How come scientific studies show girls reaching puberty at an earlier age?

how come scientific studies show girls reaching puberty at an earlier age?

this girl is 15

Attached: 1524346276276.webm (640x800, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#cite_note-22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#Changes_in_time_of_average_age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's unnatural. is it the water supply?

Attached: 1517747699995.jpg (750x920, 68K)

puberty begins for girls at 11-13 retard

it keeps happening earlier and earlier. and it used to begin way later in life.

Attached: 1521182335764.png (660x478, 69K)

>Proof ?

Better health, better nutrition.

Attached: 1513529133898.png (432x401, 109K)

Attached: 1535847173514.png (400x314, 48K)

the (((food industry)))

citation or stfu bullshitting faggot.

are you blind? I posted three.

Estrogen in the water supply leads to them maturing faster. I remember when I was 15 (24 now) most the chicks in my school were still loli tier and didn't become as developed as that until like 18+

faggot citing cultural studies for physical development. kys libarts major, youre too stupid to college.

kys retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#cite_note-22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche#Changes_in_time_of_average_age

Forgot your meme flag

good nutrition.

>scientific studies show
>[citations needed]

learn2read

>Growth, menarche and development are cultural studies
Brainlets cannot into biology

It's probably what the Finn said. Menarche is really hard on a person, because it's not just hormonal changes but you start bleeding and stuff. Body is able to do it earlier now, which allows a person to have more offspring, so it is a more fit trait

>15
>body developed nicely
>intelligence of a kicked in coconut

That's why there's a legal age of consent. Fucking a 15 year old is like fucking a person with down syndrome, they don't know any better.

Granted much doesn't change in their later years either.

>That's why there's a legal age of consent. Fucking a 15 year old is like fucking a person with down syndrome, they don't know any better.
lmao implying women ever mature mentally.

Go West, young man!

Attached: 1461002744002.jpg (2160x2560, 747K)

Just be honest, you came here to share your spank bank and hope others will help you add to it. You fucking Dutchmen are pathetic. saged, reported.

west of my country is just water and fat brits

and at 25 she will be old and busted, who cares

projecting much?

Also increasing numbers of so᠌yboys, many barely in physiological range of free testosterone, should tell you something. Elites are cultivating future race of human cattle. Ultra feminine girls for fucking and non aggressive neutered guys

>Granted much doesn't change in their later years either.

I heavily implied it though.

earlier puberty and lowering of testosterone in men is plenty documented. You're retarded, just like the fincuck

then your entire point is invalid and you post useless.

no. its in our milk.

its reducing testosterone in boys and delaying their puberty.

She doesn’t look older than her age...
>she looks too chubby for 15
>she looks too slutty for 15

High fat diet

no. thats been the start for 1000s of yrs. girls used to get married after they bled. usually around age 14-16 is when wives have their first child.

t zoomer who hasn't been alive long enough to know about before it was like this

Puberty starts at 12 and due to artificial etrogens and leptin at 10.

Mohammad did nothing wrong

marriage age =/= puberty. all the data shows this clear trend:

what the fuck is on her hand?

you didnt forget yours

Attached: 1d3.jpg (600x901, 80K)

>then your entire point is invalid and you post useless.

First you nit pick what I say... and now you're throwing wild statements out like that.

Crazy, OP. Just crazy. I heavily implied that their mental maturity doesn't progress much but I didn't outright, unlike you who's incredibly uniformed, say that it just never does. As it does, slightly, and 15 is far too young.. why do you think most shitty backwards countries have an extremely low age of consent? It's backwards.

I personally believe with the research/studies out there that it can be heavily influenced by cultural/societal reasons in which "age" is technically right, but if I was to play it safe.. definitely 18, possibly 17, especially in today's world with ease of communication and transport.

>First you nit pick what I say... and now you're throwing wild statements out like that.
your first point: hurr this is why you shouldn't fuck her because mental maturity
your second point: but mental maturity doesn't develop after this anyway so women are no different.
these cancel each other out and you're a retard for even considering to make that first point which is a stale fucking meme excuse in the first place.

>help you add to it
Our work was done in the 15- and 1600s...

Attached: mi antepasado.jpg (635x989, 111K)

Stop with these fucking threads. This board is being taken over by child sex offenders

>being this retarded
I take it English isn't your first language? Your bait is sub-par or you genuinely are just a retard.

you're too stupid to realize your own retardation, memeflag.

Attached: 1513526784455.png (1052x259, 28K)

There are other factors, slav. Obesity causes more estrogen to be released, and obesity is in the rise in the West (especially in the obvious places). Stress is a big factor, and we live in a high stress time with rising rates of depression and anxiety.

While puberty is occurring earlier in males, it's not nearly what we see in females.

... I really don't know whether to choose between if you trying to bait me or you're actually just in fact a retard.

Please, explain to me what you think I mean there? I'm obviously touching on their mental maturity / intelligence at the age of 15 and imply it improves must not so much. Still, an improvement enabling them to have a clearer thought process when it comes to consenting, etc.

I really don't know how to argue against you here? There's so many factors and you are bunching so much shit together and misinterpreting it? I.. I think it's time to quit the internet, OP.

>memeflag
Ok.

I am sick of that bitch and hope something bad happens to her.

It’s the hormones pumped into the meats. Cows and chickens. Particularly the chickens. Chicken breast... large. Hint hint.

Ree, fix the spelling/grammar errors there. I'm busy fapping over of age femboys and can't be arsed holding your hand through everything I say.

your post reeks of incel frustration although I myself don't approve of thots, it does not anger me and I do not care whether she is harmed or not. you need to get a life mate, because letting thots influence your emotions like that is weak.

This. Children are less and less likely to be undernourished

Attached: 01E420A2-2AE9-43C0-913E-E7B37332C3D7.jpg (2000x1000, 137K)

Same with fucking a nigger or muslim.

literally hormones in the animal products.

xenoestrogens in the water

Agreed.

Attached: 1518413073353.jpg (600x445, 52K)

No emotion was involved.

I think that is a guy at devils island prison who made a family with one of the servants

Attached: 1521133577971.webm (658x632, 750K)

>I am sick of that bitch and hope something bad happens to her.
no need to deny the obvious

As we have abundant resources for everyone now, mankind has become more r-selected.
To compete with your peers you have to outbreed them.
Therefore, girls now go into puberty earlier to find suitable mates.

>loli
Comparing real people to a shitty trope in anime. Come on now

Attached: 1526943127939.gif (339x239, 505K)

what's the @ my pollacks

lolita is not from anime, but it's what the anime trope is based on. dumb zoomer.

I, too, am attracted to lumbar lordosis

Go a bit further a west and get into some alcoholic potatonigga.

/thread

the webm, sure, the pic, no.

Attached: 1530644328207.jpg (732x501, 47K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

I love teen girls. I lost my virginty with a girl with 14 years. I love her boobs and i fuck her ever week. I miss that

Caused by race mixing. More primitive, R-selected species develop faster and earlier in order to reproduce more.

It's not a narrative, and certainly not of any specific case. It's a political idea. I don't know who painted it and where, but it's clearly a propaganda piece promoting the "whitening" of the Latin American ex-colonies through increased European immigration in the 1800s and 1900s. There's an appeal to the local audience, but perhaps also to randy young men in the old continent too.

>this girl is 15
Too old. 5-9 is best age for girls. They should just stop growing around there. Nobody wants fat old hags.
>it's unnatural
No, it isnt at all.
>it keeps happening earlier and earlier. and it used to begin way later in life.
Yes, because of food access, not "the evil chemicals".

Attached: MV5BZWUwZjViNmUtNThhYy00ODUwLWJiMWMtNDYxOTBmMzYwY2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1NTM1MjU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 69K)

>zoomer
Nobody really knows the difference in it so it's considered an anime trope. Plus been on since 2004, try again

>5-9

Attached: 1526868014198.png (1366x768, 125K)

I'm 35 and would get get pregnant the second she turned 16 the age of consent in my state

Bovine growth hormone in the food

>Nobody really knows the difference
zoomers like you don't.

>whitening" of the Latin American ex-colonies
with ex convicts

>Pol predicted kike pushing pedo normalization via false equivalency
Boy you made me think /pedokike/.

i would question the source. a unsourced line chart claiming to have data all the way from 1830?
a 3 month difference from 1970 to 1990 in the US, the same time period where it was flooded with mexicans who have puberty earlier

It will always make me laugh how people will scream "pedo" if you find this girl attractive or want to fuck her. Interestingly it would be fun to show a picture of her to a bunch of normalfags asking if they think she's attractive, and then watch them squirm when you reveal she's underaged.

That's nothing to do with anything. It was mostly poor Italian, Portuguese, German peasants and so on.
I found the details for the pic:
>Modesto Brocos (1853-1936)
>A Redenção de Cam (Ham’s Redemption)
>1895, Oil on canvas
>199 cm (78.3 in) x 166 cm (65.3 in), Public domain / Museu Nacional de Belas Artes
"The painting shows a Brazilian family each generation becoming “whiter” (black grandmother, mulatto mother and white baby)."
So, a Brazilian piece for native propaganda consumption.

People are taller now too. It's called nutrition. Pure carbohydrate diets like we had in Europe for centuries retarded our development. Once agrigarianism became common. The following happened

1. Lived shorter lives
2. Became shorter
4. Tooth decay
5. Later sexual development
6. Less effective immune system.

Girl having their periods at 10-11 and men being > 6' tall is actually normal for a human before the agricultural revolution.

Whats her insta?

>1. Lived shorter lives
this is nonsense. the average age was just very low because of infant mortality rate

So.. what’s the diet that does the opposite of what you described? Fats?

>this is nonsense. the average age was just very low because of infant mortality rate

No its not. A diet based on only grains and carbohydrates is shit tier. Agriculture and celtral planning was a huge mistake. Before we ate meat and vegetables.

This has been the case, however its due to improved diet and increased western food availability, not some chemical addition from everyday objects.

Attached: 1530481449083.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

Except the likes of you were killed in infancy lol.

the facts are easy to find. average age goes down by a lot when you factor in how many people used to die before turning 14 even

Women are stupid and should be took when they are old enough to consent. She's good

>when they are old enough to consent.
at what magical age can you be certain that yes means yes?

Cherry picked numbers of course.

Only 10 years ago you had girls having kids at 12 like it was nothing

dumbass

About three years!