Well this was accurate

This was going around a couple days ago. It wasn't wrong.

Attached: 44789011_2108994549162609_5545176046153760768_n.jpg (560x540, 39K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (550x400, 3.02M)

Really? Is there a date? I admit I cringed and ignored all the false flag posts last weekend. I apologize for that.

Senators urging to kill the president, mail bombs, mass shootings to mobilize the voters. Good luck amerifats, you are basically where we were in 1902.

Shared by Gruntworks on FB at 7 PM 10/25

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

NO DUMBASS, THIS IS THE WORK OF MAGATARDS. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? WE'RE GONNA GET SHUT DOWN AND ARRESTED FOR INNOCUOUS SHITPOSTING WHEN THE DEMS RETAKE CONGRESS.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Attached: 735.jpg (165x115, 6K)

Isn't it uncanny, fucking satanists, larp'ing as what ever suits their agenda.
Will Russia ever forgive the West for harboring them for all this time?

>capslock is suddenly cruise control for gay shills

It used to be the only true indicator for basedness...
I don't know what to think anymore

Attached: 1536338308502.png (762x1024, 223K)

Oy vey! We can't have the democrats out false flagging us Herschel! Quick, get the Rabbi!

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020. I'm literally done with you toxic pieces of shit.

>we're going to be arrested for posting on a mongolian basket weaving board
>the dems are the real enemy
>using caps lock

Attached: 1525397754210.gif (400x300, 22K)

good thread OP. this shit is comical at this point. these are peanuts for Jow Forums not because of the content of the happenings but because of the context.
If this was during another time, this guy going on a solo shoah would be every thread right now. But it's not surprising, it's expected at this point. Dems are unhinged mob at the moment.
Right now I'm just wondering what they'll do right before / right after they lose in November.

Attached: they-live-alien_2737.jpg (350x249, 28K)

This convinced me. Straight democrat down the ticket

I literally just saw a different person post this exact same post word for word in a different thread

Fucking glow-bot. Thats why

you are so right Senpai, come over to the right side of history

>I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a party that uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting republican in the midterms and 2020
FTFY

Welcome to Jow Forums. I will be your guide.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

They will start mass roots when names fields gets aquited