Holy fuck, Canada is even worse than I thought

Holy fuck, Canada is even worse than I thought.

Called an Uber last night and the fucktard that picked me up had (((CNN))) on his corny ass XM cuckradio and forced me to listen to it until I reached my destination, and spat a huge loogie on his windshield.

Fuck this place

Attached: 1540313765145.png (984x1266, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cnn-hanassholesolo-response-trump-2017-7?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to get off Jow Forums

It's brainwashing you. SRS

You sound like a douche, you think he can go around playing 88minutes reruns in his van?

fucking fag

You're triggered by some one listening to Normie radio and then you spat on their vehicle like a passive aggressive faggot instead of confronting him in the vehicle and asking him to turn it off

fucking F A G

Stay mad soiboy

Attached: 1539723267809.png (936x1000, 242K)

Man up you faggot.

Tell him to turn it off. I hope this happened in faggot Ontario. Fuck ontario.

FUCK it was

>Uber

Attached: 1536632324338s.jpg (220x229, 4K)

homeless and buys the most expensive cigarettes possible.

tell him to turn it the fuck off or you are getting out of the car and call a new uber. have some balls man.

spelling basedboy as soiboy...

What’s wrong with CNN?

wait what?

Isn’t that neo?

soiboy basedboy?

he isnt homeless you fukn retard

this pretty bad bait. are you even fucking trying, moose molester?
> obviously not.

Who's laughing now redditor?

Attached: 1537617033685.gif (332x332, 269K)

Enjoy your 1* rating

>not calling him an npc
C'mon

Newfag exposed

American spirits have awesome coupons for them like 2 packs for 2 bucks and neo has good taste I smoke American spirits black pack

This for starters

businessinsider.com/cnn-hanassholesolo-response-trump-2017-7?IR=T

please tell me this is a horrible joke

John is based and looking like a hobo after being a holywood star is one of the better outcomes

Leafs are literal cuckold foodcucks who are cucked into paying the worlds highest grocery prices

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

Here is what some steak costs in Canada

Attached: $50:kg steak.jpg (932x900, 382K)

here is what some chicken costs

Attached: $34 chicken breast.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

oh no, so sad

>$14/gallon for milk

In Canada the Rizzuto and Bonanno Mafia fix dairy prices

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

i live here, you're preaching to the choir

Cheese costs $60-90/kg in canada

Attached: $69.90 cheese.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

saputo is mob linked too

Cold cuts cost $40-80/kg

Attached: $65:kg.png (1626x940, 779K)

He's free to set his own rules inside his property, you gotta adopt or leave you fucking commie

Attached: 1200px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (1200x800, 112K)

Yes Saputo has always been mob linked, the first investor in it was the Bonanno mafia family who bought a 20% stake.

Attached: canada literal dairy mafia.png (1240x862, 174K)

sup zidan

what a cucklord

we know you are since your first post, no need to reminds us, sage

yeah its fucked man

in windsor they have the galati too

lol F A Glord

>tfw live downtown toronto so I can work my finance job and cook at home

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is why the milk mafia lobby is the biggest and most well funded in Canada. They fix prices at 300-500%+ of normal prices.

Canada is a massive net exporter of meat, cheese and dairy yet it charges only a fraction of the price to other countries that canadians are forced to pay. For example, Canada exports milk to the USA at less than $1/gallon yet Canadians are forced to pay $8-16/gallon. Americans pay only $2/gallon on average.

Attached: milkcuck.gif (299x168, 1.95M)

just ask him to turn it off, retard. why would you spit on his car

>Here is what some steak costs in Canada
CUDMYL LYFENTO PIZZAS

Attached: 23 dolla per kg.jpg (1920x2016, 421K)

This very steak that costs $39 in Canada is exported to the USA and sold to Americans are $10-15

Why do Canadians have to pay 300%+ more? Because they are pathetic and cuckolds.

Attached: $39 leaf steak.jpg (2976x3968, 2.08M)

What a precious faggot. You really are a fucking loser in life, aren't you? Did it bug your widdle ears, it's his fucking car, he can listen to what he wants. Are you 12 years old?

even costco prices are getting jacked up now

Fucking retarded mutt.

quick question: are you a fucking fag?

This $36000/kg spice costs $50/kg in the USA

Attached: $36000:kg saffron.jpg (1455x607, 77K)

lol you think thats bad look at the kirkland ones. $1 per strand of saffron

LOOK AT CANADIAN FACEBOOKS ALL THE WOMEN ARE IN 'OPEN RELATIONSHIPS'

Attached: to kek.jpg (1028x1500, 237K)

>. $1 per strand of saffron
IT COSTS MORE THAN OXY WTF

This thread is fucking terrible... fucking terrible

No, I don't cry over baby stuff like that. You're a little girl NPC fagboy who can't handle life. You're the definition of a fag. A man wouldn't give a fuck or ask them to change the station. You mad and crying cause your thread backfired?

It could be worse and you could have been listening to the CBC instead. That's right, the CBC is even worse, and it's fully state sponsored too.

Canada's main export that accounts for 10% of GDP has just collapsed from $60 to $10 yet nobody gives a fuck

10% of a country's economy gone in 2 months and leafs keep paying $70/kg for cheese, $14/gallon for milk, $500 a month for cell phone service and TV and donating 50% of their 3rd world wages to the government that donates the money to poor African warlords and paying police $150,000 to run sting operations to catch islamophobes and jailing them for years while importing 800,000 sub 50 IQ shitskins a year to replace the native White European population that built Canada in order to satisfy George Soros

Attached: $15 LEAF CUCK OIL.png (580x910, 115K)

>CBC
every hour they have at least one human interest story about muslims starting businesses

Attached: hot babe.jpg (1106x475, 49K)

>blue pack
>not the superior black pack

A good rule of thumb is to use about three strands a person. There are approximately 463 threads (3/8” to ½” in length) per gram of saffron so 1 gram would yield approximately 150 servings.

>463 strands/gram
>$463,000/kg saffron

What the fuck?

Attached: $7.84 eggs.png (1764x1004, 556K)

>Doesn't recognize the first redpilled man

Leafs pay $435+tax+tip=$550+ a month to use a cell phone

Attached: $435 cuck phone plan.png (1736x1122, 272K)

Then $50GB/gig if they go over

Attached: CUCKED LEAF PRICES.png (580x1214, 169K)

You're not any better than him.

same shit happened to me weirdly enough

"has just" you've been posting that for over a week. get a life

Leafs even are forced to pay 10x normal prices for shotgun shells

It costs $3 to shoot a shotgun once in Canada

Attached: cuck shotgun prices.jpg (4056x2704, 1.39M)

Yes, your main export collapsing from $60 to $10, over 80% in 2 months is very recent

Heads should be rolling on the streets yet you pathetic leafs do nothing. You are the most pathetic country on earth. People respect Georgia and Ukraine more than Canada

Attached: LEAF OIL BTFOD.jpg (702x730, 245K)

Haha, what a weak cuck u r OP, sad, many such cases.

In Canada you can lie to people and infect them with AIDS and murder them but it's perfectly legal because Trudeau said it was transphobic not to do so. Considering 20% of blacks have HIV and most women are night riders, a huge portion of female leafs are HIV+.

Never fuck a leaf, your life depends on it.

Attached: canada HIV niggers.png (1548x1346, 1.36M)

No one cares about your boring life or your blogpost, niggerfaggot.

Keanu Reeves is looking rough lately.

OP is a faggot for spitting. Faggots spit pic related

Attached: gPy7zFo.jpg (858x675, 63K)

>In Canada you can lie to people and infect them with AIDS and murder them but it's perfectly legal because Trudeau said it was transphobic not to do so. Considering 20% of blacks have HIV and most women are night riders, a huge portion of female leafs are HIV+.
>Never fuck a leaf, your life depends on it.

good info

It's time to send Americans cross-border to catalog these prices