What does Jow Forums think about Mormons? Are they based? Some of the shit they believe is pretty kooky...

What does Jow Forums think about Mormons? Are they based? Some of the shit they believe is pretty kooky, do they all actually believe in it? Do they accept people who don't buy the entire doctrine?

Attached: aid733902-v4-728px-Join-the-Mormon-Church-(Church-of-Jesus-Christ-of-Latter-Day-Saints)-Step-4-Versi (728x546, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
lds.org/broadcasts/article/worldwide-devotionals/2017/01/love-and-marriage?lang=eng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an insane cult.

Check the archive for the 1000s of threads specifically about them.

It's a pretty damn big one, and the fact that is basically controls an entire state is impressive.

I remember there used to be a lot more threads about them, but that was long ago. I'm actually asking as someone who's interested now.

I've been to Nauvoo, Illinois. I wouldn't say it's too insane, but it definitely is a cult.

as are all religions

They were based when they equated blacks with evil.

Under blasphemy laws of Finland they should be prosecuted by full extent of the laws and thrown in prison. All of them.

I like how two young men are constantly observed by an old man and forced to live with each other without females. That’s fuckin hot.

Kek that was the first thing that made me want to be a Mormon. I just can't get myself to believe any of that goofyshit.

Good thing they're in the US then.

Catholic priest detected

Ew Fuckoff. This should be forced on every young male. Males are just like omg the omg best. I’m so glad I’m a male.

Fuck off Milo

I'm one. It's non schizo pol. It believes whites are great cuz of militant Christianity and browns are naturally violent. If whites abandon militant Christianity (militant as in fight for freedom with guns and die protecting family), then brown hordes will overwhelm them.

It believes browns who convert to true militant Christianity are as good but different than whites.

Everything they warned about has come true and it's prophetic when you realize it was written during peak white civilization.

Most people can't abandon the Jew enough to believe.

Can I move to Utah and join if I don't actually believe in scripture?

I wouldn't, you'll be miserable. It's why ex mormons get so bitter.

Better to read the book and sincerely ask God if it's true. That's the whole ask. I did that and I got confirmation it's true.

based fellow brother of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

No they women fuck any darkie dick they find. Promiscuous whores.

I feel like a lot of Mormons see that some of the doctrine is too fantastical to take literally and see it more as allegorical, but say they believe in it because that's part of the tradition. This is just based on the Mormons I've met.

>I did that and I got confirmation it's true.
Delusional faggot

They are deceiving a lot of people and getting them sent to hell.

I once bought some used mormon lady underwear. I was dissapointed when it came in the mail. My grandma wears more ladylike underwear.

My parents met a Morman couple in Italy. They were both on Xanax and drank copious amounts of wine.

I'm going to hell anyway so I might as well have a sense of actual community while I'm still on Earth.

I've read the bom, and I'm a convert, but I still like the Bible way more.

LDS is actually what this user says.

also, Utah Mormons are radically different from every other kind of Mormon. Move to Idaho or Nevada if you want cool Mormon who aren't total fucking retards and hyper obsessed with covenants like modern Pharisees.

I learned in highschool that
mormon girls will fuck at 15 but You might have to go to a church to get that pussy

They are cucked like every other federal tax exempt religion, avoid them,

Nope, it's literal. They are less knowledgeable.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

There are many cases of Joseph Smith being right. I believe but keep my eyes open and I am surprised how correct a backwoods farmer was about everything that science is just now proving.

I think Charles Fort is the biggest redpill.

Joseph Smith wanted to give America some lore. so instead of waiting patiently for it to grow naturally he made up a sequel to the new testament. They're good people and a lot of them know it's bullshit but just keep it up for their family. it's the ones who take it really seriously who eventually crack.
>as are all religions
the religious stories we know today are over one hundred thousand years old. if it was mere propaganda it would have faded away with time.

WHITE WOMYN = BBC!!!!!!!
OH YEAH

Can Mormons say stuff like this?

Doesn't the head goon in Utah talk directly to god according to your doctrine?

>ask Jow Forums
>mormons are "based" and have healthy families
>read on Jow Forumsexmormon
>mormons are insane liars with all sorts of psychological issues, the wives are on prescription drugs to stay happy, hate sex, on and on
which is it?

Attached: brain meme sage bait.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

>Reddit
>a place where people who don't care about family values are more likely to congregate
Hmm why not go back there and not come back?

>muh website allegiance
>muh URL loyalty
all I care about is info
I'm here to learn the truth
stop being a 12-year-old

You won't if you turn from your sins and accept our Lord Jesus as your Lord and Savior and believe that he was crucified for your sins, resurrected, and that you are redeemed through His blood.

It's a cult of rather nice people for the most part. Still a cult, but a lot of them are fairly nice. Not sure about the ones actually in Utah though. I've heard when they get power they drop the niceties and start going white sharia pretty much.

I'm not an emotional guy. My dad is a great guy and a lawyer and he taught me how to think without all the angst I see here.

I asked and God answered. Now I bend the knee and serve. I am still imperfect but if there is a way to be more happy than serving the Christ I haven't seen it.

The fact that you can even look at Reddit without being disgusted speaks volumes about you as a person. This has nothing to do with "allegiance" to Jow Forums.

>more random retarded autistic shit
>t-the logo evokes a response in me!
ok we get it, you're hardcore

anyway, back to the subject

Those are Jehovahs witnesses in your picture.

I visited Utah for a conference. I was there on a Friday night and there weren't retarded drunk 20-somethings running around screaming like they do in my city. I wouldn't mind living in a place ruled by whoever runs Salt Lake City.

Do Mormons believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross as the ultimate sin offering to God in order to bring salvation to all that believe in him? Because that’s the important part desu.

They are building a healthy parallel society. Mormon wards have their own schools, relief programs, agriculture etc. all independent of the federal government and corporations. Mormons even have their own Mormon "social security" numbers.

If the SHTF or the government goes full poz, public and corporate institutions will go to shit, but the Mormons will have a strong foundation to stand on.

They might be a little culty, but be glad they're around, they represent a serious cultural threat to the powers that be.

they have some exclusivity in the business world. as in, if it's a Mormon owned company and you're not Mormon, you're not getting that raise. other than that, they're very good people.

You do you man. I'm sure it's nice to visit, but I dunno how I'd feel about living it. Give me a mountain town in the Blue Ridge or something. That's my cup of tea.

Everything you just said is why I want to be a Mormon, I just need to get around my inability to believe in mystical things. I understand, at least on a rational level, that belief in mysticism is, in its own way, central to social stability.

These assholes used to come bug me when I'm taking the bus to work, until I just stopped being polite to them.

How the fuck a twenty something kid gets to wear a name tag that says fucking 'elder' is beyond me.

slc is a mountain town. it's basically denver without the full blown degeneracy.

I'd rather live in a town too, I just want that town to be run by a socially conservative government like the one in Salt Lake.

this

To the point of obsession

Reminder the Mormons don't believe in the Trinity or that Jesus Christ is God. Reminder Joseph Smith was a known con man before he founded the religion who was into seer stones and treasure hunting BS. Reminder he did not die like a martyr but had his friend sneak him in a gun and shot at people before jumping out a window and being shot.

Attached: 22814206_10211032769760553_8347833415140783439_n.jpg (666x666, 46K)

Yes. He is the Son of God as Peter said and the means of our salvation

He is the head of the church. . We only believe and follow an imperfect prophet and the twelve because as a people we aren't sanctified enough to be in His presence yet. But we hope to become like the city of Enoch.

We eschew things like the infallibility of the pope, transubstantiation, and other dogma.

We view organized crime and religion for money as the enemies of good people.

Pol has quite a way of exposing these groups so I come and learn and I educate my son's to counter the lies they are fed daily.

Self righteous assholes, and hypocrites.

So they're just like secular America, but actually likely to survive if SHTF.

>implying Trinitarianism has anything to do with Christ’s teachings and not just dogma debated on and accepted by religious archons who never met him or his disciples
Regardless, they do believe in something akin to social trinitarianism, in the form of a tripartite Godhead.

It's not mysticism, it's quantum mechanics which seems like mysticism.

I think dogma has poisoned the well of religion as it obsfucate hard questions like how did a bunch of sheperds predict the method the world was created accurately.

Our church actively fights dogma which is unusual but stems like the American revolution in a counter culture of question everything.

The anti talk here comes from cultural believers.

I have to run, any other questions?

Then they are saved. All the rest is just noise. Catholic, orthodox, Protestant, it doesn’t matter. What matters is a relationship with Christ, and if you have that then God bless brother. Try to not knock on doors during the game and mealtimes and you may have better luck in converting people.

It was the teaching passed on from him and his disciples, it was something that needed to be defined because of heretics teaching false doctrine. All branches of Christianity teach the trinity besides your so called branch and the so called branch Jehova's Witnesses.

Attached: 22f.jpg (499x468, 62K)

>if it was mere propaganda it would have faded away with time

Attached: Invisible_merchant.png (448x539, 117K)

Joseph Smith, a Freemason, reinvented Christianity and added a bunch of shit (magical underwear, blonds are gods chosen people, Lucifer and Jesus are brothers) and said that good Mormons become equal to God.
Total malarkey.
But the average Mormon people are genuinely good people and may be saved on the sly.

I would challenge you to make sure to offer those poor kids a hot meal or a drink once in awhile as they spread the message our Lord out of shared love for Christ.

I do the same for the JWs, evangelicals, and other groups.

rent free my dude

fine to know bad to be

Uh guys, I just had two Mormons come to my door and tell me about everything. wtf I'm Mormon now!

You won't if you receive the sacraments Jesus instituted for your salvation through Holy Mother Church.

South Park actually nailed it

Their beliefs are wacked out

But they are good people, some of the best families I know. Genuine caring people who once you say you are not joing their silly cult are still compassionate to all.

>your
The claim that it was passed on isn’t easily defended when we have documentation of the disputations surrounding it. It’s even unclear in the New Testament what the position is, it could go anywhere from hardline physical trinity to social trinity to individuality. Mormons and Catholics will even each use the same scriptural verses to argue it. Stop being dogmatic about theological impositions that come from fallible men doing their best to understand Christ’s teachings. If Trinitarianism was a keystone of the Gospel and salvation, Christ would have taught it as such. Please stop sowing division between Christians with Pharasaical disputes.

>Joseph Smith was a known con man before he founded the religion
Sounds like my kind of guy
>understands the nature of man
>understands the common pleb
>gets ahead in life
>finds a way to get countless qt lolis and aryan waifus to obey him
>creates glorious parallel society, demonstrating his ultimate good character
based

Attached: watermark.jpg (735x986, 136K)

>blonds are gods chosen people
really? kek

They have a cool ship

Attached: Nauvoo.png (651x464, 437K)

Sounds a bit strange Christ's church would fall immediately after he was crucified and it was nothing but false teachings until some con man in America found the true teachings of Christ 1800 years later.

Attached: 10177375_10152480234648854_3450459568857571270_n.jpg (500x661, 53K)

They couldn't convert any more white people so they decided to go to Tonga and Samoa to convert them instead.

What do when you knock on a nigger door expecting a white? You know when you are interrupting people’s lives to spread the faith.

and because of that, there's a large Tongan population in slc. they travel in family packs and get belligerent and start fights everywhere they roam.

Modern day mormonism accepts shitskins. They used to denounce them but now they're trying to hide the past activities of the church. it's a multi cultural shithole now, and they are cucked beyond belief.

Attached: 1527008105689.jpg (682x515, 23K)

pretty based in general

great senses of humor, kind of have a weird passive aggressive nature about being better than you but that's all hardcore religion people.
they are all cults they just have more money

Mormon here.
Yep were pretty based. For the most part the active mormon person believes everything. There are plenty who might feel differently about particular doctrine. But since we have a living prophet and apostles we agree that they speak truth. We accept other people who think differently. But for joining in baptism you obviously have to believe the truth.

>>mormons are insane liars with all sorts of psychological issues, the wives are on prescription drugs to stay happy, hate sex, on and on
It's this. My wife is a former mormon and her family is fucking nuts and, they take everything mormonism literally, the history, all of it. Her mom and sister do not enjoy sex with their husbands except for the purpose of having children. Behind closed doors they are the most judgmental people out there.

Attached: 1523651725883.jpg (905x881, 190K)

>I did that and I got confirmation it's true.
Lol.
You prayed to God and asked him to tell you whether a book was true:
>Wrote by a convicted con man
>who was told by an angel with a sword to marry lots of women
>who fucked at least two underage 14yr olds
>Married other men's wives
>had around 30 to 40 wives
>started his own currency
>created his own militia
>ran for president
>then Lost the gold plates

Really?????
Are you a nigger?
Do you want to buy a time machine?
Pray to God and ask.

Attached: pepeJesus.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Have family that ran them out if Illonois back in the day, ask me anything.

P.S, fuck cultist chicken thieves, wish my family had killed more of the thieving fuckers.

What was your family's reasoning for running them off?

>non-Mormon detected
>would never visit /pol
>Mormons don't use word "Mormon" anymore

but how's your wife?
how'd you even land a former mormon bro
was she mormon when you guys got together?
sounds perfect

Mormons are a hyper zionist cult built and controlled by freemasons. There is no gooder goy than a Mormon.

They were stealing anything that wasn't nailed down. They would steal livestock from us and the neibors, flee to Nauvoo and the Mormon judge would let em off scott free. That's a tale that's been handed down through the family BTW.
Mormons were not these innocent people, they were opportunists. Scary thing was they had so many people (they brought in a lot of converts from England and Denmark) that they damn near ended up controling the state. My kin and the rest of Carthage had enough one day then showed up with guns, tar, feathers and torches. In the end we probably ended up helping save the state.

btw:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre

Anyone have an opinion on this?

Funny you say that when the prophet's wife says its important to have sex with your spouse even if its not for procreation. lds.org/broadcasts/article/worldwide-devotionals/2017/01/love-and-marriage?lang=eng
Exmormons are notorious for hating the church and making things up.

True that, they put Catholics to shame.

They’re alright folks. Jow Forums threads debate between being insane cultists and based people. Utah Mormons are usually a little crazier because that’s their enclave, from which everything happens. Mormons outside of Utah are pretty cool, right-wing people.

Also there’s a lot Mormons on Jow Forums believe it or not. I guess their values are pretty similar to Jow Forums‘s.

Attached: 61A1608D-BC46-448F-808A-6B6EEB58AD7D.png (626x650, 755K)

>The Mountain Meadows Massacre was a series of attacks on the Baker–Fancher emigrant wagon train, at Mountain Meadows in Utah. The attacks began on September 7, 1857, and culminated on September 11, 1857, resulting in the mass slaughter of the emigrant party by members of the Utah Territorial Militia from the Iron County district and purportedly aided by Native American allies. The extent to which Native Americans participated in the massacre is disputed and up until recent decades much of the blame for the massacre was unjustly attributed to the Native Americans.[1] The militia, officially called the Nauvoo Legion, was composed of southern Utah's Mormon settlers (members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the LDS Church).
>Intending to leave no witnesses and thus prevent reprisals, the perpetrators killed all the adults and older children—about 120 men, women, and children in total. Seventeen children, all younger than seven, were spared.
Mormons confirmed redpilled as fuck

To be fair, so is anyone that's been burned by religion, that's how we ended up with Protestantism, the pope and the Catholics were too big for their britches.

Fuck christians in whatever color they come in, you are outdated and trash.

Mormons do lurk pol, but they keep quiet about their beliefs. Like anyplace they're a minority they play nice. I'd still be happy seeing their kind removed along with Christians, Jews and Muslims. They played their part, time to go.

>I'd still be happy seeing their kind removed along with Christians, Jews and Muslims. They played their part, time to go.

What would you replace the Abrahamics with? Norse pagans? Greco-Roman paganism? Atheism?

I was mostly lucky, she was already starting to get disillusioned with the faith. She still has the strong family values though, which is great. Most mormon women are sexually deprived, which makes It probably fairly easy to poach them out of the church.

Attached: 1522797146953.jpg (369x537, 30K)

Yeah you got me on the 'mormon' word part. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of later day saints. Its still a habit to say mormon but you are right.
>would never visit pol
I come here now and then for news memes and bants
Ask me anything

TALK ABOUT NPC'S

for POL a based person is the ultimate delusional deranged individual lol.