So someone has started putting these up in LA and NY

The left has started panicking and have resorted to a Caravan of 10k+ immigrants, Fake Waste Management Posters in NY bashing Trump, and now these have gone up all over NY and LA again (pic related). A few went up in 2016 but like 10. It's thousands now, and the number is growing.

What do anons. Election is coming up real soon.

Attached: image.png (970x1255, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwHzmA9jNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You leave them there to motivate people to vote for an alpha.

It is better to grab the pussy, than to be the pussy.

>bothering to advertise in NYC and LA
Whatever, let them waste the effort. Preaching to the choir down there, not making any new conversions.

This moral outrage by the left is some of the most hollow nonsense.
>it's okay to eat shit if you get a boner doing it
>but the president being unfaithful is crossing the line, even if we think marriage is a farce

But this is Trump at his best. It might be the alt-right putting these up.

“AND WHEN YOU'RE A STAR THRY LET YOU DO IT”

Isn't this just like one of Jow Forums's lame attempts at going mainstream like that it's okay to be white plan?
Anyway it's not gonna have much of an impact

The (Its okay to be white) plan is brilliant, that will put an end to all this faggotry. Mainly because it's inarguably accurate

This is annoying because he never said that when he was president, so it's kinda irrelevant.

>LA and NY
Why do they bother doing this? It's not like posting this in New Yid or Los Aviv is going to change anyone's vote

> posting in LA
> preaching to the choir
liberals are not bright

SYNC

Attached: 1530065494188.jpg (406x406, 19K)

Indeed, this would not make me change my mind. Albeit I'm Canadian and can't vote, but I want your Democrats destroyed.

All we have to do is make some with people like John Adams and Thomas Jefferson saying things they actually said too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwHzmA9jNQ

Attached: E48162AD-5FFA-49AE-ADD9-287C86AF0052.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Thats hilarious. As if thats going to make yanks hate him they love that stuff.

>this uploader has not made this video available to your country
wot u hidin mate.

“Drunk history, election of 1800”.

I think this is more about the sexual assault angle. I see a bit of moral arguement but mainly it's that with his statement he "admitted" sexual assault. Which is a no no even in the faggot community.

What sexual assault? There was no sexual assault.

>But I’ll tell you what. You won’t moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won’t stop me eating no ribs, either. Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too.
>Obama, president of the United States

Oh no, people who weren't going to ever vote GOP now are going to not vote GOP, and the people in middle America who feel in a culture war against coastal elites are being pushed away. What a sham-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't understand. These people genuinely think that their shitlib quarantine zones are representative of the nation as a whole. They are actually so out of touch that they don't realize that their cities are nothing like the rest of America. They think they're fighting the good fight rather than living in a ridiculously expensive echo chamber.