Once again bumped into an arrogant american. Was telling how Europeans want to be like americans, act like americans...

Once again bumped into an arrogant american. Was telling how Europeans want to be like americans, act like americans, hang out like americans etc.

This was not at all a first time seeing such murican. So, where does this arrogance come from?

I'm a finn myself (staying in germany for a bit) and im fucking happy to be north European. Finnish living standards and many other factors top America easily.

Look, im not even being edgy or triggered but just as a healthy reminder: USA is considered to be a colonialistic shithole among Europeans

Attached: IMG_2428.png (500x442, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/finland/articles/reasons-to-visit-finland/amp/
stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
google.fi/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/finland-happiest-country-world-un-report
thetoptens.com/worst-tourist-nationalities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr metokur is that you?

Who cares? You'll all be AFRIKAN soon. And your youth already are, KARA BOGÃ INSHA'ALLAH.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

Bullshit. Europeans hate Americans cause "hurr durr muh jealousy".

Don't worry, your women will get cucked by Jamal and Tyrone.

Americans don't think much of Europeans either. EU is a bureaucratic clusterfuck that is quickly failing apart. Most Americans don't know how sorry a shape the EU is in -They literally do not think about Europe.

Why would i be jelly to americans? LOL

Name even 1 reason

Nobody cares sissy faggot

Walk up to a police officer and say "the holocaust is a lie." Report back with results.

Euros love Murica because they have RIGHTS(also because they have Power Rangers)

Because nobody here ever thinks or talks about your countries.

>USA is considered to be a colonialistic shithole among Europeans
Why you jelly krautfag?

I want to have all the gun laws of the most gun friendly states in the US. Except for the ATF bullshit like SBR laws.

i lived in usa for a year and couldnt wait to get out really. only thing is they pay a hell of a lot of money which makes it harder to get out

and more BBC

>t. Tyrone Black

Attached: think.jpg (500x562, 229K)

cringey mutt circlejerk thread.

exceptional reply

Attached: Laugh.gif.gif (229x176, 987K)

Loool when nobody speaks about my homecountry i take it as everything is fine. About america and Trump i have to read everyday how things are failing

ok Orm just keep sucking those migrants cocks before each ejaculates large amounts of powerful black baby batter into your floppy wifes cunt

Why would this make me jelly about america? Howabout police violence in your shitholecountry btw?

>Was telling how Europeans want to be like americans, act like americans, hang out like americans etc.
He's absolutely right.
Since WW2 Europe has lost it's soul and doesn't differ anyhow from 3rd world shitholes that hate themselves and only dream about becoming more like America.

>civil asset forfeiture

Also can somebody answer the question: where does this american arrogance come from?

Never would hear such things from a European. You never hear Euopeans saying "fuck yeah our country is best, you want to be like us hurr durr". Why so rearted about your shithole, America?

Mitä vittua :DDD

Get back to ylilauta for lame trolling

Okay. So not to be a cliché condescending prick America, but let me give you a few insights into our culture to help put a greater frame of reference on the stupidity.

>The US has a long history of anti-intellectualism
>Our aristocracy exploits this mercilessly
>its easier and cheaper to get a dumb person proud of a scrap of cloth than to actually build a fully developed society
>the United States is massive; geographically speaking and this means you basically have countries within countries. So some of those are third world shitholes.

The end result is we breed some very stupid, very ignorant, very backwards pigs who are nonetheless very proud of the sties they flop about in, and would never consider that 'eurocuck europoors' would have anything valid to point out. If it helps, these people are the real reason we're in the toilet. Has nothing to do with blacks and browns. It's all the drunk Appalachian potatoniggers. lol

A big part of it is probably just the culture of hubris, especially within military families. A lot of people here are obsessed with the military, and the post-911 mindset has probably enabled that.

Well im just interested why do americans have such arrogance, where dies it come from?
>your country is going to be full of nighers
America is already full of niggers
Finland takes a minimum amount of refugees, it is very homogenic actually
For what reason do we have refugees in the first place? Because of american colonialism.

Our police handle the problems we're faced with. Sometimes a baton to the face, taser or a few hot rounds is how the problem should be handled. Visit Detroit and then see if you disagree

Have you heard Kraut/Finn music lately? You guys literally stole our shitty pop music and added German/Finnish lyrics to it. Sadly, you ended up copying nog music as well. Also, many of you fucks speak English. Don't you know why? Because of American influence, pal. There are other things too. But you don't even know how deeply you're entrenched in our culture (which is a bad thing because American culture is trash and has been destroyed by niggers).

>fully developed society

Oh, do go on...what are we lacking, Plato?

Attached: 1403758602124.jpg (606x521, 344K)

You guys also consume our fucking TV, our movies, etc. Europe consume a massive amount of American media. And a lot of you fucks wear our clothes as well.

Because only the country who can claim that is allowed to say it.

We're not all like that but most Americans are fat and stupid.

>life expectacy
>infrastructure
>education
>an economy not run on endless war
>an economy not run to enrich a handful of people
>a working social safety net
>diplomacy not based on autism
Shall I go on, or would you like to post more fucking retarded fedora memes? Fucking inbreds.

Attached: WildBeast-hires.png (905x609, 398K)

Sucking up to euro fags won't make you any more white.

That's how the zionist media programs them to behave. Nothing is more fulfilling for the zio-commies than to create in-fighting between whites.

Yeah sounds legit. It is just white teash content. well it tells something about americans if you select as a president some reality show cheeto. This is an outcome of an idiotical nation. Im also against globalism and refugee madness, but why does your president need to be some childish retard, totally cucked by Putin or actually any other President in Europe. Is Hilary Clinton and Trump everything you can offer? Shit is wack. President needs to be deep thinking and rational

Cool story bro

I'm so white the only nigger in the woodpile I have is Neanderthal. Just as an American? I find it funny how easily it absolutely triggers Trumpists in this country when you offer an honest critique of our nation. Don't get me wrong. I love where I live. I mean I'd never in a billion years move to a 'red state.' Doesn't mean I don't love my country. Just I'm capable of introspection and observation. I'm sure you'll boopboop over some MAGA shit, or call me a kike now, but w/e. lol

I dont want to. Finnish police took me home when i was drunk. In Finland we consider police to be our friend and the police enjoys a high rate of trust among citizens. They just dont shoot niggers on the streets like in fucking youshithole

Your not even white op but a Russia rape baby. Kill yourself o wait your are haha import more niggers

France has larger incidents of violent crime and property crime per capita. I don't know, we used to be the city on the hill, now it is your turn. Have fun seeing the work of hundreds of years being swallowed by three generations of brown.

Attached: 1539568816820.jpg (843x860, 59K)

>Shall I go on

Nope. I see your fallacy already.

We would have all of those things except for...

>we're a comparatively large country, geographically and population-wise
>we're still emerging from a Cold War economy, which put a huge, necessary drag on national spending beneficial to our citizens
>just as the Cold War was ending, the funds and infrastructure that might have been re-directed to our people were instead hijacked by globalists
>who handed them out for free to the "gibs" crowd in exchange for votes
>at the same time, our "allies" continued to mooch off of our economy, and we even added some moochers, like China (thanks to the Clintons)
>and then the globalists started importing herds of Mexicans

Golly gee, where did all the fucking money and culture go?

Attached: 1514364945493.jpg (500x500, 38K)

and yet here you are talking about america
everyones talking about america
all the time. because its fucking america and its a big deal and the whole world yourself included realizes it. americans also realize it.

but americans can also be the harshest critics of america, even the diehard patriots will loudly complain. they're proud because theyre a big deal and the founding principles of their nation and culture are powerful, but they are not largely ignorant to their own issues. and in a lot of the ways im not seeing that same level of complaining from other people about their own nations, they would rather bitch about america because its the biggest.

luckily we have guns that keep the niggers at bay

In Finland police is considered to be a friend almost. Police enjoys high level of trust among the citizens. Once one police drove me home when i was drunk, they dont kill people on the streets like in your jungle

Literally 90% of this board fits that description

There was a journalist here named H.L. Mencken. He said "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." This was in the 1920s. It also hurts is that we have this massive 'evangelical' movement here. These are people who are literally conditioned from childhood to favor pleasing stories over concerning facts. It makes them supremely gullible and exploitable. Which was the point I suppose. 'Deep thinking and rational' is also 'intellectual' and remember. A lot of us find that insulting and threatening.

Wow it is almost like you live in a tiny homogeneous country.

Look. If I actually have to explain to you how the Raegan tax cuts, the Bush tax cuts, the Clinton NAFTA shit, and the rest ate the ass out of our country's ability to finance anything? Well. We'd be at the same place we started because facts don't make you feel good. You like the dopamine hit of raging out over some perceived 'moocher.' As for money and culture? Already whining about nebulous concepts such as 'American culture' puts you in the 'I'm mad because the Koch Bros network told me to be' camp. Sorry dude. Lrn2societypl0x

Attached: GG.jpg (633x609, 45K)

>why do the people from this country we cant stop talking about think their nation is such a big deal, i dont get it

incredible lack of awareness itt

>why trump

Because there were literally only two options in the presidential race: a globalist puppet with literal treasonous activity in her past, or a reality tv powder puff with literally no political knowledge whatsoever.

Given the choice between a conniving, cultist political elite with the power and the pull to accomplish things for globalist backers, and a man child with literally zero knowledge of how government works, who would you choose to keep the status quo (as shitty as it is)?

I'm trying to figure out what you're getting at, and all I can come up with is, "I want higher taxes for Euro-style culture and shit."

Attached: 1535255681233.jpg (400x323, 51K)

what living breathing person wants to live in finland unironically?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's us. We look like you wanna look, we fuck like you wanna fuck, we are smart, capable, and most importantly, we are free in all the ways that you are not

You're basically proving his point. You named two neocons and a neolib, then called him an idiot for "not recognizing who ruined this country"

Trump is the first even semi-nationalist figurehead this nation has had since probably Eisenhower.

I never said I wanted anything. This was a discussion about the state of the United States, and why our population behaves a certain way. I can't fix stupidity without genetic engineering. lol

Sure i live. Im very happy to live in a homogenious small country where things work. Less people, less shit. Imho counties with more than 40milj people and different races just always ends up being a mess

If you honestly think this is helping anyone that doesn't have money in the stock market, and the backing to make a killing picking the wreckage to sell to China when the next market crash happens? I dunno what to tell you. We're on the tilt-a-whirl again. Where she stops, everyone knows. Just not when.

>walk up to an American police office
>eye contact is considered a hostile action
>shot immediately being a threat
you burgers are delusional

Im polish, an i thing america is great, and most of the stuff europeans say us bullshit

>Scared of the police
nigger detected

Attached: 1511216470709.gif (400x300, 423K)

I agree, hopefully it stays that way for your country but since Finland is part of the European Union, it's only a matter of time before they stick shit skins in your country

>rarely see americans giving a shit about anyone else
>everyone who isn't american is constantly talking about america

gee whiz. i can't understand why we think you obsess over us at all

You are not answering my question. I dont go on stating all the reasons why Finland is considered to be one of the best countries in the world. Finland has had a lot of attention of its high standards of living f.ex read this if you like google.fi/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/finland/articles/reasons-to-visit-finland/amp/

stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html

google.fi/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/finland-happiest-country-world-un-report

Yeah that's what 90% of the U.S. police are like. Cops have given me rides home drunk before too. The shootings you hear about are 99.9% justified and never would have happened if the suspect had just cooperated with instructions. Be suspicious of what your media tells you. Most of America is not at ALL like you think it is. It's not your fault, the media lied, just know that's what you are hearing though.
We seriously are fat though, it's fucking disgusting, I'm considering moving just because of that.

My question is: how was there only these 2 candidates?

Yeah but my point is, i wouldnt go fronting about your police if i were murican.

My god! I've never wanted to kill someone before but you might push me to it. Holy shit you are the biggest faggot I've ever heard talk on here. You can't kill yourself fast enough faggot!
Congrats on being the cringiest thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Glad i dont need to live in a country where i need fucking guns to protect myself, wtf

Finland has a strict policy to immigration. How about niggers in usa btw
This website bugs a lot btw

America has good music and it has influenced Europe, this is nothing bad. Europe has also music, such as the whole genre of Classical music, mozart, bach, wagner, rachmamimov etc etc
And it has infuenced america. There are american fast food chains here like disgusting McDonalds, not sure how proud to be about it as murucan. Surely america also spreads shit to europe. In europe we have own food cultures f.ex this thing called pizza.

Yeah, true, I forget about fast food. I think the US tries to import its culture, especially the worst aspects of it, across the world. It's nothing personal. Just a big of rich Jewish business trying to make money. This is why we exercise so much influence. Our businessmen are relentless. Look at Japan for example. Compare their pre-WW2 to their post-WW2 society and see how Americanized they've become. It's very sad. It's also embarrassing when Americans claim people want to be like us. This is true sometimes, but it's only due to severe degeneration within countries. A German would only listen to nigger music through degeneration, for example. There are powers in the world trying to Americanize everything; through Americanization, they get richer. So, yes, often people copy us, but this should be seen as a great evil and is only happening due to brainwashing. By the way, Russia did a similar thing in the 20th century throughout Asia and Latin America, but they lost most of their influence. Slowly I think the US is losing ours as well (but it'll be awhile before we lose most of it, it might even take a war).

>why are Americans x
>Don't they know that euros this they are y??
I'm so fucking tired of hearing this
Who gives a shit what euros think

On my visits to slavic countries i remarked something suprising. They rarely speak english, was kind of suprised. Many of those say the rather speak russian and english were considered to be some what an offputting language. Slavic culture is a huge cluster in Europe so actually Europe is not that english speaking than i would have thought of. Even in Germany not at all everybody speaks english. Actually if youvspeak english here, it is kind of seen as retarted.
That america forces its culture everywhere is also some sort of colonialation. Many shits from america i dont like at all

Attached: accurate.jpg (681x799, 103K)

>be an american
>"we are the beeest, you want to be like uuuuussss, everybody wants to hang out with americaaaaaans, americaaaaaa"
>euopeans think americans are are arrigant
>why are they like that
>"why do we need to care what europeans think about uuuuuusssss?!?!?!"

I'm not the one who made this thread faggot
>Tourists are obnoxious
Wow what a startling revelation
Get fucked autist

>american tourists are obnoxious

Fix'd

thetoptens.com/worst-tourist-nationalities/
You'll love this then

Fuck it
America IS the best
And if you really don't want to hang around Americans then leave this 90% American site and stop speaking our language

Hmmm.. interesting. I always hear conflicting reports about how many Germans speak English. Of course I know the Slavs don't really care to learn English, although I think some of the younger generations are learning it.

> american and greatbong tourists are obnoxious
fix'd

Thats cause your country is so fucking boring that even EU cucks don't wanna hear about. Instead they talk about the greatest country in the world.

America 2nd position, not suprised.
(im a finn btw)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Walk up to a police officer and say "I'm actually a nigger" Report back with results.

Because it's true. Everyone wants to be American.

They will laugh.

> USA is considered to be a colonialistic shithole among Europeans
> So, where does this arrogance come from?
You're no better than the shit head American you supposedly ran into. The irony is fantastic.

I saw, just thought I throw it out there for the lols.

What the fuck is a Finland?

some country that doesn't matter

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

The country next to the penis above europe.

Okay, Finn user. I'll play. You say Americans are arrogant, but you say our country is a shithole, and this is supposed to convince us you're a hallmark of humility.
Western civilization is not expanding anywhere, and is in retreat. Every nation in the West has its problems, and a lot are being invaded. How about we both keep our mouths shut, in regards to each other, and start actually solving problems? Otherwise, we're just making the divide & conquer shills' jobs easier. If not, look in the mirror if you want to see who's arrogant.

Attached: dear europeans yes it is.jpg (799x633, 212K)

>So, where does this arrogance come from?
It comes from the observation that aspects of American culture are constantly being adopted by nearly every other nation on the planet. We can't go to another country without feeling perfectly at home because the rest of the world is really just America with some slightly foreign influences.

>things that never happened for 1000 Alex

We should have crushed you when we had the chance because after WW2 nobody would've cared. I have included a pic of your city council.

Attached: _e048e6ee-92de-11e8-a4ad-b76a55df4e8b.jpg (960x540, 74K)