Why do they all look so well-fed?

It must get exhausting dragging their fat asses around in the hot sun.

Attached: 102C0E4D-4FB8-44BA-8257-1CDC66EAAE63.jpg (1475x636, 230K)

they look well fed because they are.
they walk a mile for photo ops and then get bused 100 miles, then they stop and get gibs like food, tshirts, stuffed animals, etc...

>Clean clothes almost looking new
>Shoes intact

yep.
their clothes look clean and nice and not like the clothes of someone that has hiked thousands of miles, because they are either doing laundry, or being given new clothes.
notice that the clothes that they gave them look very American?
that's on purpose.
they want us to empathize with them.
i hope they roll out the IR guns and water cannons on these fucking invaders. people need to know that America WILL secure it's borders to maintain sovereignty.

Yeah, those bags under their eyes mean nothing.

They are carrying zero supplies, clothes, food, cooking equipment, etc...
Why dont they show the supply lines and 100 vehicles supporting this impromptu, totally organic caravan?
Anyone who has gone car-camping for a few days can deduce that this is total bullshit.

I'm thinking this caravan was planned to make Republicans look bad for mid terms

Thoughts?

Obese, dumb, violent, lazy and tribal. Also refuse to spic ingles. These "people" need to be summarily rounded up and gassed. If you've ever lived near paisas you know what I'm talking about. Bunch of unwashed, godless heathens with a disgusting culture.

all those hats look brand new

>well fed
malnutrition doesn't mean skinny you dumbfuck

i think it's the opposite.
this caravan was planned to give trump the votes for the wall.

Jesus Christ. They look like orcs.

Planned by who? Why would it be RIGHT during the mid terms?

to rally voters to show up.
there are more republican voters, by number, than democrat voters that will actually show up for non-presidential elections.
i also think that the boomer bomber is the left's response to the caravan in a misguided attempt to rally their voter base.

well theyre clean as well. I cant keep a white shirt clean like these people can.

that's because you're a gross fuck

these aren't rural mexican farm folks in cowboy boots they're urban and suburban lower middle class and that's how they all normally dress. they have a homicide rate on par with baltimore maryland. if they are fleeing violence it's because they live in the hood and are likely a part of it in some way shape or form, family, brother, husband, neighbor in gang activity. just like any city in america. the homicides are not just random acts of violence. they are targeted to people who got in the way of gang activities/owe money/etc,. if you mind your own business its highly unlikely you will be a victim or the violence. moving to america won't change much as to their quality of life. it will still be hard and they will still always be poor.

So did these guys get inspired by the somali train in Europe, see how every politician was going "fuck, we don't want useless third world niggers" and think to themselves "Hey, I'm a worthless third world nigger, I could just saunter on over to America!"

Or what exactly?

The hips on that mamacita.

Attached: Capture.png (277x263, 127K)

My city has a homelessness issue. Homeless people are dirty. With hard faces. These people look pampered.

primed and ready to shit out 7 more joses that you will support with your taxes until you die

Pork and beans is cheap. They look fed but not particularly healthy. Obviously there is a coordinated effort to feed and clothe them.

Yeah... they all look so malnourished and oppressed
With their Nike accessories and mobile phones

I bet your living conditions are abhorrent. you should be ashamed.