I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Congratulations you MAGA Nazi fucks, your hate speech is getting Jews killed now. I hope you're proud of yourself. Can't wait for this cesspool to get shut down.

Attached: shooter.jpg (420x236, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1gI5n
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
bnonews.com/site/index.php/2018/10/watch-live-local-tv-coverage-of-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am actually.

Fpbp based bong

One of the proudest days to be American actually

What can I say except you're welcome.

I'm not happy about this. We were making so much progress. This kind of bullshit really fucks up the work we'd done. I don't feel the right wing is responsible for this, because everything we've said is true. But why's some faggot got to go and do this and make us all look like fucking nuts?

Wow, another Drumpf terror attack right before the midterms

#VoteDemocrat

So fucking pleased

Attached: 1534731856555.gif (330x245, 1.18M)

As long as this doesn't ruin the chances for a republican house or empower glow in the dark niggers I don't care desu senpai.

Kikes are killing their own to remove the spot light from their sloppy false flag dummy bomb narrative...
Holy shit, they're bringing out their deep comp'ed assets!
Probably good God fearing jews who got killed...
Sad.

It actually derails bomb scare hoax, and this guy hates Trump

Gotta agree. I thought the posts here were satirical but I guess not. Done with this den of scum

You are here too faggot

Well done pol
Now you will need to browse it in the dark web

epic fail, shill.

Attached: bowers2.png (640x682, 99K)

I don't give a shit about some aged oven dodgers either way. If your going to gun down a kike pick one who matters.

>Can't wait for this cesspool to get shut down.
Kek, where would you spew your poison, then?

You've become so hateful, no website on the "polite internet" is going to have you.

They have been planning this for weeks.
They have been posting about this false flag on Jow Forums for weeks and they were spamming the fuck out of it earlier today check the archives.

Attached: ITS A FALSE FLAG GOYIM.jpg (4364x2232, 3.64M)

Sick fuck:

archive.is/1gI5n

Trump has an alibi. It's probably another evil libtard, like that postal bomber Sayoc.

Attached: SAYOC IS A DEMOCRAT.jpg (1024x598, 46K)

Then we will fight in the shade

Attached: 1528859815347.jpg (640x640, 22K)

fpbp

>your hate speech is getting Jews killed now.

nice

Whats nuts about eliminating the problem?

THIS.

What an esoteric reference to make in a thread about jews getting BTFO.
You're an interesting one, user.

Yay!

I mean...kinda, yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

I actually think if this place gets shut down more events like this will happen and things will get a lot worse very quickly

Don't act like you wouldn't miss it to. We can't get this level of international discourse so quickly anywhere else.

Look who is visiting!
Can frogs cry?

Attached: 1538129304048.jpg (502x503, 53K)

Attached: image.jpg (1378x3293, 2.58M)

Jews are termites.

You anti-Trumpers did call Trump supporters Nazis. But this guy appears to be an anti-Trumper also. What do?

Hey, you guys may have found an actual Nazi after 2 years of trying; Too bad he's an Anti-Trumper.

Attached: 1540653610919.jpg (940x946, 248K)

Ignore evidence, as always.

The fuck is this 𓆏?

> I hope you're proud of yourself.
Like you can't even imagine.

And guess who's next, sandrat.

Shills will work all week until election, then memory hole everything if Democrats win. screenshot this. (((They))) are gonna kill as many people as possible this next week to stop red wave, don't be fool, go vote red and then arrest all these false flagger for prison.

What a great way to start the weekend, haha.

Attached: 1540655620195.webm (720x404, 451K)

>everyone said there would be a patsy before the elections that ties in with the NPC meme
>it happened
>glow in the dark CIA niggers on suicide watch

Attached: 1519128938121.jpg (1280x1898, 601K)

Me happy?
I'm delighted

Attached: 1525275041700.gif (360x270, 3.4M)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Attached: 1513764759241.jpg (300x295, 14K)

Why are people calling him a hired CIA shooter to make trump look bad if he didnt like trump because he's a globalist kike that never came down hard like he said?

Make sure to trend and post how he hated Trump

Attached: 1492206704648.png (1110x744, 206K)

You forgot to also choose to live your life as a gay man.

I’m not not happy

Attached: E4CAFCEA-F3CB-437C-91BF-5F62F307B3AE.jpg (2048x1304, 542K)

TOWER ROBBERS DID THIS

Attached: 1540655841156.jpg (617x701, 106K)

Yeah idgaf if some kikes got btfo.

Its still far from even

Attached: 8698769.png (312x750, 204K)

>be a (((sandrat)))
>cry about "muh 6 gorillion" literally everyday
>continue to keep pushing the SAME EXACT BULLSHIT that led to the rise of Hitler
>wail and gnash teeth when a goy hits back
>tfw

This! MAGA!

Attached: never-forget.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

OP you are a fucking idiot.

Trump's children and grandchildren are Jewish. He is the most pro-Jewish president we've ever had.

Trump is furious right now and is going to go all in on infiltrating and destroying every anti-semetic hate group he can. The white ones and muslim ones, 100%. Wait and see.

>your hate speech is getting Jews killed now.
Noooooooo!
I hope it become a fucking epidemic. Then the Jews will leave. May there be 1000 copycats.

what the fuck did I just read

Attached: 30c.jpg (441x411, 15K)

well this seems more real than the holohoax, but i could be fooled again by the jew and their lying media.

Attached: 80887a0577f191d3d0887c6dd546b7a4d1b5782d099d33c7a9ab8ce1482117e7.jpg (608x591, 147K)

Lol. Shareblue is voting Democrat? Imagine my shock. What do you think you pets are going to get when we're done with your masters?

I have to agree, there are things I enjoyed about Jow Forums but it is shit now. Nothing edgy smart or informative about fuckwits celebrating people getting shot. Fuck Jow Forums this place is dead.

>your hate speech is getting Jews killed now

Attached: Eo2kAeG.jpg (3057x3072, 373K)

Attached: bess.jpg (950x948, 45K)

>jews killed
few, no human loss at least.

Whhaaatttt

Q predicted this.
I mean, isn't a synagogue the same as a Democrat rally?

Since when is trump or any follower of his anti-jewish? There's a big religion of people that hate jews with a passion..

>Shooter is far-far right
>So much so that he thinks Trump is a Liberal
>Shooter shots jews, who the left has started hating because Trump likes them
>Trump will condone this far-right violence and look better in the publics eye, will look great in fact for people who are on the fence about who to vote fore
I'd say this is a win for Trump

Attached: 1538241402410.png (1358x764, 1.95M)

We can’t help it if people don’t understand satire

That will be the narrative used by the democrats even though trump is a pro Israel kike lover

The guy disliked Trump. Like many here at Jow Forums

He wasn't a Trumpie. He was one of them
>Trump is a Jewish puppet
type of people

I guess after the false flagged mail bombs and the incoming caravans I guess some people couldn't handle it and decided to take things in their own hands.
Can't wait for the dems next move so this can happen again.

Anyone else watching the interwiew right now with the old smiling jew saying guns and hatred is the problem? bnonews.com/site/index.php/2018/10/watch-live-local-tv-coverage-of-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/

>your hate speech is getting Jews killed now

Attached: today's_phrase_is_your_hate_speech_.png (1440x470, 329K)

It was actually an Anti-Trump guy.

So he was one of the people who are right

It's working.

Attached: 1539682764862.jpg (346x1024, 40K)

getting a little too on the nose with these false flags guys, maybe space them out more than a fucking day.

We know who the real perpetrator is.

Attached: Jewinazi.jpg (501x504, 104K)

so, what you're saying is I might finally get out without shooting myself in the face?

You sure it wasn't them trying to kill us that set him off?

>Jews get shoah'd

At last

yes and then it 'suddenly' changed

Attached: Dqc_XQWW4AELOaT.jpg large.jpg (640x425, 29K)

Looking good merchant.

To be honest there’s only like 15 million Jews in the entire world

So any decent massacre will dent their population

I hope more of this happens

This guy gets it.
This is a Mossad operation.

Dead jews is never a bad thing, though. And jews at a synagogue are some really jewy kikes.

Why are you posting this on the board of peace?

Must be nice being able to dismiss anything you don't like as a false flag conspiracy.

fake, you morons try this with every shooter

Thank you kind sir.
Butthurt cuck detected

#notallmuslims
#allrightwingers

If this gets shut down you will have hordes of Magabombers in the streets. You think anonymous was bad? Wait to see the autistic hate machine in full force. I can only hope they shut this shithole down so the cancer will follow the memes into reality.

Lolwut

oh yes suddenly I too am a Communist and desire Open Borders while I make an account to troll for trannies

Attached: 1489278009079.png (450x488, 302K)

Attached: 1498033518768.png (1350x3570, 1008K)

Yeah because dead Jews is so much worse for PR than dead Christian's and dead kids.
Dead Jews will be normalized just like dead everyone else. It's a speed bump on the road down to the bottom.