What's the point of voting if the electoral college makes the decision

What's the point of voting if the electoral college makes the decision

Attached: xp_sketch14818764132180183006.jpg (550x567, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rb7CvxwTd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The popular vote in the state decides the electoral college

>demoralizing tactic #23

Attached: 1349726226058.png (217x255, 152K)

electoral college is bullshit, hillary won, but some guys somewhere decided that trump had to win.

also how come californian vote is less valuable than votes of flyover states.

fuck such system.

To give fair representation to the states in the union, otherwise high population states would end up deciding every election and the other states wouldn't have a voice in the process. If a state has no voice in the political process, what is the point in that state continuing to be party to a process that doesn't represent them? They would better be served by leaving the union and getting their own representation if the electoral college was abolished.

because fuck california

Lmao they won't leave because they are net takers of federal money.

makes sense an ignorant Estonian doesn't understand the concept of "states" and the electoral college.

you are just ignorant dude. try to read more into history before you spout your ignorant nigger think here

The electoral college exists only in case the people elect someone equivalent to Osama Bin Laden. Because people are retarded that way (Hillary was almost elected president). So the electoral college is supposed to be made up of our society's elite, and they make sure we know what the fuck we are doing.

nice ad hominem, trump tard.

>waters down the opinions of the populus, and tempers their retarded ideals with the ideals of someone educated and rich.
>prevents tyranny of majority.

Our founding fathers worked hard to keep democracy to a minimum. We federalist republic.

Nice try shareblue. This is how you know the democrats are worried, when their shills are trying to convince polaks not to vote.
Vote like your life depends on it faggots, these commie dicksucks want to ruin everything civil in this world, let's keep them out of power.
>Pic related

Attached: 1540559421152.jpg (1920x1050, 539K)

i dont give a fuck you aren't worth trying to argue to. You are a dumbass foreigner.

Based Estonia. You guys have a cool flag by the way.

Nigger
The electoral college can vote for Mickey mouse if they collectively wanted to. States and population sizes have nothing to do with that.

well you sound really educated, that might explain why you guys need electoral college

>The interest of one overgrown city outweigh the interests of an entire state
That's like saying my vote on what we're having for dinner should count for more because I'm fat.

i hope you are not serious. Electoral college has nothing to do with "the elite" you fucking jew.

>fuck such system.
I guess you don't have schools now do you, euro-nigger?
We are not a democracy, we are a constitutional republic. Until you convince 2/3 of congress, senate and governers to change our electoral college, you can go fuck yourself.
Our founding fathers understood very welly how a simple democracy (50%+1 of the vote) would lead to tyranny.

Attached: Empty pit of soy.jpg (700x734, 90K)

i'm not here to teach you history faggot.

/thread

where do you think the feds get the money in the first place?

>voting instead of telling other people what to vote
lmaoing@NPC lives

This guy gets it

If you have someone being stupid with their money, it makes sense to take it does it not? I am sure they will be fine if the money stopped.

What's the point in voting if the President, the Senate and House just make the decisions?

you are a fucking dumbass. You do realize california's larger state size means more of an electoral college vote. It does have more of an influence than smaller "fly over states". However, all of the electoral college votes from those smaller states all add up. Its based on population size.

Because the U.S. is a collection of states, not one state. The hint is in the title - "The United States". It's not rocket science my Estonian friend.

which is the most sustainable us state? the one which votes for blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rb7CvxwTd0

Its not hard to research why it exists. Unless your objective here is to dumb down niggers browsing or something

It's like the great American lyricist Johnny Rebel once said:
>If we could just keep most of the money we made
>we wouldn't have any need for Federal aid

jew

Representative democracy
You should have paid more attention in middle school

>frogposter
>shitthread

Maybe we nuke your shitty little country. Maybe not.

We let the electoral college decide.

stfu fagboy Johnny Rebel was a great man.

have your stinkin (you)

Attached: 1538069301245.png (763x512, 663K)

Ivory tower Liberals are what you're looking for. white flight. they live in rich white neighborhoods and the poorer whites stay with the nigs in their original strates and vote Republican.

California's economy is only sustainable with a slave caste of unskilled laborers flooding in, conveniently a big part of the reason they keep swinging blue.

That is not true.
Some one you elected to represent you decides where the electoral college vote goes.
They are supposed to use the popular vote for your state to make a distinction on how to vote, but they don't always.
They can literally vote anyway that they please.

schools are telling kids America is a democracy, the education system is flawed