes you gay anime posters are closet gays

kys

That's a terrible argument in the age of reproductive control. Find one built on morality you godless heathen.

Sometimes, even the Canadians can be right.

>hating anime on Jow Forums
You have to go back.

Post more Rino

women having babies in their 40s is also legal

Then what about brother+brother?

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x281, 21K)

This is why "slippery slope" is a valid argument. People have been trying to push pedophilia with the same rhetoric.

Yet the still let niggrs breed

>Does every pro-gay person also supports marriages within the family?
>Literally every argument for gay marriages can be applied to incest.
Except that we don't throw our siblings off buildin- Ok maybe, Just maybe

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 62K)

And children raised by fags are fucked up for life.

Believe these döppels
One in 12,000 posts usually

screw off

Nani? So desu ka? Kawaii desu.

why don't people team up and form a marriage commune.
Humans were never meant to be raised solely by a mother and a father alone in a house.

Only if it's someone elses brother
>brothers related

Attached: image.jpg (1687x890, 339K)

Hello Felix. Back in Sweden?

Is this.. marzia?

>Not fucking both

Attached: 1540479450919.jpg (225x216, 46K)

Goddamned degenerates.

Based user
Complaining about anime posting on an anime forum

Attached: 1538406723687.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>muh heterosexuality

"In my view, it comes down to which you think is Paper Currency and which you think is Gold. To women, to the Emotional Female, their emotions, their feelings, are the Gold at the center of their economic system. Sex is the Paper Currency which represents one aspect of those emotions. To me Sex is the Gold, female emotions the valueless bits of paper interposed between myself and the treasure. As the Emotional Female has become pre-eminent in our age, men have been offered two choices: either perceive Emotion as Gold or do without the Paper Currency. Of course, for men, the proposition becomes: "Either acknowledge that Paper Currency is more valuable than Gold, or do without the Gold." The majority of men have capitulated happily. Yes, yes, Paper Currency is more valuable. Can I have some Gold now? The answer, of course, is no. Why do you want Paper Currency (Gold) when I'm offering you all of this Gold (Paper Currency)? Women in the context of Merged Permanence develop a profound jealousy of their own bodies. For most men, the great myth of Merged Permanence is that you will "get it whenever you want it". Over a period of time, this becomes adjusted to "getting it regularly". Inevitably, this declines into "getting it on the rare occasions when she'll let me have some". There have been many historical precedents for women withdrawing sexual favours in order to assert their Power. Today, it is a worldwide, firmly entrenched phenomenon. "Women Who Refuse to Have Sex With Their Husbands" is not a topic that you are going to see documented in the Leftist-dominated media; it certainly is not going to be the subject of a week-long series on Oprah or Donahue. I venture to say if you want to find the leading cause of Domestic Violence, the subject is worth a second look. It is an intrinsic part of the Emotional woman's nature to focus on Symptoms when examination of the Problem is what is called for."

There is literally nothing wrong with marrying your cousin or sibling.

Women only having children past the age of 35 lowers the fertility by average of 2% and increases risk of birth defects by 5%.

>heterosexual things

Attached: image.jpg (1331x601, 120K)

Based user.
But do LGBT knows about it too?

Attached: pobrane.png (225x225, 17K)

Riddle me this then faggot, if the government cares so much about birth defects, why are they allowing literal retards to marry and reproduce? On a secualr worldview there is really no solid argument against incest, only a subjective "ick factor" most people fall back on.

Attached: 1539742248166.jpg (690x881, 60K)

Arent cousin marriages already legal in Japan?

I don't think they do, but I think they will

Feed your cat more you fucking asshole

Maybe... But so are gay marriages in usa. The problem is incest people dont have priviliges like gays and there are no incest parades... Also I dont thing I can marry my mother or something.

Forgot pic!

Attached: ore-no-imouto-2-013.jpg (280x158, 15K)

the real issue with incest is that grooming becomes a huge issue

I love Kirino!

Attached: 27A38241-8248-4213-B5A9-911B18604216.jpg (640x358, 204K)

>the real issue with gay adoption is that grooming becomes a huge issue
What's the difference, exactly?

What am I missing here? Fill me in on what you're talking about?

Incest is only acceptable in the case of twins. Anything else is degenerate. Yes, even in eroge.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Welcome japanon. Remember you're here forever

Attached: 3e7fW35.png (545x397, 284K)

incest laws should also apply to that obviously? what's the issue

If I had been as much of a weeb when I was at home as I am now I would have fucked my loli sister everyday.
She always tried to sleep in my bed with me and my mom got upset when I refused.

Attached: 1540159863139.png (510x540, 177K)

>haha pedos need to die amirite
>unironically wishing you could fuck your prepubescent sibling

good god someone needs to gas the weebs pronto

Attached: 9b56ace70090dc5691fe7f82ca9c02f9.png (731x918, 380K)

user, lolis are for patting not fapping.