Banning the 2nd amendment is the most important thing

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/active-shooter-reported-near-pittsburgh-synagogue-n925211

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-092938.png (1440x2560, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/2JlIq5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Defendants of the 2nd Amendment are so retarded. None of them actually believe it should be strictly construed where private citizens are allowed to have McNukes. The line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere, but whenever you threaten to take away their murderous toys, they freak

‘Multiple Casualties’ Reported at Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting, Police Say nyti.ms/2JlIq5U

They are fucked now

silly newfag lmfaoooooo B)

I have been telling you faggots to bulk purchase ammo for just such an occasion.

Attached: 8052881588367.jpg (2448x3264, 1.12M)

Holy shit amerimutts will start the race war fucking lmao you mutts, Why do you start it when i have finals ffs.

Nukes? I am willing to say no. But everything else should be accessible to the public as the founding fathers wanted.
Now kindly replace your butt plug and go away, faggot.

Banning guns just means more people are going to die

Lol no, you fags will never get guns taken away. Nobody cares about Jews these days.

>implying i am against McNukes(tm)

Attached: apu.jpg (450x405, 68K)

Fuck you bitch. I want to protect my family with a nuke and no one can stop me.

This is just the dems midterm strategy.
1 demonize trump supporters
2 mass shooting to ramp up the anti gun base

>None of them actually believe it should be strictly construed where private citizens are allowed to have McNukes.
Is that what you think?
RECREATIONAL NUKES NOW

>The line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere
>not allowed large caliber arms, swords, maces, blow darts, chemical sprays, stun guns, knives, chains, clubs, brass knuckles, ice picks,
It's been drawn.

I just bought a lower 80%, I'm fine

Yea cause your ammo can stop a Drone strike against you if you refuse

Attached: ShallowIndolentAndeancat-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.61M)

Actually nobody said anything about trump. But since you brought it up

Attached: 1539830076944.png (588x541, 79K)

I think the Jow Forums original looks better

Attached: 1482916435001.jpg (226x211, 9K)

Surprised how very few people understand how the second amendment works.
That law doesn’t give the people the right to keep and bear arms. That right is unalienable, its “built in”.
What the law states is that the government cannot make laws to take that away. It’s prohibited by lawmakers or any other group in USA to pass a law that prohibits that right (shall not be infringed).
So it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks or feels about it.
Now some spergs might say:” can you have a nuke then, bruv?” We’ll of course not. It’s a right to keep and bear arms. Doubt you can bear a nuke or a tank. Common sense dictates what’s a weapon that can be “beard” and what’s not.
A lot of the young spergs don’t bother reading or understanding our constitution, out founding fathers ideas or the principles that this great country was founded upon.
They don’t understand that if you try and take the second amendment away, someone might try to take the 1st or 4th and 5th. Then the same spergs that fought against the second amendment will be at their mercy.
And all you’ll have left is a bunch of mass graves.

Attached: 440C16C9-0C57-43F4-8706-BE8D89F183DA.jpg (230x175, 27K)

Nukes arent bearable arms....

we can own tanks.

ad absurdum for nukes.

No, apparently shilling for the left is the most important thing for you

If the government is trying to show the lemmings of society they are the good guys then drone striking their own citizens is not how to do it. Not to mention the majority of US soldiers would not use force on their own people and the fact that drone strike could destroy infrastructure the government needs. Faggot.

Ya cus we won iraq and afghanistan and vietnam right kys shill