Portugal o/ Saturday edition - redpills to awake our people, and stop the invasion

portuguese identitarians - nationalists, placed a gigant banner in the triumphal arch in downtown Lisbon against immigration, written

"mass immigration = invasion"

youtube.com/watch?v=ykYOpikq_YA

"Portuguese executive will allow the regularization of 30 thousand illegal and wants to open the doors to foreigners. PS wants to combat the demographic decline..."

>archive.li/Rca9d

also:

defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/nationalism-nationalist-movements/interview-with-a-board-member-of-escudo-identitario-a-portuguese-identitarian-movement/

gladio.blogspot.com/2006/05/nao-e-nacionalismo.html

welcome to the debate: other europeans
not welcome: non whites (jamal, brazilians, arabs etc.)

Attached: portugal_he44.jpg (500x403, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2018/04/mais-uma-sondagem-deprimente-5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ-2-Q2hOBY
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbSmIov3Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: mbaPortugal4.jpg (640x960, 77K)

Attached: castelode_almo-portugal0.jpg (960x639, 101K)

Attached: diversity1-10_geno3.jpg (656x785, 135K)

OUR PEOPLE IS AWAKE (EXCEPT FOR BLUEPILED UPPERCLASS KEKS AND FEMINISTS) BUT THEY WANT GIBS FROM PS. SIMPLE AS THAT

FUCK ANT*NION C*STA

>o absoluto estado do bloco de esquerda

Attached: 37154986_276438753177799_814461992734556160_n.jpg (1080x1349, 2.12M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 15.56.48.png (165x175, 56K)

>OUR PEOPLE IS AWAKE

It isn´t bro, too much propaganda has done the damage.

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2018/04/mais-uma-sondagem-deprimente-5.html

Remembering when his wife looked like that.

She is a portuguese leftist politician, a tard pro "diversity

Attached: joanaamar_portuguse_20bparlme02.jpg (1280x879, 146K)

>tfw leftists are the whitest of the portuguese

>the whitest

or you are white/native portuguese or you are not, there is no such thing as the whitest.

Attached: geres_pontemizarela-Portugal.jpg (2048x1447, 672K)

Attached: guimaraes01-portugal02061.png (635x475, 449K)

>stop the invasion

The only reason blacks and arabs come here is to leave for Northern Europe as quickly as they can, I highly doubt there is an invasion, We're too poor for that. Portugal will just shrivel up and die.

That’s the geringonça for ya, what they did was a fucking coup, that wasn’t democracy doing its thing or the will of the people, that was criminal.

Horrivelismo all the way my dudes

It seems you have reading problems dude or maybe on your eyes?. Our nationality has been sold out. Do you know wht that means?

>poor

It's a matter of scale, Portugal is richer than 90% of the world (where the majority of non whites immigrants come - angola, cape verd, brazil india )

Attached: inv00_portugala_stat-0_100.png (840x1076, 439K)

>Do you know wht that means?

It means that the rest of the European Union will have to put up with Cape Verdeans and Angolans. And I don't necessarily oppose to our government giving away nationality like hot cupcakes, as long as it gives it to people with proven Portuguese ancestry. In Brazil alone there are tens of millions of us.

Attached: costa_ancestor_d.afonso.jpg (1548x1046, 909K)

Then it seems you are a genocidal maniac that want's to erase portuguese people and turn us into some kind of mongrels or a thirdworld country.
Someone with 1 portuguese grandfather and the rest black, amerindian or nepalese or whatever non eurpean) is not and will never be a native portuguese, dutch, greek, irish or danish. That's what the portuguese governement is doing, destroying our national identity and bloodline.

>inqueritos realizados à porta da FCSH

user I...

Attached: 1530717601560.jpg (1080x1448, 735K)

A LUTA CONTINUA, PANELEIROS PARA A RUA!

Attached: romeu_gay_judeu.png (587x342, 63K)

I didn't say I agree with the model, but I agree with the principle. Blacks and arabs aren't the solution for the demographic crisis - the millions of Portuguese people scattered around the world are.

Plus, what else can you expect form a nation of oildrillers and coal-burners? Racial purity was never our biggest concern. We were always were willing to fuck anyone, regardless of backround. How do you think Brazil came to be?

>Portuguese executive will allow the regularization of 30 thousand illegal and wants to open the doors to foreigners
>PS wants to combat the demographic decline...
esta merda irrita-me tanto foda-se..
em vez de gastar esse dinheiro em promover a natalidade em Portugal.. nahhh é melhor dar a pretos desqualificados que vão viver o resto da vida a conta do estado (nossos impostos portanto)..
mas quanto a promover a degeneração isso é na boa! 55% de casamentos acaba em divorcios? um dos maiores do mundo? naa, isso não é um problema..

foda-se para isto pah..

>Blacks and arabs aren't the solution for the demographic crisis - the millions of Portuguese people scattered around the world are.

I agree, but the REAL portuguese, not mongrels with 1 portuguese grandfather and the rest non european, like you see people from venezuela and brazil claiming. Learn the difference.

>Plus, what else can you expect form a nation of oildrillers and coal-burners?

Maybe in the colonial empire, not in Portugal, the exception is nowdays where the media project it on dailybasis like here;

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

Don't forget we are the nation of the inquisition, like spain, and blood laws..

>Don't forget we are the nation of the inquisition, like spain, and blood laws..

And of having an army of mutato children born from the members of your favourite harem of she-slaves...

>not in Portugal

That sure doesn't sound like the Portugal I'm from.

Great comment pal, they don´t care about our people.
Cada vez se vê mais deles vindos de africa do brasil, agora até muçulmanos.

Os tempos do Portugal português e europeu estão no fim, depois vai ser terceiro mundo

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ-2-Q2hOBY

Volta Portugal!, hoje és nevoeiro. o Pnr parece que anda a dormir também.

>And of having an army of mutato children born from the members of your favourite harem of she-slaves...

Not in Portugal, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbSmIov3Zs

Till the 40's,50's and 60's we were totally native white. The gates were opened in the 70's.

we accept the most Angolans. they have the highest rate of gaining portuguese citizenship over any other nationality here.
>I agree, but the REAL portuguese, not mongrels with 1 portuguese grandfather and the rest non european, like you see people from venezuela and brazil claiming. Learn the difference.
agree

>Not in Portugal, that's for sure.

Judging by the amount of racial mixing those who left the country for the colonies engaged in, I would say the only reason Portugal was white back then is because there were no other races available to mix with. Maybe that's why Salazar didn't allow Africans in, because deep down he knew we would immediatly fuck them...

Be strong brothers, we fell already but you got still future

This level of absurd., but no we are not yet on your mongrel tier non-sense.

You have not felt yet bro, we need you in this ride,again RECONQUISTA

Attached: battle_61of_Salado-1340.png (352x652, 150K)