What are some modern forms of entertainment for a white heterosexual male that is not a degenerate?

What are some modern forms of entertainment for a white heterosexual male that is not a degenerate?

Most modern shows and movies are full of progressive crap.

Attached: lr4pj4psdicy.jpg (375x600, 40K)

Warhammer 40k is pretty based.
I would read the first three books of the HORUS HERESY SERIES and see if you'd like to continue onwards.
There literally isn't a shred of Heresy in these books and it contains so many "nationalist esque" motifs contained within.

Garviel Loken is a character you have been embodying since the day you became aware of the threat against your race.

First novel looks like pic related.

Attached: IMG_4219.jpg (1400x2258, 454K)

rome the hbo series
vikings

Attached: Shooter_TV_Series_Key_Cast_Art.jpg (478x209, 18K)

Hunting, fishing, hiking, farming, chess, woodworking, shooting, archery

Blacked.com has a great selection of vids

Why is this acceptable ?
We should do the same to them and see how they react.

MARTIN LUTHER KANG WUZ WHITE! LOOK AT HE SKIN, IT WHITE.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 0vA3z8mA7dUMP9EbEMx5DQjFcG9biORSqCbyVIfFdOEQ.jpg (960x540, 171K)

There is a war against Whites, and those in the (((media))) are some of the perpetrators of said war. That's what all of this is about, not diversity or inclusivity or whatever else. Those are all code words for anti-White and are used by our enemy in this war.

Diversity is just a code word for white genocide.

Fpbp

Attached: 4E0C7B45-7F67-4B20-BBFF-277F960F2E10.jpg (694x1000, 752K)

A real man creates their own entertainment.

I tried reading but I didn't understand what was going on at the start, they're like fighting a fake emperor or something.

Fuck blackwashing

WE

It's during the great crusade, where the god emperor of mankind is uniting the entire galaxy under his control. Yes, it's a false emperor his crusade is trying to quell

Who is the fake empeor then?

The fake emperor calls himself the emperor of mankind because he believes his planet is terra when it in fact isn't.

The original Lord of the Rings Trilogy is fantastic (and contains no forced diversity). The books are fantastic too. I recommend reading more than watching talmudvision. Try not to oversaturate yourself on flashy entertainment.

Attached: $20.png (600x332, 303K)

>shiiiet you too LaBrutus? dayum niggu- *shanking noises*

HollyWEIRD wants to make everyone niggers. PC ruins everything.

Pic related is the 'new' April O'Niel

Attached: tmnt001.jpg (1200x1200, 50K)

Julius Caesar was never a nigger

> implying you haven't been doing that for years depicting romans, Greeks and Jesus as white.

How about you read, you fucking mong? Or do you need the Jews to shovel their shit agenda into your gaping maw via Netflix?

kys

Attached: Giulio_Cesare.jpg (215x192, 9K)

>Jesus as white
Yids and Arabs in that region aren't black, and don't look terrible different in complexion than the Italians that Europeans would use to model Him.

Attached: yids.jpg (1024x534, 203K)

Its attack on morale, to weaken enemy before genocide.

Attached: art.jpg (1050x1050, 194K)