Catch me up

catch me up

does Jow Forums still believe the "false flag" meme or is reality hitting?

Attached: 1537631783467.jpg (250x239, 40K)

Bomber already admitted it was a false flag

Attached: 1540581987022.png (608x253, 30K)

Hey OP, can you tell me how to get free postage like the bomber got? I need to mail the dragon dildo your mom left at my place.

He dindu nuffin he a gud boi

Hey, if you want to hang him, that's fine with me.
But don't pretend it isn't a false flag.

Attached: 674574657.jpg (249x249, 8K)

How about you kys instead, Commie?

He was merely pretending to bomb trumps political opponents he didnt really meant to!!! It was all a prank

Are you saying he wasn't?
All the evidence we have indicates that he had no intention of blowing anybody up.

Then why did he sent explosives in the mail if he didnt want to blow them up?

What explosives did he send?

NOOOOOOBODY BELIEVES THE PATSY STORY
YOU ALL FAILED
GET KILLED

Just think, right now somewhere Hillary is sitting in a pile of her own feces crying

Imagine the smell

I believe even more strongly that it’s a false flag and a shitty one at that

Bombs were fake, have you been keeping up with this at all?

2 years into the drumpf presidency and Jow Forumstards still fantasise about hillary

she lost! get over it!

We're never going to stop till she's dead.

That is the trump curse.

Attached: 8576409878.jpg (550x545, 58K)

They werent fake. They just didnt go off cause he was too retarded to make them work

Not really, the desperate cope yesterday was tragic to watch.

They couldn't go off. They weren't bombs at all. They just looked like bombs.
And he never intended anybody to get hurt.

According to who?

That's what he said to CNN

The authorities confirmed that the bombs were functional but they didnt go off.

Then why did you say they weren't functional?

Cause they were badly made, but were not fake

Either they're functional or not.
That's a separate question from real or fake.

>Either they're functional or not.
>That's a separate question from real or fake.

the question is did they contain explosives or not.

They had real explosive materials in them. If he didnt want them to go off he wouldntve put real explosive material in them. Incompetence=/=false flag

No, I think the question is whether he intended to blow people up.

Anyway: still waiting on an answer for what explosives he sent

>If he didnt want them to go off he wouldntve put real explosive material in them.
I don't think that follows.

Not sure if retarded or mental gymnastics

why not both

Attached: 1508440866798.png (376x309, 121K)

Bernie can still win.

You enjoy torturing that patsy like all the others, maybe he'll turn up in court off his face like the others as well.

Source?

Fbi director Christopher Wray

Not an argument

Show the quote you sped. Pretty shure you're just talking out of your ass.

Neither is your bullshit

Its in every single article related to the bomber.

Send a link to the source please. Numerous people have been asking you for it, and it would make your arguments more valid if you showed us a link or something to verify the integrity of your claims.

He's going to confess his qanon van was to make it look like a false flag perpetrated by dems.

The bombs couldn't go off;

You're saying they couldn't go off due to his incompetence... that's an unsubstantiated position.

But we have his testimony that he never intended to hurt anybody, and the pictures we have of one of the bombs shows it doesn't even make sense to call it a bomb.

How on earth he was smart enough to get himself explosive materials secretly but not smart enough to make them blow up?

His testimony means shit

Its in every articlw covering the bomber. But let me guess you dont read "fake news"

It means a lot

Why? His actions say otherwise

No they don't. Nobody got hurt. None of the bombs even went off. Sounds like it's right in line with what he said.

Maybe because getting explosive materials is easier than building a reliable ied?

>“Energetic material”
Lmao

hey retard, sulfur doesn't explode.

How on earth was he smart enough to get himself explosive material but he can't spell the name of the state he lives in?

>its in every articlw covering the bomber
>links 0 articles

I don't read cnn. Stop telling me about it and show me your source that you claim to have Please. Here's mine. Now share yours and please stop avoiding my question.

Attached: 02623714-4DA4-43B5-A632-04CEF4F16045.jpg (750x937, 671K)

"Explosive mateiral" is legal in the US.

If you compare his statement to any ACTUAL bombers in the US, you'll see there's a stark difference in behavior.

>make claim
>asked for proofs
>it’s everywhere dude
>no I can’t find it

I think that if some complete noob deranged moron is trying to find explosives for a bomb, he gets caught immediately.
And if he doesn't get caught, he is probably smart enough to see that his construction won't work.

Doesnt mean he had no intentions

Memeflaggot shilling this hard. It was probably just some fucking user from here or 8ch who did it for the lulz. Quit fearmongering and take the dick out of your mouth nigger.

needs moar res

It's definitely evidence in that direction.

>I think

Your opinion doesnt matter.

His actions on the other hand do matter.

does cow have a point?

>"Explosive mateiral" is legal in the US.
So Oklahoma bombers were stupid to use some fucking fertilizer in their device when they could just buy shitloads of real explosives from store?

4th post you've made without providing a source. If the next post you make doesn't have a link or picture to your source then you're just a meme flag shill

Attached: 4ADE20F8-049D-4F82-992F-D1AAEE8E52A0.jpg (750x798, 592K)

So we're just casually supposed to ignore all the holes in the story just because the feds pegged some random Drumpfkin?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 39K)

Its in the news you retard.

Show me I can’t find it

>when they could just buy shitloads of real explosives from store?
Well, you'll get caught pretty quickly after the fact if you don't use household products.
As long as it's not uranium or something, I think you can probably buy it legally.

i dont care what happens to retarded amerifags, they literally let jews cut their baby's dicks and sell the foreskin for profit so women can look better
being a mutt makes you absolutely retarded apparently

Who fucking cares this was great
>BASED UNCONQUERED SEMINOLE
he's a living meme
we've been blessed

shill. This kid doesn't have any proof but yet he's still arguing. Here's a source showing this is a false flag (spread this pol) the shill, on the other hand, won't share his

Attached: 5CBCD8AE-1D71-47EF-86B7-13E121664B6E.jpg (750x458, 325K)

Depends if you consider sparkler dust an explosive.

>fucking niggers
your meme flag gives me plausible reasoning to consider you are retarded.

One more piece of proof, and yes this is from a redditfag, but it proves he wasn't a trump fan. Also notice that the nigger hasn't provided any sources

Attached: 821783DB-0560-40E1-B068-15049B269506.jpg (750x943, 462K)

>cut their baby's dicks
why do eurofags and amerilefts care about other mens penis's so much? its ALL they talk about is
penis
penis
benis
benis

I care about my own dick and therefore I care about other people's dicks
I want them to feel good and be happy
are you jewish?

Although the constituent parts of the bombs were dangerous; they were not configured in a way as to be imminently lethal. It was his way of saying, “Hey! I’m Serious!”

Putting black powder (guessing it was from a firework based on the pics) into a pvc pipe and taping it shut doesn't make it a "functional explosive" as in it's going to blow up if you touch it incorrectly, open a box/envelope containing it, or have it blow up remotely by phone call. It's a combustible material, yes, but there was absolutely nothing that would've set it off save throwing the fake bomb in a fire. Imagine mailing someone a shotgun shell, without the cap, covered in electrical tape. That's effectively what he sent them.

This does create some cognitive dissonance for me...but there are some really weird things i'm trying to square. Why would someone mail a pipe bomb? Isn't the point of a mail bomb to detonate when its opened? Why would you need a timer? The timing is also so suspect. Why were pictures released of the bombs in the middle of an FBI investigation? No concern about copy cats? I also feel his twitter feed looks forced. Literally every post is trashing Dems and supporting Trump? Not one like/retweet of a kitten video or something else? How would a Trump supporter intentionally endanger the midterms by doing something like this? Were the bombs mailed, or hand delivered? If mailed, the stamps weren't marked and there isn't enough postage. If hand delivered, why are there stamps in the first place? I'm not denying he's the guy, but there are just a lot of inconsistencies.

>Why would someone mail a pipe bomb? Isn't the point of a mail bomb to detonate when its opened? Why would you need a timer?
Makes no sense tbf

suck that dick flaggot. saged.