Legalizing Weed (Recreationally)

Anyone against this per say because it could bring in more tax revenue. Also I don't think much harm other than high drivers could be a problem. I first smoked yesterday with a dab pen that had 85% THC wax and that shit fucked me up after 3 hits. I personally don't think a super high person could bring much harm so why not have it legalized for recreational purposes?

Attached: 1531545294518.gif (500x370, 491K)

drugs are part of the free market

Weed is soma

republicucks hate taxes even if it means money coming in I guess

Hey, lets make everyone addicted to stuff so that they are poor, then we can just tax the poor people!!!!

>retard logic

It's not about the tax money. Drugs are retarded especially if they have a major effect on how you think/act. If you need drugs to relax better neck yourself

since Canada just legalized weed how do you feel about it seems like you're against it.

Alcohol included, right?

to catch predators

What is it diluted with?

Actual stoners are quitting because they don't trust the government stuff. Everyone I work with who smokes it can't do their jobs properly and eventually gets fired. You seem pretty naive. Would you be ok with people coming into work drunk all the time, or driving drunk, or drinking at work? No? Then there is the answer.

I smoked weed heavily for about 12 years, it makes you overly emotional, depressed, anxious, paranoid, fucks with your sleep, and kills your motivation.

It was banned for a reason.

The majority of Americas founding fathers were alcohol connoisseurs
Infact Budweiser just recently released a beer that is based on George Washington's recipe.

Alcohol has been a part of human culture forever. I dont think it's really an issue. I'd argue weed could fit the same niche of being a manageable and non degenerate substance (although a lot of heavy stoners I meet are degenerate, it doesn't mean everyone wants to be a heavy stoner)

Curious about this as well. I know they use butane, other chemicals like butane, and simple heat and pressure to make dabs, but I never knew what the medium they stored the thc in is

Obviously, though i'm not against small doses. One beer, 1 glass of wine etc.

But alcohol has a cultural aspect an tastes good even without abusing it. If you smoke weed to a degree that it doesnt influence you, why bother?

>I smoked weed heavily for about 12 years, it makes you overly emotional, depressed, anxious, paranoid, fucks with your sleep, and kills your motivation.
>It was banned for a reason.
Imagine drinking heavily for 12 years
Weed is insidious because when people are addicted it takes them longer to realize it. It's a longer fall to rock bottom with weed addiction than with alcohol.
I'm still going to stand by the argument that both are manageable, and both have the potential to be abused

Not sure what it was diluted with because where I'm at this stuff is illegal and my trusted friend said for my first time he would let me use it for free. I most likely wont smoke often just this once, but i had a really good time.

Also adding that it should be regulated and no people should not be able to go into work with it. The way I see it as is that it should be used in private and away from responsibilities like alcohol

Never understood the appeal of Akane.
Official ranking: Shampoo(cat)>Kasumi(manga)>Nabiki>Shampoo>Kasumi>Girl Ranma(male)>Akane

it's suspended in vegetable glycerin, the same as vape juice. Make sure you hold in the hoots for maximum braincell lose.

I think certain, good weed tastes and smells good desu. And by influence, what do you mean?
A lightweight will be buzzed off to or three beers, where a weed lightweight will be buzzed off one hit
Weed is abused a lot in modern times though I'd agree, people doing massive dabs and taking a bunch of bong tips isnt smart

Maybe the masses are too dumb for legal weed

I hate weed. Even a small whiff of it gives me a headache that medicine can't fix. I hate the college potheads that smoke. I hate that every classroom reeks of it. I hate that people think it's okay to let the odor waft everywhere.

But you know what? I hope they legalize it, so people will reject it because it's a nuisance rather than because it's illegal.

Legalizing all drugs would be a solid evolutionary pressure on humanity imo

Agreed. I wish it did its destructive work a lot quicker though.

I know people who are on medication for depression or whatever and they are still smoking it. People are fucking morons, yea just jack up your brain chemistry with sludge, that will fix it lol.

Find a doctor that says it's good for you, like actually cures ailments instead of just masking pain. The public is under the misguided idea that it's healthy. It's probably worse than booze.

Counterpoint: would it be worth losing genetics that are weak to addiction, but otherwise strong and intelligent?
Trumps brother died from alcoholism right? Imagine the geniuses he could have spawned

My high was really trippy i was bit by my dog and I was told I'd feel it but everything numbed away and i just let things happen like I had the choice to control myself but let myself dose off onto autopilot feeling like im watching myself in a movie my legs and almost everything felt shaky and warm I liked it for the most part but this would be an every now and then thing for me not to be abused.

Lots of people on meds drink too
You cant fix it, user
You cant fix stupid

I suppose you are right, maybe I am bias because all the stoners I know are fuck up losers.

all drugs should be legalized desu

A strong will against temptations goes a long way even in the face of strength and intelligence. Usually the weak willed find a way to just find more clever ways to indulge their addiction and strength to get their way by force when they have nothing left.

That's because they're usually the same types who are open about it.

Weed is degenerate no matter what because it's foreign.

Definitely something that can be abused but I can't see why its illegal other than people fucking up their own life.

Hemp is a native plant in my state. Shit grows everywhere, just isnt smokable lol

Because people are faggots who can't mind their own business. Everything should be legal as long as you do it to yourself or is consensual. But apparently I am not allowed to damage government property... like my body.