m.youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadian training m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTVVhCBYpx0

Attached: IMG_9583.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

American training m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE

Canadian's...m.youtube.com/watch?v=EqpGyN0j6lU&t=1452s

American's...m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hCcAa0JX-k&t=35s

Attached: IMG_9635.jpg (236x144, 22K)

Never lost a war, never fought a battle. The Canadian Infantry; are you fat enough?

Attached: IMG_9552.jpg (590x393, 148K)

At least they have good snipe-

Attached: IMG_9493.png (768x583, 259K)

Not going so well anymore is it shill?

what do you mean by this you bait taking blobman?

why do canadians think they have magic powers?

Where are your AtTaCk HeLiCoPtErS pleb?

Attached: IMG_9636.jpg (1080x704, 122K)

What does Canada need a military for? Battling moose?

you JUST KNOW there are caf guys reading this thread and fucking SEETHING in impotent blobman rage

Attached: shaking.jpg (938x974, 165K)

They think they have the best snipers because they supposedly got the longest kill in history, and #3-4 were kills from the same mission. Actually Canadians have a long history of lying about martial prowess (1812, Vimeo Ridge, Juno, Medak Packet, etc) so its hard to believe anything they say. Pic related, their super elite CANSOF; who have done nothing of note and probably wouldn't even be equivalent to US Army Rangers

Attached: IMG_9422.jpg (592x400, 41K)

They know they lost Kandahar; they know

Attached: IMG_9553.jpg (172x294, 20K)

Canada is so gay

Attached: 5AEDDA73-7D36-46E3-B12E-4733D4ECF558.png (1334x750, 1021K)

Attached: E797293B-293D-416D-AA0B-3DCD1746E21E.png (1334x750, 525K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

Attached: IMG_9581.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

they need big soldiers it's cold there

Much like Israeli soldiers, Canadian soldiers are the best trained in the world, according literally only to themselves, who irl have dated gear, shit tactics, and as a country would not exist were it not for their parasitic relationship with the United States. Also like Jews, they want to be Americans SO much, until America fucks up; then it's all Oye Vey, look at Orangeman.exe we have free weed and healthcare dude

>This nigger again
1v1 me n00b, I bet you're better at talking shit than at fighting.

Attached: is04-2015-0015-001.jpg (2048x1307, 501K)

We don't have to do as much work because we have burgers doing all the hard stuff that no one wants to do for us.

Attached: IMG_9637.jpg (653x490, 156K)

>Being this delusional>

canadian army is shit tho IDF is the strongest army in the world .

Daily reminder Canada is the first military to get officially thrown out of a Muslim country (Somalia) for being literal raging faggots>YFW the US is about to get Orbital Drop Ship Troopers for our Space Navy>And Canada doesn't even have a working sea navy, no Airborne, and no AtTaCk helicopters

Attached: IMG_9615.jpg (306x410, 53K)

JTF2 isn't going to compete in that.

JTF-2 has like 160 operators, and CANSOF has literally never done anything of note. The BEST your guys can hope for is to get attached to JSOC so you can LARP as Americans while you pull security; and your guys are eternally butt hurt about getting left out of the SAS/NZSAS/AUSAS union

Attached: IMG_9585.jpg (467x700, 108K)

look at all those men undergoing blobification. some cant even suck their gut in anymore.

Canadians. When your reputation is based on tourism, you're fucking nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EpcMW3p_E

ive never seen a canadian infantryman that thin

>2 months out of infantry school

>And this fucking fat

Attached: IMG_9638.jpg (569x428, 70K)

>An army of one>With the food rations of five

Attached: IMG_9399.jpg (371x277, 33K)

Meanwhile in reality, Nigel...m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbTQTBJXEk thanks for Helmand, faggot

Attached: IMG_9609.jpg (300x168, 27K)

To be fair, do you really need to be fit to be a social worker or clerk? Most of the military in Canada is just office jobs.

Begone pole

nigga everyone fills the infantry role now, there is not a single postion in the military that hasnt been misused and deployed to places they shouldnt have been and given a rifle to defend themselves.

not only that but even though we drive everywhere we still carry 2 times the amount of equipment than we ever did in WW2 and we see more firefights than they ever did on the western front.

we need fitter military members than any civilian office job can understand

>Implying Trudeau would ever actually deploy troops

So strong you haven't helped us with literally a single one of our wars in your 70 year existence; even through nearly the entirety of these wars past 30 years have been in the Middle East?

Attached: IMG_9639.png (386x251, 91K)

idk, the top guy seemed pretty brutal too ie: feeling worse when a parent is disappointed compared to upset. And im pretty sure female soldiers in the USA do not get yelled out like men do

shame its wasted learning experiences for there military, i think at this point its why Australia still goes with america to the field.

but then again there worried about chinks invadeing and in candia there all chinks and poos

You have more Navy personnel in HQ Ottawa than you have sailors in your entire fleet; really think about that. You need to fix your stupid fucking military or just scrap it, because at present CAF makes as much sense as a football bat and isn't even capable of Peace Keeping; which is why the French low key took over this domain globally in 2002

Attached: IMG_9610.jpg (236x354, 38K)

Just set the leaf pile on fire already. Fuck this country.. LOL

Why do you make this thread every fucking week.

Australians were the only other non SF NATO soldiers that weren't other meme tier shit; them the Swedes and the Danes strangely

Members of the Canadian Armed Forces receive daily rations and more food than most Canadians. They have their food provided by the tax payers, so of course they are fat, I have not met a government employee in this country that is not fat. Hell my fat uncle who works for a crown corporation is largely fat because the tax payers have been buying his lunches for the past 30 years.

If they are living in barracks a portion of their pay is taken to pay for rations and quarters, its something like $600/month
If they live in military housing it comes off their pay and they buy their own food.
T. Army brat

The navy thing is just a blatant lie.

Why do your Special Forces have muffin tops; so you think their buddy died from going for a slow jog?

Attached: IMG_9518.jpg (275x183, 16K)

ayyyyy nice

> being this close to apologizing while fake yelling at an ugly thot

Just get some 15 year old pakistanis from the street, they'll do a better job at training your army bitches.

Dude I lived in Ottawa and fucked a chick who's dad was Canadian DND; you don't even have any subs or carriers. If your Navy even wants to leave Canadian waters, you need the US to link up with you for logistical support

its the ISRAEL defense force , it's there to serve israel not other countries .

Show your flag faggot

T-Useless parasite

Attached: IMG_9640.jpg (640x480, 157K)

Only if you remove your meme flag first

Attached: IMG_9626.jpg (307x164, 15K)

ooh got me

He he he military service is so fun...

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

Attached: IMG_9617.jpg (1000x541, 89K)

idf is funded by israeli taxpayers and vassal taxes . only gentiles are parasitic .

Everyone knows memeflaggots get the guillotine.

You are a diaspora Jew with a vpn. You are the ones in deep shit.

Take off your meme flag then. Also my dad's active navy and my mom retired Airforce, I've lived in Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, as well as other bases, I assure you, way more sailors in Stadacona and Esquimalt than ottawa. We do have subs, they're just shit. Also, you're retarded for listening to a roastie and believing her.

>Colorado Nasty Girls beat literally everyone except Rangers

Kek the rest of the world should be ashamed

We stop funding you, your country ceases to exist. Text book definition of a parasitite

Attached: IMG_9641.jpg (410x550, 60K)

Why are NG units repping so hard in these kind of competitions?

I would shit on the poles but that's contradictory to myself cuz i'm half pole. You must be a juden

>make 7000 threads about grocery prices
>fuck, im not getting (you)s like I used to
>I know, they'll never notice me doing this
Why do you hate canada so much specifically? Did your sister get fucked by a leaf tourist or something? Serious question

an army marches on its stomach

I didn't give a fuck about her, her dads the one who told me all of this shit; guys a bit of a lonely alchohalic and depressed none of his projects get used IRL...did you know JTF has MAYBE 175 operators at this point? A bunch of those guys are on limited duty or training your police, so for oconcanada ops you basically have a few teams and virtually no logistics to get them Force projection

It is because OP is from Poland and he was denied a visa.

Attached: poland.jpg (668x648, 144K)

Jaded former service guys mostly

Attached: IMG_9622.jpg (550x360, 51K)

fuck off kike

Attached: 1537207116830.jpg (1425x1002, 435K)

Shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit about jtf2, csor or any other shit. I'm only pointing out the fact that you're either intentionally lying or don't have any reputable facts.

The national guard can pick em off come martial law

Bump>Not knowing the majority of European Jews lived in Poland pre WWII>Cry more slavshit

Attached: IMG_9629.jpg (2500x1250, 113K)

>leafs place 6/30
>ahead of denmark, aus, germany, israel, UK, dutch, etc
how is this supposed to be embarrassing?

Why did we send 2nd B rifles to that comp? Really not where our best sharpshooters are

I know who it is, he isn't exactly subtle. I'm just wondering - is that it? just a visa? I think his hatred runs deeper. Maybe his dad emigrated and left family behind, something like that

How is 6th out of 30 bad?

What so no Jews live in poland today?

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 13K)

Canadians are completely delusional. They are even more arrogant than americans yet literally accomplishing NOTHING in history whatsoever.

It’s cute you think you can convince us we are nazi’s for caring about the white race

>B-but 6th
If you're not 1st you're a goddamned loser!

Our prime minister even sits to not offend others. Trump is just an asshole who menspreads.

Fuck off paki

t. 16th place

These competitions are memes btw

Yeah and i'm pissed. They sent the fucking rifles, wth

Sounds about right

hehe cute girls, they should be on my dick though instead of army

Yeah, we're pretty brainwashed for the most part. This country has problems. You should ask your parents to take you back to bengal, you don't want to live in this shithole

Why would I lie to random anons on a Ukrainian Yugeo Forum? Your opsec is shit because Canada is boring and you Snow niggers never do anything; hilarious and sad tbqh. Google Greg Walker, cunt was an Engineer with DND for like 30 years, just retired I think.

WTF he sits in the fetal position. My little brother used to sit like this when I bullied him...

Confident is the word you meant to type.

>271x186

OP is a brainlet

I'm more curious about your hatred of Canada and where it comes from, I don't give a shit about your military statistic or anything else. Where the the bad leaf touch you?

We've won it once, so has Ireland.

It's a meme a random couple of guys get sent from random units, you literally ask to go it isn't a real competition, you aren't putting forward your best candidates.

Canada has never won btw