SHOOTER IS A POLACK

WE ARE ALL FUCKED!
ABANDON SHIP
I WAS ONLY JOKING IM SORRY MOMMY

Attached: 1540653529346.png (818x593, 425K)

what happened this time?

Get fucked you idiot

Attached: 1540271666981.jpg (1807x1236, 702K)

Attached: 1540653651468.png (732x346, 25K)

that didn't answer my question, so there was a shooter and he is a stormfag. Okay ? But where, how and how many?

Some retarded larper thought that it's fine to shoot up some poeple.

Watch hiro still not delete this clinic of mentally ill inbreds

that's almost every American shooter in existence

Kill yourself, cuckold.

The thing is that they might connect him to this place considering he hated Jews and clearly visited this place.

Good. Maybe this site will get shut down and we can finally leave.

That infographic is retarded. There's no evidence that they could burn 2000 people a day. WTF, do kikes actually spread that shit?

Goddamn it
Praise kek hes a true racist and not a Trump supporter.

Lol

Just for the record, all of my posts are trolling and satire

Yeah I think I'm gonna need a source for your little oven conspiracy.

This but unironically

>he didn't know that we are satire
sucks to not get the memo

How far back do those kind of tweets go?
Smells fishy.

Irritatingly, for the purpose of media/NPC talking points, he is very much a Trump Supporter. Just like that weirdo goblin who was the perfect enemy of the Dems. Some dark shit is goin' down.

SHOOTER IS REPUBLICANS

ITS OVER

Same here senpai, everything I type on here is satire and I voted for Hillary Clinton, I-it was her tern....
Possible long term plants for this exact moment?

It's really not. You still have elections to win. You know, elections? The thing you lost two years ago and failed to come to terms with, so you fight on every front except the one of ideas, opportunity. You are nothing but the screeching voice of the unproductive in the wind. You've lived on our backs for decades and it is anything but over.

Man, I live just on the other side of Squirrel Hill and I didn't even hear any sirens or anything :(

No faggot, he said Trump is a kike supporting globalist kike shill who he DIDNT vote for, didn't support at all. He said all trump supporters are retarded for begging for martial law

Interesting how the happened right before the mid terms...

This is on moot, for bringing this shithole back.

And on hiro, for being so despicably greedy.

Alright dad.

>shutting down a containment zone for LARPers to write out their fantasies and get it out of their systems and the best honeypot CIAniggers could ever ask for
Kek

Attached: squaw.png (773x517, 258K)

I also wish to register that I love liberalism and don't consider it a mental disorder.

Nah, I don't think anything that crazy and conspiratorial. You just get the NSA or whomever to parse the internet for the craziest MAGA dude you can find and then re-arrange his succulents on the front porch, drive behind him a bit, hide his meds, play "24 hours from Tulsa" three times on the radio consecutively, whatever.

This, Kavanaugh, the caravan, it's all too fucking perfect. Some NPC will bang on about how "it's almost like we're right!" but see other comment about the election. They lost. America is doing well. To alter the narrative, they have to raise the stakes like a woman throwing a vase. Every fucking time.

Sorry, Nigel, I didn't realise this was a safe space for Daily Mail style 'benefits scroungers.'

Ya, this place is fucked.

Attached: 1540654865755.png (1026x950, 1022K)

Containment boards don't work. This has been established time and time again.

Jow Forums has never been anything but a zone for mental illness to fester and already disturbed people to get even more detached from reality

>Qanon
The boomer-bomber was also zombified by this shit.
Case closed, it's the Q psyop.

MAGASCHIZOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

PRAY FOR THE RETURN OF OUR SAVIOR

Attached: 220px-Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (220x276, 19K)

nvm I can't read

>When you're so Jewish you backdate a Jew cooking patent.

First of all, he's not going to be a 4pol user, he'll be from cripple Jow Forums
Secondly, the FBI uses this website as a honeypot. Hiro may not even be ALLOWED to get rid of it.

do you think they will support death penalty for him ?

What made him snap?

Attached: CDADF16A-0164-47CC-B44D-65BA59AE5AF5.png (1242x613, 250K)

He hated trump you dumb faggot

>heat from the burning bodies would almost completely fulfill the need for more fuel.

I'm going to need a scientist man to do the numbers on this one. Sounds like bullshit.

note: being malnourished really hurts your argument, because no fat left to burn. How well does meat burn?

>mental illness
>Commie
Fuckkkkkk offffffffff

Attached: AtFirstIWasLike_ButThenI.png (383x616, 374K)

Just fucking shit this shit down. You niggers need migrate to reddit or /b/ or some shit

>caring about who likes who instead of their principles
trump isnt special and Jow Forums existed before he decided to run for president

Attached: 1538349848844.png (1079x3265, 1M)

Q is real you DUMB FUCK

It is bullshit. Bodies are mostly water. They can't be burned as fuel, that's why they have to be burnt with coal or gas.

Does anyone else wish they had a QT FBI waifu?

A-all my posts were jokes

Attached: 1534459338183.png (604x613, 257K)

Want us to flood your faggot board?

I was referring to your use of "magashitzos"

>people

Why do white nationalists love sabotaging themselves so much?

>your use of "magashitzos"
>your

Is the fat clogging up your optical nerves

these people probably think you can cook a chicken with cooked chicken

ITS OVER
POST LOGS DOWNLOADED IN 20 MINUTES

If only we all had the balls to go full Breivik.

>Jews

>people

Pick one, and only one faggot

imagine seething this much
redneck trailer trash

Attached: 1537694853056.jpg (1200x670, 235K)

Breivik, fwiw at least had some targets. He crippled leftism in Norway by reducing its constituency considerably. But shooting a bunch of your own countrymen is a bit gay even if they subscribe to a mentalist ideology like Marxism.

The shooter might hit his goals but almost always queers the pitch of right wing ideas, and a kind of vapid, nervy centrism that allows for less and less discussion (which really masks decay into Marxism) becomes enforced.

fringe movements attract mental illness

>countrymen
>jews
Hmmmmm

Marxism included. "The world is x, it should be y" - unexplained, without reason - is just narcissism.

Yeah? Atleast Breivik had a target. This guy just shot up some falaffel eating Jews in the middle of nowhere. The democrats will impeach Trump and stop anything remotely resembling MAGA from happening ever again.

So why do you guys like sabotaging yourselves so much?

How many of them were Jews? I'm asking because I don't know much about the event. I just know the guy has quite a rude head.

That illustrious Jow Forumsack named "Tower Robbers" is so not a glownigger

The fat ass in your pic is Canadian, not American.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 10.01.55.png (1254x677, 477K)

Leaf, he fucking hated trump. The orange buffoon won't be getting impeached. Calm your moose before it gets loose and runs amok in our holy hoose

Jow Forums really does need to be shutdown. How many murders are you responsible for already? It's disgusting, this place only serves as the main hub to spread Russian psyops. The fact that it's still up makes me think it's hopefully just a honeypot

Holocaust din't happen but it should of.

>mfw we need more real shooters

Attached: tumblr_mr2mlueTYY1rnu8hdo1_12801.jpg (640x386, 108K)

>jew
>countrymen
Yeah. (((They))) will always only be loyal to (((their))) tribe.
Fucking kikes are always the same.

RIP Jow Forums
I'll miss you.
I knew they were going to shut this place down, just not this soon

Attached: 1537580526716.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

>he said satirically

That pic that "debunks" shit, isn't actually disproving anything. And in some cases is wildly pulling numbers out of the ass to say "ha see you're wrong!" It's like a fucking 5 year old made that picture.

>protected by the God Emperor Himself
Not happening any time soon

We put the NSA to shame with the speed with which we find these people

You don't get it.

Yes it was sarcasm
>I should remember that the left is mentally impaired and might not get this

Do you even know how many times Jow Forums has been linked to shootings? Nothing will happen

Was it linked to any this obviously stormfaggy?

Yeah they've been demonizing us since the beginning
Then they realized that we are the one thing that can save the West
>the best timeline

Attached: 1512197759753.png (506x507, 236K)

Good grief

Thank god this disgusting website will finally be shut down. The world has seen enough of your despicable poisonous lies. You are responsible for this.

Hiro is /our guy/ you filthy commie

Anyone got a good pick of the guy?

t. CNN

Attached: USA people.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

Attached: 4B9E9218-E4D9-4F9D-84FA-4C286E841D6A.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

Show the archive post, not a printscreen.

GAS THE KIKES
Waking up to this news felt good. I hope more synagogues are attacked. Fuck these kikes.

Shut your big flapping nigger lips nigger

Fuck off

No, Acucksta

JUST KIDDING, FBI. This guy is a satire writer.

Any attempts to censor or disarm us will lead to more dead kikes.

Fuck off kike, I will say whatever the fuck I want.

Well Gab is done for at least.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, and you glow

Attached: AB49E377-445E-4315-9ADF-DBE4E202CDC2.jpg (1110x762, 108K)