Why is he so perfect bros?

Why is he so perfect bros?

Attached: Isus-Krist.png (613x405, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isidore.co/calibre/get/pdf/How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization - Woods, Thomas E., Jr__4949.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w8ysmbkCzQU&;
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he is a perfect being. God the Son. He sacrificed himself for our sins, past, present and future. Go to church tomorrow anons. Praise Jesus!

Based.

He's Jesus.

fpbp

Attached: ccc3034ac8899854afb4c6962c5dca5f.jpg (478x600, 59K)

Maybe you should deal with you homosexual tendencies.

This isn't politics related. Shill your Impotent Cult of the Loser somewhere else

haha what?

Attached: 1443147162370.jpg (640x960, 67K)

op is NOT a fag this time

If he was so perfect, then he wouldn't have gotten stapled to a cross desu

And I’m the district attorney of Orange County.

I'll pray for you

>dies
>is a god

>is of the seed of david through his fathers line
>his mom had him through the holy spirit

>tells people to pay taxes to foreign government
>cuck
>turn the other cheek
>ultracuck

>goes to the wilderness for 40 days and fasts
>for no reason
Kek

JEW
ON
A
FUCKING
STICK

Why are europoors so retarded

All you deserve is a bullet to the brain, you fucking parasite.

thank you so much ill pray for you who ever you are user. can the power of prayer infiltrate an anonymous image board?

Attached: 1397363882584.png (398x483, 308K)

>t. Low iq christcuck amerimutt

Was that his failing or theirs? It ended his bestowal here, and we are the ones who got the crap end of the deal. He has universe sovereignty.
What do ypu think it would be like had they accepted him and his message? A world of benevolent rulers

Attached: 1516160583771.jpg (473x370, 20K)

Attached: 1534317882738.png (637x332, 57K)

>t. mix-blood, Jew LARPing Neanderthal mutt.

Actual Jews went extinct for a reason, how about you LARPers fuckin' join them?

Matthew 27
24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

because he loves you even when you don't love him

The day of judgement approaches user. You will face God. Is this really what you want to justify to the Lord? Repent sinner. Accept Jesus into your heart. Live your life for Christ. I will keep you in our prayers.

Attached: EE7277B2-4B38-46C8-98DA-3CC9B401F294.jpg (1920x1200, 267K)

because he's an imaginary pagan son god.

you dont even know who i am though so how can you pray for me? I could be a kike shill. For pray to work you actually have to know who youre praying for retard. All you bible thumping people are all the same you think you know everything about everything but in actuality you know nothing about your own religion.

Attached: 1398646595550.gif (300x174, 899K)

that was the point, to prove that good can exist in a world of evil fucking kikes.
now if only they specified race war a little more clearly in the bible.

I don’t hate the Jews, for Christ’s message wasn’t hate. You will face justice though , if not in this life, then the next. I feel the Jews are being kept around to witness Jesus Christ’s return, to fall on their knees, beg for forgiveness and worship him. None of us are beyond saving. May Christ have mercy on you and your ilk.

Attached: 6F6BD4DF-6E77-4C61-9F47-E91A5EAEE144.jpg (255x200, 34K)

Isn't it striking that Jesus looks like a total chad when he hangs above the doorway? Abs and chest. For a motherfucker I can't imagine for the life of me why they gave him such a handsome image.((()))

Witnessed

Attached: A607EF3D-8802-471C-983F-9E9DA2AB2057.jpg (782x1024, 165K)

you need to be 18 to post here bro. bill nye is a homosexual, by the way.

WELL WELL WELL

I don’t need to know you user, God knows you. He has loved you even before the world began.

I totally forgot about all that. This debate he did was way before any of that so fuck me i guess.

Christianity is a great thot control too.

Attached: 1537650992866.png (1801x1009, 594K)

Attached: 1538961277150.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

>retards who know nothing about theology bashing the very religion that led to the Enlightenment and then Western Civilization and is the basis for all of their Western world views like human rights, freedom of speech, etc
What is wrong with them?

> Jewish Brainwashing.

Attached: 1539455371611.jpg (1800x925, 123K)

so what exactly happen right here? If you really think religion led to the enlightenment youre wrong it was just white people being white people.

Attached: 1397890271320.jpg (750x600, 51K)

dead kikes slaves are fit only for extermination

>dude i only believe in logical things and science
>let me tell you how everything came from nothing and how humanity comes from a pool of acid

>he believes the memes
internet atheist are the worse
stop watching your cartoons that tell you what to believe

Attached: 1513747232675.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

Saying Christianity is responsible for the Crusades or Dark Ages is like saying science is responsible for the atom bomb incinerating all those dumb gooks in Japan. Get real, faggot.

Attached: 5841849434732310315-account_id=0.png (2527x1244, 574K)

Because he is God made flesh

Posting in /comfy/ thread

Attached: B4B95DC1-92D5-4454-A7AD-80D47F301134.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Whatcha doin rabbi

Attached: jfc.jpg (244x207, 6K)

And the size of his nose grew by 10 times

Chritsianity and Christ are not the same.

Christianity is the church from apostolic sucession. Christ is literally the universe creator.

If Christians were to actually believe in Christs words, then there would be no rejected science, as it would be explaining the operations of him and God.

The truth of it is, that during the negotiations to create Christianity as it is today, many pagan endorsements were made, you here pointed out the fall around 400 AD, Sol Invictus was made an official Roman Deity at that time, and after that Christs Birthday was established by the church to be at the same time of Sol Invictus' birthday.

So this looks like a corruption causing this to happen. True Christ loving people would not have resisted the truths of the universe.

Attached: MILKY_WAY_POSTER.0.jpg (4332x3295, 1.34M)

Well without science we wouldnt have the atom bomb

He's of the seed of God and not Adam

Yes

He's not perfect.
He's dead.

JIDF out today that’s for sure

Praise the Lord!
Knock and it will be opened!

i will never believe in your space jew story im sorry. for the most part i just follow along with it for cultural sake. I just cant stand being around most christians nowadays because they are all cucks not doing anything against the niggers and specs. the christians let this happen you need to wake up and see what the real problem is.

Jewish argument.

>spacefags think we know the shape of the Milky Way
>spacefags call Christians delusional and faith-based

Lol.

The point is that humans are the problem, not any one ideology.

forgot your memeflag, kike.

Christians will fucking eradicate you parasites some day, just as we've almost done twice throughout history now. We were sooo close both times. But I guess third time's the charm.

Attached: Un1titled.png (616x845, 709K)

Go shit in the street you retard

>implying the enlightenment was a good thing for humanity
Enjoy social egalitarianism and slave caste morality, fucker cuck

Did anyone see that there is an army of paid shills (with US and Leaf flags) who are here only to defame and mock Christianity? They are trying to brainwash people here to become proxy-warriors against Christianity for the benefits of the jews (-while they think doing it against the jews).
Kikes have been hating christianity for more than 2000 years, because Jesus (The word of God made flesh) rejected them saying that they are indeed filth people and the Synagogue of Satan. And then, they went on to conspire to KILL Jesus, and thus killing GOD.
Be Christians, rightful old school Christians and don't tolerate evil, it is a sin.

Attached: FuckChrist.jpg (900x1616, 325K)

Yup

Fun fact: Jesus was not a pacifist, and would beat the shit out anyone that preached blasphemy. Even though modern depiction of Jesus made him look like a beta cuck s-oy boy.

Jesus did not gain a reputation by sitting around and doing nothing.

You were as blind to him as your footprints in the ashes but he saw you.

In every disguise, every gesture false or true, in every silent resentment, he saw you in those dark corners.

He heard you. Oh, my brothers, he heard those thoughts.

Now, I'm here today to talk to you about reality. I'm here to tell you about what you already know.

This, all this, is not real. It is merely the limitation of our senses which are meager devices.

Your angers and your griefs and your separations are a fevered hallucination, one suffered by us all we prisoners of light and matter.

Here we are, our faces pressed to the bars looking out, looking up, asking the question, begging the question, are you there?

Would that we had ears to hear because every moment, every now, is an answer.

Every beat of every heart, every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day is an answer.

And the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes!

Your sorrows pin you to this place.

They divide you from what your heart knows and there are a lot of good hearts out there.

I'm looking out and I'm seeing a lot of good hearts out there.

And we bandage our soft selves in hardness and anger.

You are a stranger to yourself and yet he knows you.

And when your hard heart made you like unto the stone and broke you from his body which is the stars and the wind between the stars, he knew you. He knew you yet and forever.

Because, I ask you, how could the father forget his children? How could the world forget itself?

Doesn't matter the children do not understand what they are. Doesn't matter that the world thinks it's many different things rather than one, him, doesn't matter.

My sad and joyous and frightened and courageous brothers and sisters, I want you to do something for me.

I want you to close your eyes and let your chest swell as his lungs, feel his portion within us, in each other.

Every single one of you sitting here today, each other, I want you to listen for that answer.

If ever your sorrow becomes such a burden that you forget yourself, forget this world,

I want you to remember this truth that's as indelible as the sun in the sky and the ground beneath your feet.

This world is a veil and the face you wear is not your own.

The shape of our true face is not yet known to us and so

I press my eyes to the bars and I look out and I look up and I ask the question, no, I beg the question, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, your arms open and close but the echoes of my life never contain a single truth about you.

You move the feather in the ash, you touch the leaf with it's flame, you lent your soul to an infinity, an atomic creation, and of it I am less than a drop in the ocean.

How then can I know sorrow? How can I know despair?

Does the rain know sorrow and the grass and the beautiful mountains know despair?

Such is not his province and so not be our purpose.

Be, in him, of him, and know peace. That is his gift to us, our birthright.

In the end we will find ourselves at the beginning and will at last know ourselves and our true faces will weep in his light and those tears, those tears will feel like warm rain.

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

Amen to that.

Attached: Call the horsemen.jpg (738x870, 52K)

Attached: 1540301822703.png (330x380, 33K)

>is Christian
>doesn’t accept refugees
So much for being Christlike amiright

>absolute kike
The Catholic church was the one thing that actually made an attempt to even advance science in medieval europe. the Baltics and literally everywhere else in pre-christian europe was behind everyone. The only ones who had a basic advancement in science was the romans and greeks, which was what the catholic church spread over to the baltics and other parts of europe as well. The Catholic Church was the absolute foundation of western civilization by greatly developing greek science and philosophy. Everything from the crucial role of the monks and their inventions/innovations, from building the first universities that gave students degrees, professions and which allowed cross-nation science, to western law, to charitable work, from international law to economics, to the Rule of Saint Benedict, Augustine and Francis, Manuscript and Scriptorium, and to protecting it by making it way easier to create alliances (See f.ex The Holy League, League of Augsburg, the Catholic League and many more). And thats just the tip of the iceberg. I bet youve never read a book before about the history of Europe. .
Educational PDF: isidore.co/calibre/get/pdf/How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization - Woods, Thomas E., Jr__4949.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w8ysmbkCzQU&; - Thomas Woods. He also have a book written about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc - Dr. Duke Pesta.

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 516K)

It wasn't. But it took base on Christian teachings and values (and heavily twitsted them and corrupted them for their kike agenda).

I think that if Jesus was in charge instead of Hitler, he would genocide all the jews immediately and all degenerates.

Attached: 1527255009297.jpg (970x602, 159K)

he was a Semite, we all are perfect

All Europeans being Europeans, mate
There is nothing in the Bible to suggest that Holy war is ever an option

Nothing political about this, dumb cuck. This is just a thread to shill your semeitc cult. Fuck off and die

Attached: 1540364974009.png (908x539, 48K)

This

Who hurt you user

>the dark ages were caused by christianity
>not barbarian niggers invading and destroying rome
is your fedora permanently fused to your skull?

Attached: imagine_no_religion_911_atheist.jpg (800x600, 82K)

>G-god will do it
Turn the other cheek, you fucking loser

why are you so gay for this hippie sky man?

That's the response of the imperfect to perfection: to hate it.

If Chad himself came to a nation of Jow Forumsers to get them out of their pits, do you think they'd love, admire, and imitate him? Or do you think they'd go Elliot Rodger on him?

Fucking christcucks....
Abrahamic faiths are nothing more than jew subterfuge.

>inb4...but...but he hated jews
Dude was born to a Jew mother..had the mark of the beast (a cut cock)...he is a golem

Where in the Bible does it say I should let third world niggers ruin my country? lmao

Attached: 1539686973983.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Oh, sweaty...

Attached: soy_bingo.jpg (1105x738, 63K)

He will forgive you if you ask.

Attached: 1519168776355.jpg (500x173, 27K)

Seems to me that every single second there is a pro-christains bread up that has abolistley nothing to do with politics and is simply to jerk Christians off. The real shillin is undoubtably in support of Christainity since it keeps white people docile and in complete chains to the impotent status quo like a good cuckservative

Kek, but it is a valid criticism, what’s the point of being devout if you are selective with your compassion. Jesus’ love is unconditional...or so they say

Why cant you kikes just type God? Why are you so rude and backwards, exactly like the bible describes you?

So you made a Mary-Sue? Congrats, I bet that was hard.

That's absolutely false. Jesus drove orthodox member states of his fair out of his church for selling money, that is the extent of his work. Remember that his ultimate act of bravery was letting himself get captured and killed. That isn't heroic it's an impotent act of a loser and it explains why christains have been so limp dicked to stop the left and the rise of foreign faiths.

He is the son of God. He is the representation of God. Jews don't worship God, they worship Satan. Jesus called the kikes the "children of Satan" and Kikes conspired to kill Jesus, son of God. There is NOTHING more opposite than Jews and Christianity. Moreover, it is forbidden to mutilate your dicks boy in the New Testament, for that you won't be able to form a bond with God.

Attached: 1539613782407.jpg (800x450, 177K)

He's God.

Pax vobis brothers

A huge commercial traffic had grown up in association with the services and ceremonies of the temple worship. There was the business of providing suitable animals for the various sacrifices. Though it was permissible for a worshiper to provide his own sacrifice, the fact remained that this animal must be free from all "blemish" in the meaning of the Levitical law and as interpreted by official inspectors of the temple. Many a worshiper had experienced the humiliation of having his supposedly perfect animal rejected by the temple examiners. It therefore became the more general practice to purchase sacrificial animals at the temple, and although there were several stations on near-by Olivet where they could be bought, it had become the vogue to buy these animals directly from the temple pens. Gradually there had grown up this custom of selling all kinds of sacrificial animals in the temple courts. An extensive business, in which enormous profits were made, had thus been brought into existence. Part of these gains was reserved for the temple treasury, but the larger part went indirectly into the hands of the ruling high-priestly families.

>laying your life down for your friends isn’t heroic
Fuck off rabbi

He’s literally the best guy ever. Everything he said made sense and it made sense in a time when everyone else was being a giant flaming asshole. He really was too good for this sinful earth.

Because his teachings are beneficial to a prosperous society

Yup
Christcucks live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance, putting their immediate political advantages above their faith. "Well Jesus meant we don't need to accept refuges and that we should probably have a giant military to conquer other nations." To them spirituality is a fan club, like a sports team. They like feeling a part of something but don't actually dedicate any of their creative or life energy to it since they are simply slaves. Christainity has done a great job at appealing to their immediate desires so their virtue signaling seems oh so pious, without them having to lift any finger. Christainity is a cult for losers and men of a passive cattlelike existence. It was made by slaves for slaves.

Just because it’s a meme doesn’t make it any less true, rabbi

He chose our planet because it was in such bad shape. He did an amazing job, look at how far we've come since his life.

Attached: john-the-baptist1.jpg (1000x667, 124K)