Wall

First section of the wall up
Looks like more of a gate, what do people think?

news.sky.com/story/amp/first-section-of-donald-trumps-wall-at-mexico-border-unveiled-11536869

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-134806~2.png (1080x1698, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actigraphcorp.com/news-article/mexico-surpasses-u-s-as-worlds-fattest-nation/
apps.cndls.georgetown.edu/projects/borders/exhibits/show/the-fence/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only has to keep beaners out

Nice wall you have there would be a shame if someone brings an angle grinder

I hoped for this design because automated camera systems can assist it

Enforcement is 10x more important than wall

Looks a lot like the old wall except about 25 feet taller. Not bad.

Why not a solid slab wall?

>camera
I hope you meant automated firing devices

We already had the fence.

Attached: usa-mexico-border-barrier-x301116.jpg (1000x500, 159K)

Come on Anons cheer for them!

MAKE IT HIGHER

>metal
Nice. It can be electrified.

Cool. This design is harder to climb than a solid 1 piece wall.

is there any reason it needs to be solid?

Do those gaps not provide a rather handy way to shimmy up and over?
Hard to tell from the angle.

Solid walls force you to have to design stormwater features. I like the grated look. Needs more cameras though.

One critique would be that it's still easy to pass things through it in the absence of guards. ie drug smugglers could still hand things off through the slats.

1st layer in coming dmz
Mexico will pay
In land

problem: too many fat people in US
solution: you must be this thin to come here,,,

a bit late isnt it

It'd be easier to climb

this, also not being solid and flat gives a way to climb it much easier via leverage and friction

This.

KARA BOGÃ

>problem: too many fat people in US
Mexico BTFO'd
actigraphcorp.com/news-article/mexico-surpasses-u-s-as-worlds-fattest-nation/

No, perfect time to show case the wall since elections are coming up.

Don't the notches up top provide a good spot to tie a rope? You can probably make a cool pulley system too because of the gaps.

This. But you really could just loop some rope around one of the bars and pull on it, then sort of shimmy up the "wall." I saw a design of a potential wall that had the top with a rounded end, that way if someone tried climbing woth a hook or something, it wouldn't catch.

Border Patrol wants it to be a fence. They want to be able to see through it.

So, Mexicans are thin?

Attached: Meanwhile-OnTheAmericanContinent.jpg (899x650, 105K)

Border patrol doesn't actually do anything, fuck them.

Life uhhhh finds a way
Even if they make perfect round top
Attach rope to droid
Fly droid over wall and loop rope around tree or something other side
Climb over
Just got to send fuckton of Tripp’s etc down there
Build a fucking military base at the border if we have to, why not we have them EVERYWHERE ELSE

Whys it rusted to shit?

>angle grinder
You are an amateur. Walls like those need a car jack. And is it me or the Wall just got 10 feet smaller?

Attached: 168008.jpg (637x403, 19K)

Welp. It's been a fun ride, but looks like dems are gonna be taking the midterms boys.

I believe it was made this way so small animals(not Mexicans) can get through
Also it looks like it'll be a bit harder to put a ladder against it and climb it

Because steel is trash and rusts. The wall needs to be concrete or it will be a maintenance nightmare.

Of course. We still need drugs flowing freely through Mexico so that we can justify eventually invading them.

Drugs can easily get through too.

Looks like a fence to me. Lol

They should just use drones

This is the first wall. Trumps stone wall will be built behind it.

BORDER PATROL DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT CATCH AND RELEASE.

You think that will work? Those steel beans are the size of your head.

Can't aim through solid materials

You mean in front of it
>smugpepelaughingwithflamesinbackground.jpg

It should be a mixture of hell fire flames and electricity for fence wires and bury huuuge pockets of corrosive acid in pockets underneath it so any beans that try to dig there way in get re-fried

Attached: 275269A5-3191-43EC-BDC6-49EF346A592C.jpg (720x720, 111K)

>America too stupid to build watch towers

Attached: 673041A1-018E-4585-BE14-F49E7FA89A93.jpg (483x322, 61K)

I figure the fence will be on the mexico side so the wall isnt damaged or painted on.

The biggest drugpushers are in government anyway

So you can just walk through it.

Plus trump said the wall wouldn't cover 80% of the border, including "streams and rivers" like the hundreds of miles of the rio grande that you can just wait through. No wall there.

The wall is a great meme to sucker people into voting republican but lets not actually fall for our own shilling.

Awesome. The company I work for has bid on and won a contract to work on sections of the wall. Im excited. The irony is that the workforce comprises of almost 95% if mexicans with visas. I am one of the few whites there.

It’s that way so Americans can have trips to the fence to look at Mexicans in their living environment. Pretty much a beaner zoo.

Most of the old Iron Curtain was just some barb wire. And that was a pretty tight border. Not because of the 'physical marker' of the border, but because of a determination to fucking shoot dead anyone who approached it anywhere except the approved checkpoints

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (510x344, 59K)

Cuck fence.

They better bring the world's longest extension lead with them.

Wildlife migration too or smthn

Needs a parapet/walkway along the top.

I want to see you push half a ton of cocaine through those spaces.
The amount of drugs you could peddle through there would be absolute peanuts compared to how trafficking works currently.

It's not that hard to throw drugs over even a taller wall, hell, they'd make a small catapult/crossbow for that and throw 100-200g packages.

It's part of a fence started by Clinton in 1993.
apps.cndls.georgetown.edu/projects/borders/exhibits/show/the-fence/overview

Unlike the average magagolem, Ann Coulter has lobbied for the wall to Trumps face in the cunting Oval Office, made him mad apparently. If she says 0 miles of wall have been built since the inauguration then that's exactly how much wall the Yanks got.

No wonder the jews are so contemptuous of us, most of us are fucking morons.

pic fucking related

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-144624.png (1536x2048, 1.29M)

Better off building a dirt road so patrol can drive alongside it. Not like we need snipers nests along the wall, yet....

>Mexico never pays
>Build wall miles into Mexico
>Come refortify this one when done
>Turn area between into meat grinder dmz
It pretty much has to happen
A lot of the small border towns were already flattened because of cartels using them to hide tunnels

Can people just squeeze through that? Wtf

Dogs, sirens and minefields.

As much as I like this I don't know how effective it will be. Tools to get over a wall like ol' fashioned grapples or ladders arent that ridiculous to use. I guess it would slow them down a good bit rathe than just waltzin through

Much easier to patrol open areas with the walls sealing majority of the border.

I wonder how they plan on dealing with the underground tunnels on border town though, or Jewdeau will just let them into Canada and they'll get in through here

Couldn't niggas just do this?

Attached: spur-climbing-2.jpg (600x649, 253K)

mexicans cant shimmy that well

No wall posters BTFO
You must all collectively kill yourselves now

Do you think “the zone” in Stalker was a metaphor for the illusion that the world “beyond the wall” was a paradise where your wishes were granted?

I always invisioned solid concrete with barbed wire top. But anything is better than nothing I suppose

I'd prefer drugs over beans

That's what those come by boat, not a fucking van in the mountains.

Theres going to be a fence like you see here . A DMZ zone with monitors with a road then behind that Trumps wall.

We have so much money going into defense there's no reason why we shouldn't deck this thing out with every bit of security we can think of

wasnt this "first section" news from last year? wtf
i've seen this same fucking tittle 10 times so far

Show your flag France. Don't think we forgot about the Maginot Line

those are just the steel supports its going to be a solid concrete wall...

Good luck with that

Attached: v4-460px-Climb-a-Palm-Tree-Step-10.jpg (460x345, 37K)

>a fucking fence

for looks

Attached: facade.jpg (997x649, 191K)

Lol @ you personality cult faggots calling an obvious fence a "wall", literally Orwellian. Meanwhile you will take in 4.5 MILLION immigrants this year and probably 18 MILLION over the course of the Trump's 1st term. Great job magapedes!

Someone's gotta do a virgin fence vs chad wall.

Trump is trying to curb the immigration from 3rd world countries and end chain migrations, visa lotteries, and h1b1 programs. Kinda hard to do that when super packs and spiteful politicians try to block you.

That's some serious projecting right there.

This wall keeps workers from the government so it will be hard to finish it.

kek

LMAO at you cucks trying too cope with your fence. Trump hasn't changed shit you fuckers got swindled to vote for yet another run of the mill politician.

Lol you live in the uk.

Border patrol wants it see-through so that they can easily monitor people who pile up on the other side

Cool wall

Like i said numerous times this fence is layer one behind it will be Trumps stone wall once congress awards him the funding.

>HE'LL NEVER BUILD THE WALL!
>*builds wall*
>t-that's not a r-real wall

Attached: 1454819676864.gif (380x558, 406K)

Easier to pass babas through..

I smell beans and envy

>t. asshurt el goblino

lelz this guy gets it

Undoing the entitlements is going to take some time.

If he's a fair dealer why is he lying about starting the wall? Apparently he could declare war on literally any country except Israel without any congressional oversight for 90 days after the bombing starts but he can't order a poxy wall on your border with $30bn taken from the $900bn defence budget? WTF? Why would he seriously want to end chain-migration when that's how his wife's family immigrated to the US?

Chinese steel.