Buy silver

Buy silver.
Crypto is electronic.
Do you really think when SHTF they won't crash the power grid worldwide?
Silver's price is being suppressed so YOU don't buy it and actually own real wealth.
It's coming a LOT sooner than you think.
You will be extremely wealthy if you survive what's coming.

Attached: MW-BV590_silver_MG_20140227120049.jpg (569x398, 89K)

Any way i can get it delivered in cork?

>Implying local intranets & servers wouldn't be set up at a local level
>Designated trade areas
>Implying no WAN

You guys really are the niggers of Whites; your entire plan goes to shit with a few routers, cat5 & Ethernet switches.

Attached: 1540181643689.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Im going to buy silver right now, what price should i ask for on an ounce

Dear Eliza silver is just too fucking cheap better off with platinum it is 20 times more rare as gold yet retards pay almost double the price of platinum for gold.

>Buy silver
>SHTF
>Nogs steal your silver
great plan

crypto currencies are solving code to make the world ending self developing AI, in 5 years time it would be worth 100x more

>you need money to survive
what are you, a jew?

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert Memenstreitkraefte.png (859x880, 419K)

No one has to crash the power grid on purpose to make bitcoin worthless. Networks and power grid failures is basically a given.

>Buy gun
>SHTF
>Kill niggers
I like my plan better

1kg silver today is 472usd.
1kg gold today is 39,664usd.
1kg of platinum is 26,878usd.
>platinum is 20 more rare than gold
>gold is overpriced
>platinum is underpriced

>silver
>not bullets
>see flag

Oh no wonder. Must suck not being able to defend yourself in a real civil upheaval. You can’t trade for shit if a robber has his gun pointed at your wife and a rifle at your face.

Long lead

Just unboxed some BU 2019 kooks from apmex. They literally gave me a boner and I fapped to them.

Attached: 171689_slab.jpg (450x450, 70K)

So I bought a glock G19 gen 3, how do I make it better to survive with?
Got it off the darknet in the mail

Bullets will be infinitely more usefull as a currency i think.
1 they are much more easily devided than preacious metals
2 everyone will want bullets
3 easier to obtain rn
4 wont just be dead weight like gold or silver it at least has a use
5 not subject to random devaluation like previous metals. They often go up in price after a gun scare if you have a lot stored up you can sell for a profit and buy more then the price goes back down

Attached: 45-70_lead_001_3g_45-70_am_all_01s.jpg (745x420, 65K)

of cork there is

The silver market is way too small and is controlled by a couple of big investors. It's stupid to buy into such an easily manipulated pm.

>plan
I think we went to the same planning school :DD

Buy the lightswitch mod off Taobao

>Take to the range to test out
>Profit!

>subject to random devaluation

You're missing the point.

Buy both silver and bullets

No idea, but the fact you have ATF in there triggers my NPC response to ignore you.

>silver is worth 10× more
>dollar is worth 10× less
To not buy ANY precious metals is beyond retarded

Shit like alcohol, cigarettes, antibiotics and other medications are all vastly more valuable in a SHTF scenario for bartering than PMs.

Kill two birds with one stone and make bullets out of your silver

If the world ends, all your silver is going to be useless.
If society collapses but manages to recover in a relatively short time (say a few years), there is absolutely no guarantee your silver will be worth anything.

I suspect these "BUY SILVER" threads are made by marketers trying to sell off lots of silver to retards before it devalues in price even more.

Guns, ammo and food will get you much farther in the initial stages of a shtf scenario. After the first few years when things stabilize that's when you worry about material objects not directly related to survival

>more valuable in a SHTF scenario for bartering than PMs.

and there is still enough jew inside of anyone that they will sell you stuff for pms.

My silver was one of the few things that wasn't stolen when my house was burgled. Some people are just that stupid

Only .22, .308, and .223, and 9mm apply. There are a few others that arent uncommon but those are the main calibers people actually use

Why not gold though

Attached: zuramp.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

6.5mm creedmoor user

$150 worth of 9mm rounds is like 30 lbs. $150 worth of silver is less than 1 lb. Which are you going to carry around in your pocket?

Bullets can be manufactured. If they became currency people would just make bullets all day and devalue them. Silver has a finite supply.

Bullets can't be divided into smaller units to make change

There's a reason silver/gold was money for most if human history until just a few decades ago.

Attached: 4613_1262821094.jpg (500x480, 107K)

Silver is worthless except by the pound.

bullets can expire though senpai

Attached: monkaShoot.gif (112x112, 59K)

>$150 worth of
dis niqqa thinks economies of scale will survive the apocalypse

As if record of your crypto would survive the initial event? Dumbfuck

I’ve got 40k in silver coins. How much will I get OP?

That's why bullets won't make good currency.

>at current market prices
if SHTF those will become more valuable
and if S doesn't HTF why would you buy and stock silver

What the fuck is a shiny bar of metal going to do for me? Buy bullets, not bullion, fucking retard.

It's tradition for us to put a picture of our rulers on our currency.

Attached: emu.jpg (1200x750, 140K)

also 7.62x39mm, but that stuff is dirt cheap anyway.

Buy silver, about a thousand ounces or so, in various sizes and put in it a safe place other than the bank. Forget about it.

Currencies come and go. Nations come and go. Political structures change, some disappear. "Money" is whatever someone will give you in exchange for stuff. Silver has always been the money of the masses. It will always be valuable. But remember, "valuable" is a relative term. When one prices silver today, they tend to do it in relation to USD. If one buys silver for an emergency, in the future - when the value of the USD is meaningless, then the price one pays for silver now is hardly relevant (unless you are poor fag). If you can afford it have some gold, but always have silver. All the people who bought gold are going to need change made.

After you have a suitable amount of silver, buy other SHTF stuff to include lead and lots of toilet paper and personal hygiene items. For example, soap is cheap right now. If and maybe when the supply chain goes down, it will be expensive.

Good luck and Godspeed boys

No one cares about your shiny metal dude

>6.5 mememore
>relevant
Choose 1

If shit does go down, your silver coin isn't even going to be worth a single bullet. A well placed bullet can save a life, or feed you for days. What can a silver coin do?

Great idea, barter people the very thing they need to kill you and use to take the rest of your stuff. Brilliant.

If you store them properly, bullets will easily outlast your lifespan.

I buy silver, but mostly because I'm a numismatist autist and recognize that it's solely a hobby for me.

There are a few other metals you can hide in plain sight. I knew someone years ago who had slabs of lead the size of concrete parking stops. They weighed so much, heavy machinery had to move them... each slab worth about $10grand.

Brass is another good one. Federal government pushed almost all the brass foundry out of the United States in 2004.

It isn't an either or proposition user. Unless there is a law against owning both.

this, lead is the ultimate redpill

I can buy all your alcohol, cigarettes, and antibiotics with one bullet.

Precious earth metals won't save anyone if the grid goes down for an extended period of time. Invest in brass, lead, and copper.

Go ahead and try, I'm also armed.

A bullet is a tool, and a necessary and important one. But a bullet isn't money, and you might or might not be able to barter with it. Is it a round that the seller wants or thinks he can sell? Are people going to trust that it's not a dud?

Different things for different purposes.

People in this thread seem to not understand the difference between currency and barter items. Bullets will be great for bartering. So will lighters, shoes, medicine, cutlery, etc. etc. Most economies eventually find a need for universal currency. Many items have been used for currency, but silver/gold are ideal, and have been used for millennia right up until recently.

If shit doesn't hit the fan, I have a good store of wealth which has historically been a good hedge against inflation. The price is volatile, and subject to speculation and manipulation. But right now silver is cheap, so why not buy it?

Austrian philharmonics are a way sexier coin you bird loving faggot.

Attached: Austrian-Philharmonic-Silver-Coin.jpg (575x400, 61K)

Which one is best for suicide? Asking for a friend.

Silver is and has only ever been valuable because there is a civilisation backing it's value. If civilisation collapses, silver becomes worthless.

Want an example of how worthless silver would be in such a situation? Go to some bumfuck jungle in South America and try to trade silver with some jungle dwelling tribe of savages who don't even know the modern world exists. You wont get very far.
That is about how valuable silver is without civilisation giving it value.

Can kill vampires with silver bullets only

Buckshot. Big stuff, like 00 or 000, ideally.

your IQ is less than 60

Can you eat silver?

Attached: 1538449491449.gif (222x330, 545K)

That's werewolves my dude.

>setting up routers to trade crypto rather than just trading physical, useful goods
Shiggy.

Crypto is useful in this society, it won't be in a violent one.

Money only has value because people agree it has value.
If the world ends and we meet up, if I have food, water and medicine and all you have is silver, and I say your silver isn't worth anything you're fucked because your silver isn't worth anything.

Food, water, medicine and tools all have a use and their value can be determined based on this. Silver has no use and it's only valuable because people agree it is. When people stop agreeing, it becomes useless.

Yet somehow Spain pilfered hundreds of tons of silver from the Aztec empire.... Strange. I wonder what they used it for. It's be said that silver and gold are useful for money specifically because they are useless for anything else. They don't get consumed through usage.

How much silver do you have? Post proofs.

Aztec were anything but jungle savages. They were a civilisation.

That goes for anything. I have already have a few water filters, so your water doesn't have any value to me. Nobody's saying you should dump everything you have into silver. That's dumb. Silver and gold are ways to store surplus wealth.

Want to know if they'll be valued? Ask yourself if you were a robber and you saw some gold or silver: would you pocket that real quick? Of course you would.

>civilization collapses
>starving to death
Why won't anyone trade food for my shiny bars of metal?!!?!

>copper
maybe, maybe not. while copper surely will be in demand, pretty much all buildings are full of it and ripe for stripping. especially office buildings with miles of IT-cables.

if anything, buy tons of salt. it cheap as fuck. not only you need it yourself for survival, the demand only rises if infrastructure goes down.

Platinum is used in all the catalytic converters in cars.

Yes.

Attached: colloidal-silver-skin-blue-1.jpg (200x300, 34K)

Salt: very important. Most people probably don't realize how critically important it is to have salt because it's so cheap and common in everyday life.

So you think civilization will just "go away"? There will always be civilizations because there will be people, until there aren't and then it won't matter. Will niggers care about silver or gold? No, they're the ones who still live in clusters of mud huts eating monkey brains. White people, who build civilizations, will need a convenient medium of exchange.

If civilization collapses, initially there will be little use for silver. But the whole idea of preparing is to actually survive the collapse of our current civilization and rebuild one that is viable. If you think the world will devolve to a complete and irrevocable Mad Max scenario, better buy yourself all the ammo you can and not worry about much else.

I have invested in land, silver, stocks, bonds, and sundries. It's called diversification. concentrating one one thing means you are only prepared for one thing. Since neither of us actually knows the future, preparing for only one eventuality is stupid.

No....
Platinum used to be worth more but there is a glut on the market.
Silver prices rise more percentage wise than other noble metals

>I have already have a few water filters, so your water doesn't have any value to me.
Wait...so you're saying the primary life giving resource holds no importance to you simply because you're fine in the short term?

meh... probably the dullest coins of them all. you wanna true boner coins, you go for Britannia, or especially the new 2toz Beasts of Queen coins. das rite!
you can say anything about britbongs, but they do make really good optics coins

Attached: beasts.jpg (800x800, 133K)

Attached: 1538881583614.png (483x385, 120K)

Gold is a fantastic conductor.

Not sure about Silver.

lol right. mama mia! the-a niggers-a a-stole- a-my a-silver

Attached: trumpmgm.jpg (720x488, 32K)

No, I'm saying that if I have water filters and a source of water that somebody else's water has no value to me. That's the way barter works: things only have value depending on what the other party wants or needs. Same goes for silver.

I was merely pointing out that his assertion about silver is a bit pointless because the same can be said for anything else.

I don't have a 12 gauge, so your box of 12 gauge is only questionably useful to me depending on whether I think I might be able to use or trade it down the road. Same goes for silver.

>not stockpiling sulphur for that brimstone feel when shtf it actually will smell like armageddon.

not stockpiling lead, and copper, and tin

not having a machine shop

you preppers are gay at your jobs

Silver is a very close second. It's often used in audio for this reason. The problem is that it tarnishes, so it's not good for contacts the way that gold is.

>monkey bird
VB coin when?

>Bull
What does this mean?

Attached: moloch_by_godofwarlover-d36y7n6.jpg (778x1023, 237K)

>neighbor you never met buys gun
>steals silver, food, rapes waifu

I like my plan better, improvise daily if something habbens.

Attached: barnes.jpg (217x144, 12K)

>silver and gold are useful for money specifically because they are useless for anything else.

That's correct. Bullets and other barter items like lighters, food, medicine, are useless as money because you use them, and then you can't use them as money anymore.

Silver is not entirely useless. It can be used as jewerly, silverware (silver is antibacterial, so ideal to eat food from over and over again), and it can be used as a metal for any application. You could make a knife from silver, but you usually don't because there are cheaper materials you could use.

>White people, who build civilizations, will need a convenient medium of exchange.

Salt works better for this than silver. Less dense than silver, easier to break up into smaller amounts and combine back into one large amount. As a bonus salt has uses when it comes to preserving food,

Salt was the currency of the ancient world. Production of it was protected like forging money is today. They built entire trade networks to move around salt and locations were even named on their ability to produce salt.

Start stockpiling salt, not silver.

If the internet shuts down, crypto CANNOT operate fuckhead.
SHTF: have actual useful resources (i.e. gold, silver)
For investment and anti-jew piurposes, you should also hold some crypto though. BTC, although in its conception brilliant, has been ((()))'d. (((They))) saw the threat and tried to turn it into fiat 2.0 by crippling it and forcing transactions onto a Layer II/Layer III.
Use Monero - or BCH, but don't expect to make a return on your investment for at least another year or so.

>A fucking violin

Attached: wedge.jpg (1200x1173, 289K)

don't go biblical... read up on British heraldry

SHTF
Start selling bullets
First sale is one bullet to a desperate man
Die

In Rome soldiers were paid in salt. We have an overabundance today, but it was a currency back then.

>neighbor I never met buys gun
>tries to approach my property post SHTF
>gets his leg chopped off by beartrap, bleeds to death, gets composted when I find him

Sure, salt makes sense as a potential currency in the abstract. But you're looking at the same problem as anything else you might want to use in trade: it's up to the other person how much that salt is worth. It's not like society is suddenly going to standardize at a grand scale on a salt standard for money.

do you even know how many uses silver has?
otherwise yes - salt is a good thing. I have 100kg stashed - unlike silver or gold - those are gone in boating accident. fucking leaky canoe