Bulgaria is Dead

By 2030 gypsies will be 25% of the population of Bulgaria roughly 1.5 million.I don't wanna be a Pajeet /pol.How do you think that the death of the Nation will affect other Countries?Do you think that there will be another Ethnic War on the Balkans like during the Yugoslav wars?

Attached: Cq0pK-EWYAAGOau.jpg (569x850, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
novinite.com/articles/192428/Bulgarians have Greater Financial Assets than Russians, Romanians and Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe you should have kids and raise wages so people don't leave your country to go work in JewK

Is there even a point to have kids?The EU funds Gypsy birth rates with billions of Euros.You can't outproduce sub-humans,

The welfare is even worse here than the U.S South with Niggers.

There’s nothing wrong with being a Gypsy desu. Gypsy women are the hottest. Just don’t act like a Gypsy, then you’ll have the cool aesthetic but still get to keep your culture.

Attached: 6A846439-F1F0-4EF4-827C-4DD61E71442A.jpg (484x599, 128K)

but i wanna be white.Culture is always changing and forming.It's the people that are important.

Gypsies are white. They are European.

gypsies white... hahahahahaha
fuck gypsies they are euroniggers

they don't get it. you need to incorporate gypsies into bolgaria because whites dominate right now. they can be absorbed and gypy genetics can be diluted and turned white. but you gotta act soon while whites dominate.

what you need to do is get rid of gypsy culture and absorb gypsy people into bulgarian culture.

Yes and no. They are from north of India, but India was invaded by indoeuropeans, so...

Gypsies are literally Indians that migrated over a thousand years ago you ignorant mutt.

>There’s nothing wrong with being a Gypsy desu. Gypsy women are the hottest.
why don't you come here and find out for yourself you fucking retarded mutt
yes you fucking nigger, the EU ain't going to save us, Russia ain't going to save us, all the scum in power ain't gonna save us, the only thing that can makes us survive is having more kids, because it sure as hell won't matter if the government is doing okay in 15 years if you're a minority in your own country, we need to stop dying first fix other shit later, or as we go
gypsies were actually working and weren't breeding like rabbits and maintained a fairly low birthrate while the bulgarian population was rising during communism and it was never a problem, don't get me wrong I don't want communism back but it's because we started to suck the tolerant west's dick that we have to give these subhumans gibs for literally exisitng

We'll have to swallow our pride and let ourselves be plowed by the virile Serbs next door.

>By 2030
Reminder that Bulgaria is the dumbest nation in the Balkans and what ever they get they deserve.

gypsies are indians that migrated into europe mainly balkans area but there are gypsies also in middle east, afganistan and other places in their path.

i got nothing aginast indians or gypsies. the problem with them is they didn't get accepted so their cesspoll socities with low culture continued to thrive. the problem is gypsy culture not people.

smarter than you romane

Attached: mapa-670x447.jpg (670x447, 51K)

What is Albania and Macedonia?

No. Gypsies have nothing to do with India. Don't pin the problems they cause on us.

Where are the gypsy CEOs, engineers, and doctors? Do gypsies speak Hindi? Do Gypsy's follow Hinduism? No right? So they aren't Indian.

Man, I respect you for not being racist on a place such as Jow Forums but the Gyspies aren't Indian. It's all speculation.
>Gypsies are brown!
>Must be Indian!

Not real countries.

>2 IQ points
>Meme map

>Culture makes the people
The power of Leaf Intelligentsia.
How long until you tell me race is a social construct?

The Romani (also spelled Romany /ˈroʊməni/, /ˈrɒ-/), colloquially known as Gypsies or Roma, are a traditionally itinerant ethnic group living mostly in Europe and the Americas and originating from the northern Indian subcontinent,[59][60][61] from the Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab and Sindh regions of modern-day India and Pakistan.[60][61]
Genetic findings appear to confirm that the Romani "came from a single group that left northwestern India about 1,500 years ago.
>get's BTFO
>meme map
shut up and go dumpster diving

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0

Attached: 1527080173627.jpg (474x544, 53K)

>shut up and go dumpster diving
I think that's your prerogative.

Attached: PPP Europe.png (1280x890, 429K)

ok is possible they are not indian but they have to come from a place that looks european with darker skin. they could be coptic or ethiopians or indians. they did mix with locals and formed their own thing.

It is over.

Return land you hyenna

>hungary is at least 3% gypsy
fuck orbán and fuck commie neocons for paying them to breed, they were a quarter of this 20 years ago

Attached: Akko_006.jpg (512x411, 101K)

>GDP
>still whiter than you
>still smarter than you
>he thinks having his containers overflowing with so much garbage that recycling literally makes his entire economy is good
off you go romane, don't forget your bag
you're retarded

Attached: Bucharest.jpg (450x354, 53K)

Took it fair and square from you pickle boi and sent you all the Turks and Gypos that lived there as a present.

>still whiter than you
>25% Gypo by 2030
>Slavs
>White

>Roma
>Romani
Modern term from Soros who use it to demean Romans by applying it to the lowest people.

>romainians
>existing
go shove you're made up nationality and language up your ass while you're dumpster diving

you mean 19th century term from vl*ch gypsies trying to larp as humans

Yeah sure pickle man. Please tell me how made up my country is while you pretend to be a Horse fucker. You are just discount Hungary at this point. Twice the butthurt half the GDP.

>bulgarian
>not raped by turks for 1000 years
implying you even remotely slav/white/thracian wuteva you turk rape baby go back to syberia... to where you came from

Same difference

why you hev to be med, it's only the truth
>discount Hungary
literally the entire white portion of your country is hungarian clay and people
>Please tell me how made up my country is while you pretend to be a Horse fucker
we've been horsefuckers for 13 centuries my gypo friend tell me when did you start existing?
>Twice the butthurt half the GDP.
romani math everybody

Sorry user, but bulgaria will be the official gypsy ethnostate. When we restore global white supremacy, we're sending all the gippos in western europe to bulgaria.

oh, you mad too? Well I guess I'd also be mad if I was you, a literal gypsy living in a non nation made from stolen clay with a made up language to LARP as ... get this .... We Wuz Romans n Shiet, literally the only shit that's more hilarious than you is maces larping as Alexander n shiet

>literally the entire white portion of your country is hungarian clay and people
>Pickle man has started to parrot Bozgor talking points out of desperation
>we've been horsefuckers for 13 centuries my gypo friend tell me when did you start existing?
WE WUZ BOLGHARS AND SHEIT
That's why Bulgarians have more in common with Serbs than they do with Central Asians.

Calm down fellas calm down no need for more brother wars, stop with the memes

Attached: 1494530384343.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Brothr Slav, if you'll die as a nation, you'll be die because Bulgarians are leaving West for the $$$ not because Gypsies are breeding like bunnies. They are not Albanians, birthrate-wise (or in several other important ways :) ). We treat our Gypsies better, I think, but they don't mix with Serbs almost at all. and their % is stagnant, at least I think so.

>No more brother wars
Are you implying you are brothers with Bulgarians?

Culture comes from the people.

All european nations are brothers we need each other in times like these no need to spout dumb meme insults we're divided enough

Attached: 1494588942043.png (399x454, 145K)

Yes we are.Serbs and Montenegroes(damn that's a misfortunate translation) too.

Attached: Balkanika.jpg (1125x1415, 367K)

>Gypsy women are the hottest.
Retarded fucking amerimutt kys.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (728x485, 97K)

Bulgarians and Romanians are both gypsy countries in the eyes of the Europeans. Nobody wants to be associated with them for any reason.

You meant NORTHERN Macedonia?
> Organize a referendum
> Lose
> Buy a few deputies
> Profit anyway

What about the smell?

>All european nations are brothers
"Fellow" Europeans have committed more atrocities against my people than any other shitskin people.
Just because we share this hell hole of a continent doesn't mean you are entitle to any form of camaraderie.

>1912
That sure didn't last long did it.

>"Fellow" Europeans have committed more atrocities against my people than any other shitskin people.
Just because we share this hell hole of a continent doesn't mean you are entitle to any form of camaraderie.

So much this. This non-sense about muh european brotherhood is complete bullshit. All I care about is Romania, all the rest of you can fucking die.

Lol its a known fact they left india in mass. Also some do practice a gypsy form lf hinduism.

dude what is your problem?

>hey muricans, muh irrelevant cunt you've never heard of
no one cares fgt

I think that one is a real gipsy enraged by the thread
top kek

they also don't shake their head so you may be right still obv from the region

>He doesn't bully Bulgarians for fun
Sometimes you just wanna punch down. Or in this case punch the downies.

at least the gipsies will prevent pajeets from migrating into the area since they will be regarded as gipsies

>communism
that's because back then there were borders

How can a man lose his will to live

Day by day I long for my death for it is worthless to live as long as I'm not Bulgarian. The Greek philosophers of the antiquity were all right when they said a life is not well lived if the person is not Bulgarian. The founding fathers of philosophy themselves acknowledged the superiourity of the BVLLgar, who are we to deny? After all, it is our duty to bow before the master race and show them our gratitude for letting us pollute their domain, Balkanlar. They are clearly the chosen people of, not God but, their own pantheon. The Zemen is their plane. We should be happy that they haven't enslaved us. BVLLgarlar are, without a doubt, the favoured people and are the definition of Slavs. I guess I went too far there... Of course they are the favoured people. After all, they are the sole people. I sometimes dream about being a BVLLgarian.. This notion have kept me from sleeping in the night countless times. I look at my ceiling and think for a moment. How would it have been had I been a part of the BVLLgarian euethnicity instead of being a dysplebian? Being surrounded by the most beautiful women to set foot on earth and being the most intelligent of all, so much so to conceal this fact from the rest of the bunch to not show our power level until the day we enthrall them all, rightfully so. Their pure existence is sufficient to trigger their forefathers' foes, including me and I'm proud to be triggered by this hyperethnicity. I'm honoured to have been their foe once. I for one welcome our BVLLgarian overlords and I suggest you lads do to same so as not to anger the BVLL...

Attached: Bulgar bayrağı.jpg (658x394, 28K)

You retarded fucking mongrel

Mate i think the bulgarians have been the most civil towards us even on Jow Forums
I prefer bashing hungarians, (((the tribe))) or pajeets
Myself i want to have the best relations with them in Craiova group and Eu

>shitskins are taking over your country
>better spend the time attacking other Europeans for irrelevant shit that happened 200 years ago

Greeks are literally Turks in the eyes of Europeans desu.

The number of social parassite can't outnumber the number of hosts.

25% of Gypsies means that the society will no longer work..

Start a Balkan war, brother.
It'll be aesthetic.
based turkposters at it again
hatasiz kul olmaz

I think we need a peaceful southern border in order to be able to invade and linch the bozgors without much trouble

Attached: ocupatie.jpg (526x456, 57K)

>will affect other Countries
again nigger, irrelevant, did you really have to make a bread

Attached: 1519659998877s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

and this come from an american
*** state of /po/ ***

Think about it this way
They will be able to play Clan wars in real life
Bulgarian villages will battle the gipsy ones for domination
Bonus, you can remove turks also

i tell you something (secret), fuck all east europe, is a fucking hellhole who will never recover

God, everyone is just so fucking dumb between Russia and Europe.

>being so butt blasted he can't even come up with a good comeback

Attached: roma.png (500x616, 237K)

>I prefer bashing hungarians, (((the tribe))) or pajeets
It get's boring to spout the same retarded novella long posts when dealing with hungarians and it's only fun to argue with jews when you are outing a Romanian jew.
I don't actually mean that much ill will toward Bulgarians. It's just nice to pick a fight with them now and then. Plus who knows me bullying them will cause them to man up and burn a few gypos alive.

>better spend the time attacking other Europeans
Optimal time kick em while they are down.
>for irrelevant
Large swaths of land and millions of people are not irrelevant.
>shit that happend 200 years ago
I didn't know WW2 was 2 centuries old.

novinite.com/articles/192428/Bulgarians have Greater Financial Assets than Russians, Romanians and Turks

I don't see any other way but that to remove gypsies from welfare or society. Surely the voting gypsies will try to avoid this. However, given the circumstances we may likely meet the first case of racial realism in Bulgaria.

Even give them a strip of land and proclaim self determination may work.

Dude i was refering to the romanian poster not you, i was telling you that
Why the fuck are you biting the hand of the one on your side?
Is this second balkan war all over again?

>He's posting eddied Emojis
Bolghars can't meme.

That's what you get for turning your back on communism.

Attached: smug_bulgarian_pepe.png (450x768, 51K)

>Sofia News Agency
Really activates my pickles.

buttblasted virgin incel detected.

my bad then
seething

I dunno.
I think this is the law of nature.
Subhumans will kill us all.
And they will face the suffer. The world ends.
That is it.

Attached: 3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg (537x529, 32K)

Yeah, most likely, with our working class migrated in the west our country will colapse demographically.
at least it will be a short and Quick death

But how will we then secure Serbo-Bulgarian-Greek alliance, split Macedonia and become great together and how will I get a qt Bulgarian wife like OP pic related?

>hatasiz kul olmaz
BASED ENVERBEY IS BASED

>with our working class migrated
Oh no what will we do without professional berry pickers and and whores.

Go full ss and then repatriate all of you fuckers who are in my country

Gypsies and jews, bad news.

Attached: kostov.jpg (1218x731, 166K)

Bulgarians are okay. Let's not seep bad blood. They are brainwashed by mongols a little bit and disloyal to NATO, but their army is the equivalent of a Romanian division. They're not much of a threat.

Attached: 1507989780172.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Another mutt retard with his hot take. Communist governments actively moved tens of thousands of gypsies to white areas to promote "integration".

Fake. No way Belarus is so low.

>Gypsies and jews
are the same, unironically

>our country will colapse demographically.

There's no such thing, you fucking retard. Stop reading RussiaToday.

Pop growth will converge to 0 and positive just like it did in Poland and Czechia. We have a bit more to grow.

i actually heard about that novinite
it`s the only newspaper in bulgaria that still keeps posting positive news
thats why they always post articles from that website
not trying to be mean, it`s nice to take a break from demoralization propaganda for anyone

maşalla maşalla

Conceptually, yes. But you can still differ them visually.

Die in a ditch, american subhuman. Even part cigans should be deported to India