RIP APU

indiewire.com/2018/10/simpsons-drop-apu-character-adi-shankar-1202015372/

Attached: apu-simpsons.jpg (780x657, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwPW6LAjWqo
youtube.com/watch?v=4jHDA9CQkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=F68l9FozxJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Left eats itself
That show has been on far too long. Let it die already

KSHMR is based.

Attached: 38692A0D-0504-41F8-A4A0-F74E274CC452.jpg (420x1255, 438K)

So you're saying apu will be dead by the end of season 30?

>everything sjw touch turns to shit

well i know simpsons turned garbage long ago, but now they turn into a dumpster fire.

Attached: 1509325645732.png (942x534, 116K)

Good

i never liked him as a character

>complain nonstop about the character, making a shitstorm over nothing
>complain when people comply
This is why you don't apologize to anyone but yourself, even outside of politics

Attached: 1538449311415.png (486x878, 295K)

yes good
now the goofy hardworking hindu stereotype will vanish entirely and only Pajeet will remain
poo in loo, brother, poo in loo

Apu was a legal immigrant business owner with a family and also happened to be a card carrying member of the NRA. No shit the left wanted to get rid of him. He's everything we stand for.

how can they do something so controversial yet brave?

>removing one of the few positive characters

Reminder they removed him, because he’s a proper American. Lefty’s want to remove the American Dream, it has nothing to do with racism.

where are her arms
WHERE ARE HER ARMS

Also the most grounded character on a show full of idiots and zealots.

fuck these leftoid virtue signalling bastard cucks tbqh, most of them are westernized beyond acceptable levels and yet think they're somehow an authority on what gets to pass as indian or not. niggers.

by the time, we would have unironically become superpower.

Attached: SUPERPOWERED.png (867x215, 23K)

as in i meant to the guy shilling for removing apu

>superpower
China is number one and yet, is anyone actually envious of these subhuman soulless creatures?

F
youtube.com/watch?v=FwPW6LAjWqo

thank you come again

>putting minorities out of work
based

>2030
You think they would've figured out toilets by then or nah?

THANK YOU GET OUT OF MY STORE

You have to be asleep to believe it, says someone who had much more life experience than you.

>Protest show because it's harmful for Indians
>Gets Indian actor fired
Poottery

the whole fucking apu charade is so tiring

What is per capita

probably? most of the urban population (about 90-95%) poos in loo, the rural population has the poo problem with 70% not having toilets. urbanization is already increasing.

Dan Carlin was a degenerate atheist and if he were still alive he would be a #Resistance fag like every other Jew cock sucking comedian. If the American Dream doesn't exist (it's really the privilege to live next to and leech off of 200 million white people) then why the fuck is everyone trying to get in? Why don't you try telling that band of Honduran subhumans some Dan Carlin bits so they turn the fuck around? Faggot.

>A non-white person that isn't acting exactly like a white person is racist and offensive
You'd think these dumbfucks would start to become self-aware at this point, but perhaps that's giving their intellectual capabilities far too much credit.

Never will I understand under which position does appeasing to rabid lefties makes sense economically. Yet it happens all the time nowadays.

It seems like it only takes some loud minority of retards to make the decision makers tremble and immediately try to make them happy.

Why the fuck does this happen, Jow Forums? Never in my life have I heard anyone complaining about Apu and here we are. It is almost as if (((they))) were the ones applying intense pressure under the hood or something.

It just makes no sense otherwise.

>Never will I understand under which position does appeasing to rabid lefties makes sense economically. Yet it happens all the time nowadays.
They are very, very, very loud. To the point where they make it seem like it would be a ratings nightmare if they -weren't- listened to. And their pedantic demands are given even louder voice by media platforms. This hack of a comedian that was watching his career slipping through his fingers didn't just fade into oblivion while making pathetic attempts at generating press, he was given a fucking documentary w/ celebrity interviews. Studio heads see that shit and out of sheer instinct submit to the demands, because they think they see a huge, overwhelming consensus on the matter.

At least the show will be more diversive...

OH WAIT.

This is why we can’t have civic nationalism

they also seem to imply the rest of the cast acts normally when everybody in that show is a parody

They should replace him with an even worse stereotype.

Apu is like, the best side-character in anything though..
youtube.com/watch?v=4jHDA9CQkSw

They’re doing god’s work. We do need to delete all Indians.

>arguing with subhumans using data

youtube.com/watch?v=7s7YR9wS8eg

We can have civic nationalism we just need

1. Stronger leaders and encourage strength as a virtue again
2. Gas the kikes and throw commies from helicopters

>less browns in popular media because it offends browns even though its not a negative stereotype
Why is ANYONE giving this literally who comedian the time of day? All he can do is play his race card to fucking bitch and whine.
This should just set a new precedent in modern animation, no more colored in any shows as to avoid offending them.

>Current year
>Caring about the simpsons
Kek, just let it die already. Also this guys

youtube.com/watch?v=F68l9FozxJ8

>literally killing off a character because of his ethnicity
Uhhhh........

>having more indians in the spotlight
Theres a whole country called india where they have export shows and culture, apparently none of them are good because no one cares.
Ever noticed how k-pop and korean dramas became huge? Theres basically 0 korean representation on american tv/cartoons, but because its decent it has an actual following with people watching it with translations.

Good

The fewer nonwhite characters on television the better. I think us ebil alt right neo nazis should be celebrating this victory against multiculturalism and diversity,

If they have any balls, they'd have him be killed by a Pakistani Muslim.

Civic nationalism works when we don’t have Jews. Hell, Fredrick Douglass, who was a former slave, loved America. We are being exploited by an international element to divide us along ethnic lines. The American identity is under assault. We must rid ourselves of the international element.

They're going to have him deported just to get dummies to think WOW THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT

>apoo

I'm pretty sure his character is already a legal resident/citizen.

inloo

Yep, do it once and you'll forever be a bitch.

Civic Nationalism also works when Whites were 80% of the population, not 56%. if you want civic nationalism you must put a birth control for minorities that they don't pass a certain percentage

Every Fucking Indian I've met is a conniving, dishonest manipulator trying to get an edge on everyone who isn't Indian. Every fucking one. So long live stereotypes- they fit.

>It's okay when The Simpsons make fun of rich people
>It's okay when The Simpsons make fun of hillbillies
>It's okay when The Simpsons make fun of teachers

>But Apo is a problem because he is indian

Attached: 1539921485531.jpg (522x619, 41K)

Season 6
Season 8
Season 4
Season 5
Season 3
Season 2
Season 7

The only watchable seasons

fuck these faggots. they wanted him gone, hes gone. KEEP SPRINGFIELD WHITE

>2018
>Still watching The Simpsons
Every Indian rode that fat south Indian's ass hard when he protested this shit. South Indians are generally more innocent and that's why they get manipulated by the jew easily.

Dan Carlin the podcast guy? Or did you mean George Carlin?

Attached: 1540517525390.jpg (470x480, 75K)

Who the actual fuck watches the Simpsons on 2018? You should all neck yourselves

>hardworking father that does everything to provide for his familly is racist

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>Apu is too much of a racial stereotype - It is 2018 for fucks sake get with the times Simpsons!

>"Turn him into a successful enterpreneur who makes billions of dollars with IT or show everyone that he is 300 IQ strong!"

Attached: 1530801993452.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Seasons 1-10 are by far the best.
The Simpsons have been going downhill since Season 11

What's next, removing groundskeeper Willy?
OH right, he is white so the left doesnt care.

you can't have civic nationalism without a country, you can't have a country without a people, multiculturalism doesn't work unless you're a literal shopping mall.

As an Indian I am very annoyed that this fucking cunt got Apu removed from the show. Fuck him! I hope he gets killed

>inaccurate and hurtful portrayal
>Apu - A poo
>inaccurate

>we
ALL immigration is BAD

Attached: 1540256581148.jpg (700x382, 91K)

Enterprenigger*

>KSHMR is based.

KSHMR's a great guy. made tons of money in pop music then decided to make EDM and his first release was a collab with tiesto (!!!) and he's been killing it ever since. real humble and down to earth too.

Who cares fuck you all

>leftoid
KEK

>ALL immigration is BAD

Attached: 1539053410614.jpg (454x454, 42K)

How many seasons left before every character becomes a NPC and cancel the show?

We don't need it mutt. We do our own stuff because our population is quite large and therefore industries don't need to go towards export model like south korea. Just to give an example, bollywood is still regional in india.

doesn't help that most show creators are sniveling leftists themselves, finding themselves caught in the outrage machine as they age and their previously acceptable jokes and characters are declared Hate speech and Wrongthink. Being cowardly leftists at heart, they lack the constitution to stand up for themselves and fold like chairs instead, despite knowing exactly what will happen.

North korea isnt multicultural, seems to be working out for them.

The british empire controlled cultures and ethnicities around the globe and was the greatest empire ever. Same goes for the Mongols.

You can have diversity if you keep minorities in their rightful place

F

He for sure means George

The Simpsons head writers and Matt Groening are leftists. It was pretty certain they would cuck-out.

> who needs to poo in loo
> I DOOOOOOOOOOOO