HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

>Disney Jew Loses Money
>SJW Tactics Don’t Work
>NPC Star Wars fags don’t get More movies
>Beautiful Day

Attached: F0CF4527-5211-43DA-BF7F-DC85C7444F10.jpg (1008x1210, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt8111088/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, i actually liked the bounter hunter

A movie about a based bounty hunter that travels the universe shooting space niggers would have been fantastic. The cancellation of the Boba Fett movie is not a good thing.

Attached: get the ayy lmao.jpg (766x1414, 544K)

#getwokegobroke strikes again, glorious

It's unsalvageable and has been for a long, long time now.

But now we will never know of the young girl who outsmarted him at every turn and taught him how to become the best bounty hunter in the galaxy after she finally died in a heroic act of self sacrifice.

Attached: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (450x500, 23K)

:(

kek it was his game that got canned last minute too iirc

They would have fucked it so hard your childhood memories of this character would have been destroyed.

good, i hate that story arc already

>OMG SO WOKE LE LEDDIT TIME TO OPEN SOME MAGIC THE GATHERING PACKS ON CAMERA OMG AN ULTRA RARE BETA MALE

This. Sadly

star wars is cancelled after episode ix

But that's not what it would have been. It would have been a movie where we find out that Boba Fett is constantly one step behind a stronger female bounty hunter and how he couldn't have done anything without his nigger sidekick who we never saw until this movie.

kek

No, actually it was him that died in the sacrifice.... and now she wears his armor and took his name.

And in the original trilogy, it was her as boba fett

Star what?

Attached: 990BBE89-B94D-4898-B4D6-8ACB742E3220.jpg (541x601, 108K)

this nigga jews

This. I don't want the (((star wars production crew))) to ruin any more of my comfy childhood memories

Disney jews & npc's killed star wars

Attached: 20181022_161153.jpg (3686x2297, 3.28M)

>trying this hard

They made spiderman black.

They would have made Boba Fett a black woman

yeah, we really missed out...
i was so excited to see boba fett come out as having over 9000 genders while fighting the patriarchy

It's called having fun, you fucking shit leaf.

a crippled nigger tranny with aids

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

The people who loved Boba Fett have always been men, or boys at the time, who grew up with the franchise. The original fanbase basically. Disney has spent the last couple of years telling that group to go fuck itself, blaming all of it's new failures on them, and repeatedly shunning them when they get upset. Of course they're not going to make a Boba Fett movie. Whatever Jews are on the boards know they won't make any money, they've already run off the target audience and replaced it with the Doctor Who fanbase, meaning hambeasts and girlfriend's husbands.

Magic is alpha
Mental & social male only activity

"""""character""""""
Boba Fett was never anything more than a cool costume. Name three actual character traits he has that don't involve how he looks.
>inb4 "But he's that bestest bounty hunter evarrr hurr-durr *drool-sputter-spit*!!!1!"

They are focusing on production of the Mandalorian bounty hunter series currently. Hold onto your swoop!

Attached: uhtmgi3mlkdrsvykldqu.jpg (800x450, 47K)

like your Prime Minister?

>attacking our useful idiots while they're still useful

gay and gaypilled

Attached: 1540559133585.png (593x593, 269K)

I guess you're mad you won't get to go to your jew wars

I don't watch Star Wars because I'm not a faggot, but if I had to guess I'd say they were planning on making him gay in this film.

oh nooo that suxxx

Attached: 1539394835317.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>not a nigger
>not a woman
>completes the job

Good, another star wars movie with a New Zealand accent would have been too much to bare.

you're too sensitive to be here, go cry elsewhere

A black trans woman!

On the radio the other day the hosts were literally calling for James Bond to be a black trans woman because it's the current year. I'm so tired, anons.

Good. Fuck that shit franchise and its fat faggot fans

Attached: ctkr,x2200,front,black-c,375,163,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Fuck you i can actually see that happening

They need a feminist movie about a Hutt queen

You're the one crying, leaf.

Next star wars movie will be a gay space cowboy romance.

I thought they were making a tv show instead. I think they are already filming?

I always pictured a Fett movie as a sort of "seedy underbelly", film-noir. It would be easy to develop a story about his childhood into infamy. Lucas originally planned to have an entire film about Fett as the main antagonist in one of the episodes of a 12-film anthology.

Don't trust the things you like to the jews, never trust the jews

>I thought they were making a tv show instead. I think they are already filming?
well considering the success of game of thrones, I think that's the direction they'll go with it.

Good. They were going to ruin Boba Fett anyways with Kathleen in charge.

More likely that a Bounty Hunter movie wouldn't appeal to the Star Wars audience.

LMFAO!
They make a Solo movie with an actor who sounds and looks nothing like him.
But when there's an opportunity to make a decent anthology movie with a character in a helmet so he could be anybody, nope. Not doing that.
Idiots.

Thanks I hate it

saying "trying this hard" triggered you, but you forgot this already due to your brain damage suffered from infant genital mutilation and you're continuing to reply to me
give it up cut-dick retard, you're too stupid even for this board

Attached: DisneySucks.png (1806x1762, 2.13M)

>Lucas originally planned a 12-film anthology.
>there is no episode 7
>planned a 12-film anthology.
>is no episode 7
>12-film anthology.
>no episode 7

Attached: disneydie.jpg (255x255, 16K)

The mandalorian
m.imdb.com/title/tt8111088/

Also she is actually 'good' because moral relativism.

I'm so fucking glad I never got into Bond. They're going to get their wish and POZ the fuck outta it sooner or later. Which do you think happens first:
>James Bond is a BASED BLACK MAN
or
>James Bond fucks a dude

My money is on the latter t b h, with the former not too far behind.

>>James Bond is a BASED BLACK MAN
>or
>>James Bond fucks a dude
why not both? Probably based black man though

Without a doubt.

>"According to Gary Kurtz, during the early development of the original trilogy, when Lucas envisioned the whole story of Star Wars in four trilogies and twelve films, he conceived Fett as the main antagonist of Return of the Jedi, because Darth Sidious was originally planned to be introduced in Star Wars: Episode IX. However, after Lucas decided to not make a third trilogy, Fett's role in Jedi was changed to a relatively minor role."

>not a character trait
>not a character trait
>not a character trait

Thanks for playing, Leaf.

>it's a bad thing that another classic, iconic character isn't going to get MOUSED

u wot m8

This is why you need to ignore everything but the original trilogy.

dont talk shit about MTG , while i no longer play it , was the most fun i had met funny people , stinky people and lots of sleepovers where we played with randomized decks 1on1on1on1. i pity the fool that didn´t play D&D , tabletop , or fantasy cardgames in their teens.

but yes people opening shit on stream of any kind are cancerous.

If niggs get James Bond, then can we at least have a white Dolemite?

Attached: 51mV-CXcVmL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 51K)

they're a mandalorian tv show. it'll basically be the same thing.

And she’s a nigger

Good, it would just have been some gay prequel full of poz, rather than him escaping the sarlaac pit and then hunting some bounties during the ROTJ timeline.

they actually were going to do something like this, but with a nigger instead of a woman.

>ignoring Revenge of the Sith

Attached: 1536000801671.gif (411x462, 457K)

>they get a chance at ruining another character
You’re kidding right?

Sure, Boba Fett very easily could have been made into a solid character and even starred in a compelling story, he just never was. We're told he's a great bounty hunter, then in the prequels we're shown that he's the clone of what we're told is a great bounty hunter (though we never see him actually succeed at anything), and that's that.
Lucas had all kinds of great plans for shit he never actually did. I guess this is just another one on the pile.

It would have been an abomination filled with Disney's signature onions humor.

Anyone else actually like the Solo movie?

The Star Wars stories movies are much better than the main ones

Attached: han-solo-movie-prequel.jpg (1200x604, 223K)

You’re a fool and haven’t learned anything if you think that’s what the movie would’ve been.

>tfw no comfy post-ROTJ Dengar/Boba Fett buddy film

Attached: 1539962710967.jpg (750x933, 517K)

This

Damn this would’ve been look either way

This, they would have turned him into a giant faggot, so it's better this way.

Literally, just posted the rundown of the last script. Don’t say anymore, they’ll find you.

>Wanting to see Boba Fett as a faggot who gets pegged by his tranny alien lover in between contracts

No thanks, Disney can fuck off and I'm glad this isn't happening.

WASH
YOUR
BALLS

>the things happening to Star Wars in 2018
>George Lucas’ plans for the franchise
You can only pick one user. George’s entire universe got wiped out with the EU.

>boba fett is one of our big cash cows
>lately, we've been fucking something up
>let's not ruin one of our cash cows until we figure out what's fucked up
i can see the logic behind this.

>she wears his armor

because magical space armor magically sizes from a man to a woman and adds her tits to the chest plate ...

Attached: homer face palm.jpg (651x478, 53K)

You need to get into John le Carré.

It was absolutely fucking garbage user. Complete trash, though Rogue One was indeed better than any of the latest films. Solo on the other hand is a hot mess from start to finish. Why is there a window that leads to direct sunlight in the vampire monster room user?

It's not that far fetched considering the amount of retconning and shit they did in episode 8 already.

porque no dos?

Don't underestimate the crazy of the crazy feminists.

Attached: boba_feminist.jpg (1008x820, 133K)

I enjoy tabletop I just don't continually support ZOG of the coast while complaining about it on my YouTube channel for gibs.

Attached: 1538946601161.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

I'd take ever shitty aspect of the EU like Darksaber back if it meant this Disney shit goes away and is forgotten forever.

>This much vitriol
>still thinks he isn't the one crying
kek
go suck an arab's dick; leaf shit

it was a win win for jews, if it worked it made them money, if it didnt, they succeeded in killing a franchise created for the white male of western society.

>episode 8

the most memorable part of that movie was the dark sets and scenes and a movie full of tight shots so they didn't have to spend money on cgi.
as if the set quality was so bad and noticeable an editor attempted to hide it with the brightness controls.

This
fpbp
At first I was sad because Boba Fett is fucking awesome
Then I was happy because these communist millennial faggots won't be shitting on Boba Fett and turning him into a transgendered pink hat wearing SJW

Attached: imokwiththis.png (800x445, 279K)

NPC star wars needs to burn to the ground. Fucking trash

the most memorable part was the pink-haired feminist dyke and how bad it was

Attached: 04DFFC15-BA75-48C6-9DD0-0295D7CE761B.jpg (1164x776, 212K)

It would've been a nigger killing evil racist white devils and marrying their daughters.