We have two claims that are mutually exclusive

We have two claims that are mutually exclusive.

Claim A cannot be proven, but can be disproven.
Claim B cannot be disproven, but can be proven.

While neither claim has been proven/disproven, it is reasonable to hold claim A as true since we know one must be true.

Now replace claim A with "There is no god" and claim B with "There is a god"

Attached: 15406454904021026375338982980485.jpg (2328x1744, 257K)

There are only 3 genders
Male, female an faggot

Attached: 6F790F4E-5259-4973-AB65-6ABB6DEFB3B6.jpg (353x334, 42K)

No such claims exist. If it has the capacity to be proved, it has the capacity to be disproved.

If you found god, how would you prove that it's god?

What's with the nog tier atheist threads today? Is it 2014 again?

Attached: 1536787413963.png (1022x731, 643K)

"Magic exists" is a claim that could be proven by having a magic user demonstrate magic under lab conditions. The null of that, "Magic does not exist" cannot be proven because we cannot search the entire universe while checking every atom for the absence magic.

If god is all knowing and all powerful, god would know how, and have the ability, to demonstrate his existence to everyone.

>The null of that, "Magic does not exist" cannot be proven because we cannot search the entire universe while checking every atom for the absence magic.
Oh man do you understand logic at all? If you can't find it here, and here is essentially the same as everywhere else, why the hell would you expect to find it anywhere else?

>here is essentially the same as everywhere else
I don't think we can have a conversation if your going to just throw about stuff like this without thinking.

Lets say we did search every atom in the universe and found no magic, well then I come along and say "of course you didn't find magic, magic can't be detected with our science tools! It's still out there somewhere!" We are left with no way to disprove magic, but it could still be proven if a single magic user would demonstrate magic.

holding all ideas to be either true or false is something only small-minded brainlets do

Very bad logic.

So bad you can't even point out a fault. Your not going to be able to make people think your right with false confidence, kid. Facts and logic are necessary here.

you've implicitly defined magic as impossible and misrepresented the opposition. the analogous argument would be more about what is "magical" in the first place. Jow Forums is 18+. we don't have time for babby's first attempt at reasoning.

Magic is supernatural friend.

Shut up, you filthy Jew RAT.

>Magic is supernatural friend.
another word for impossible, you circular-reasoning fool.

Oh great you think god is impossible? My work is done with you then.

no

God is supernatural.

Prove it.

I'm glad to see you resort to this game so quickly when you were so confident before. I'm not going to define your God for you since its your god, but all flavors of the Christian god are defined as supernatural. If you have your own unique god that is not supernatural then I would love to hear about it.

by supernatural you mean impossible therefore if God exists He is not supernatural. you are stupid and this thread is boring.

Your the one that defined supernatural impossible not me idiot. Supernatural actually just means beyond natural, but that's fine run away after getting caught lying.

if he were all knowing, he could know that proving his existence to everyone could be a bad thing, thus going against his own nature.

Aaaand were back to making excuses as to why his existence is unprovable.