How do white Men compete in a multiracial environment when it comes to dating?

Im a britbong living in an all white ethnostate tier town. I’ve seen several blacked memes and cuck posts but what’s the actual situation in the land of le 56% face. There’s probably rampant competition from non white men, but what’s the reality? Are white Women racemixing on mass with black and brown men over white men or is it only happening on a small scale and a meme? Also how do white men do with non white women? I can imagine with all the “white men are evil” stuff not very well? Do black men dominate the pussy game or is that just Schlomo? What about in super leftist areas like big cities and California? What about in GenZ in high schools and colleges? What’s the reality? I would like to know what life would be life if I were a burger instead of a bong.

Attached: 73367875-B8C9-4828-BEBB-C4AF89F712ED.png (406x495, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whites barely ever date blacks. Its something like 2% of the population that are willing to racemix.

All white men including the nerds on this board would be literally enslaving niggers if we were not oppressed by our own government.

The girls at my high school always had black “friends” that they would send nudes to on the downlow.

>Do black men dominate the pussy game or is that just Schlomo?
Nigger men are absolutely obsessed with white women. Anyone who has been around them for any extended period of time knows this.
When niggers get any foothold in media, they pretend like white women flock to them, because it gets them status in the nigger community. It's a scam.
Normally, only the sluttiest and most unattractive women will even consider it, because niggers are absolutely disgusting. The ones who are with niggers may or may not realize that almost everyone is talking about them behind their back about it.

Well if you're not an ugly faggot with bizarre views you got from an anime site it's pretty easy.

see that image filename? notie this is a thinly veiled cuck thread?

this is a consistent shilling effort, there are a bunch of these posts every day

T. Roastie who’s obsessed with moralising everything. “Yeah only nice guys get pussy, so stop being right wing and they’ll flock to you. Yeah women hate bad boys, they absolutely do”

No it’s just a honest question that I want an answer to. I thought Jow Forums would be busier on a weekend but it seems to be the opposite .

Conflicting reports, REEEEEEE

by dating. That is how white men compete, just get out there and stick your dick in some pussy.

oh

one more thing....

BE A BIT MORE AGGRESSIVE INSTEAD OF THE TIMID LIL' WHITE BOI YOU ARE.

Vast majority of white women date white men. It's only subversive kikes that push the race mixing meme. White men are the most desired race, bar none. You need to stop taking kike propaganda seriously

Attached: 1531198779522.jpg (611x759, 100K)

This was not the question though. I’m bong asking a question about American life.

Not the question, nice quads

Whites are pretty much the top players because non white women literally throw themselves at them to bleach their genes.

Non white women wanna upgrade while mentally ill white women are looking to downgrade

This was a question for burgers. I doubt you’ve had any experience of non white women throwing themselves at you.

You are a brit. Why are you pretending that Europe isnt overrun with nonwhites these days? Even pre "refugee crisis" it became a problem

You didn’t respond to my statement. Larpy bitch

That you are faggot? I can respond to that

I only know of one white woman who banged a nigger and she's a disgusting hamplanet no white man would touch

Fucking kraut, always starting shit you can’t finish.

Anglo Saxons are portrayed as lame by the Jews. Hope the trend passes.

White men have the highest value and can date any race without issue. Your problems are due to other factors.

Despite the Jews' endless ridiculing us on TV and in the media, that is.

I’m a bong they aren’t my problems, read the question itself

fucking anglo always throwing a fit when he doesnt get what he wants

White women who lay with nogs are trash. Everyone knows this, even the nogs.

Just don't lose everything trying dad, again.

This. Coalburners are a tiny minority, & they are usually dumb & ugly.

I am sure you would, leaf. So tough.

You live in an echo chamber.

Dating was originally a homosexual thing that (((they))) later introduced to normal people in order to destabilize close-knit family relations. Arranged or semi-arranged marriage is the norm for any sane society.

They aren't, but that doesn't discourage every brother driving a lyft, or spic on the bus from asking for your chicks number. White women living around minorities either get red polled fast or pay dat toll.

Mere words seem to be enough to make you nervous.

White women will sleep with black men for the experience and to prove they're not racist. But more likely they will settle down with a white man for marriage.

Unsurprisingly, the more multiracial an area is, the more common it is.

It's not rampant so to speak, but it's on the rise. People posting their dating preference figures tend to disregard that even a 10% mixing rate is fucking awful for us, and that rate is only going up at the present time because there is no force in any western society to deter this behaviour from white women.

No I live in a quaint country town. I want to know what real life is like in multi culti world

One large redpill is that whites are, to almost all races, the most attractive race, almost exclusively by virtue of being white. Before someone says I'm talking out my ass I have literally lived as a white man between St Louis and Ferguson my whole life. Blacks (women especially but definitely also with men) view being with a white person as a status symbol. This is why all black rappers brag about being with white women. Black women likewise come on hard to any decently attractive white man, but they don't offen aspire to the positions in media that black men do, so they don't really rap about it. Ironically enough, and despite what (((they)))'ll have you believe, white women who get with a black man or black men are generally seen as absolute trash by both sides.

Attached: 1536726779931.jpg (341x268, 19K)

Found the nigger

You're retarded and need to venture into the real world more. As a decent looking white guy i get tons of non white pussy. The dating game is better for white men than black men. Stop falling for propaganda.

Did the flag give it away?

Attached: leaf_genocide.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

20% of jewish women date blacks 2% of white women date blacks

My real world is 99% white user, I don’t know.

I live in Maryland, a state that's unusual for being very rich but also highly niggerized. About 1/3rd of the population is nigger.

I see pretty white girls walking along the streets with niggers all the time. They always make it very obvious that they're together by handholding or arm draping. The couples that do this are almost always mixed. If the numbers are coalburners are low, perhaps they get a thrill out of showing off their bad choices in public.

White men with chinky faced brides disgust me too.

I live in Manchester, one of the UK's multiculti centres. The reality is interracial dating just isn't that common. At the same time, I am a white man dating a mixed-mostly black woman. If you're a normal, reasonably well-adjusted person then you will be able to attract a woman of the same level as you. My girlfriend gets way more attention than I do from the opposite sex, if we go out together people openly come up to her and tell her she's too good for me. Make of that what you will.

Dude, I’m a white guy in vancovouver. There’s such a demand for us it’s not even funny. Not just from other whites but the Chinese and Indians too

Who is posting this thread over and over?
Why?

Attached: 1520073751013.png (212x255, 25K)

Penis enlargement surgery

Why do we have 10 of these threads every single fucking day. user im going to need you to gas yourself with whatever is the most painful. Stupid kike. sage

I’ve posted this sort of thread once before several days ago. I’m sorry but shut the fuck up

I have no trouble, as a white guy. I find only white senpai woman, of the type I know I can bareback the first time. White men being beat out of good pussy, is kike bull shit lies. I have good gene's, which is a blessing, so.... I have a massive drive to beat good pussy. Yes white woman are not accustom to a powerful sexual force emanating from a white man, therefore I take the pussy in a traditional sense; not by assault, yet by a white lust to be filled by their own ethnicity.

Fascinating

We of Caucasian blood are a prize of man !

Ok

underrated post

Attached: steamworkshop_tf2_morning_mann_thumb.jpg (512x512, 163K)

Mean

Story?

Nice on oil driller

White men have their pick when it comes to non-white girls. They lavish the attention.

This is marriage though. Marriage is not dating or fucking.

>dating
That's the problem. It's hard to have stable long term relationships now because most women are whores and so they've lost their ability to pair bond. And do you even want a long term relationship with someone like that? And what's the point of fucking some whore when it will only lead to STDs?

Everything is just so broken that it's hard to get invested in anything.

From my own experience:
> don't be a cuck
> hate everybody equally.
> be one of those white guys that blacks say "yeah you can whoop most white guys' ass but this one he different".

oh look its this jew thread again

of course it's a meme you dolt. black people make up like 12% of the population, and the majority are obese and poor. there just aren't enough fuckable black men for it to ever become an actual problem. the kids here just need an excuse for why they are unable to have sex, so they latch on to things like this

You say don't be a cuck but you're being a cuck.

Oh so black men aren’t the epitome of masculinity in America

Attached: ! dating habits.jpg (700x795, 50K)

White women chasing black dicks is a meme. The truth is that most white women are as disgusted by niggers as other normal people.

Attached: 0_C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.png (495x391, 17K)

the upper tier are, but most black men are considered untouchable by white women. the number of "eligible" black men that white women might pursue is so small that it couldn't possibly have a meaningful effect on the overall availability of white women. Jow Forums seeks out exceptions from roasties on social media. the reason you see the same images being reposted all the time is that there isn't even enough material for fresh content all the time

HOLY SHIT WHATS WITH ALL THE YELLOW FEVER KEKS?

Well dating app stats may not represent real life as many of the posters here have pointed out.

This thread is retarded, but if you're genuinely asking let me put it this way: I live in London and I see mixed race couples fairly often but if the woman is white and good-looking, It's an anomaly. I have known 2 white women (actually one was half Indian) who had slept with black men and they were both fat, ugly harlots tbqh. I have known several pretty non white girls who preferred white men. Not a fan of racemixing but if we're talking numbers it technically plays in white men's favour more than any other race, in my experience.

>How do white Men compete
easy, I'm not a virgin autist so all women want me

London is a fucking cesspool, I’m glad London exists exclusively as a containment zone to keep all the non whites trapped in that fucking shithole.

:( why did no one read the question.

Poos usually hate blacks but half Indian women are frequently coalburners in my experience. I know at least 3 rn.

Attached: B7E515D4-B601-41C6-8C2C-D79A25C7E3D7.jpg (784x1046, 179K)

Well they’re the same in a way

>oy vey

Checked

Attached: 063C89DA-7490-426E-A68A-55B813002CB1.jpg (1000x925, 360K)

>dat jump in white guys for asians

lel evrytime

Attached: Deleuzoomer.jpg (912x878, 76K)

Beautiful

Exactly

I think this is a uk/usa/german problem since were so timid.

hahahaha best post

Why are you so hurtful?

flags

retard shill, and the other guy

white men are the best

how do non-whites compete?

People stay pretty hard within their own race here in muttlandia. I see a lot of black girls married to white guys because they're 'marrying up', but the only white girls who ever date black guys are either the lowest-tier, most disgusting 3/10s or womanchildren who are looking to make their daddies mad. Even then it's pretty rare.

>>Pretty hard to stay within your own race
Absolute state of America

Attached: 2DDE16C5-F363-406E-B78E-E2B36B79744D.jpg (1024x1016, 265K)

step one: have a job

this puts you wayyyyyyyy ahead of the game of most dindus and spics

You're literally fucking illiterate. Read my post again.

>everyone wants to fuck asians
jesus

White women don't mix with them, in general. White women want white men.

They're not mixing you out of existence. You're simply being out-bred by low IQ hordes.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

White women are the best so of course everyone else wants them. Of the mudbloods only Latinas (spanish only, none of that Mestizo mierda) and Jordanian women are close. Medi women with Western European DNA are also acceptable for white men to breed with.

Everything else is pump and dump tier. Do not breed with Niggers, Mestizos, full blooded arabs, Indians, or Asians. That is the wrong fucking answer if you're a white men. Those other types of women are for fucking and cucking their males, everything else is a mistake.

It's also really easy to, just hit up a happy ending massage parlor.

>racemixing on mass
Catholics won't like that.

Attached: ApuLaughingGlasses&Sweater.jpg (710x577, 84K)

Go to London and find out

>I am a white man dating a mixed-mostly black woman.

Attached: BewareCoalburner.jpg (962x545, 110K)

YOU are an incel cuck,and thats all what matters in YOUR life

SensibleChuckle.jpg