Literally fucking clockwork

Synagogue mass shooting cuz no one was buying the fake bombs

Attached: 1540573891346.jpg (560x540, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/kroger-shooting-suspect-gregory-bush-apparently-sought-access-to-mostly-black-church-before-slayings/
youtu.be/BHM73eJCa7k
youtu.be/R20tD2cuGVY
youtu.be/tpb-mtjN9q8
youtu.be/1MpN5iFdgsk
youtu.be/Kd6pVAb_tHs
youtu.be/R1QL1MmyMhQ
youtu.be/esZV9-CkvSY
archive.fo/9I2fE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZg6qu6U-0yYXxCtpPuOxNdO_Bw250uI
attacksontrumpsupporters.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah its all getting pretty transparent these days. Nothing is shocking or distracting enough. I'm guessing a couple airliners being blown up will be the next false flag they pull, they've realized shootings and mail bombs just don't cut it anymore.

All in time for the midterms. Two fucking goddamn years to pull these stunts and they wait until a week or so out from an election. Great fucking timing.

Attached: 78934678537845.jpg (1072x1600, 131K)

>everything is a false flag unless it suits my narrative then its real :DD

intellectual heavyweight opinion there friend, definitely not biased in any way

Am I a false flag too?

I wish I had a big tiddy GF

Attached: 1539013523560.jpg (753x611, 87K)

their overrated user

False

Attached: C5984F6C-5FEB-48C1-BE3A-93672100C064.jpg (284x537, 87K)

I was going to vote for some of the democrats this midterm based off of some of my political views, but now im voting only republican just to spite them because of all this glow in the dark shit thats happening.

Attached: 1537856861099.gif (359x202, 692K)

>hardly any happenings this year
>election approaches
>happening after happening
This is suspicious at all...

Who in their right mind would think that the right has anything to gain from these events? The deep state has gone mad.

You're backing up his statement by posting a FATTY.

Truth. I dated a big titted Italian gamer girl and jfc was she insufferable. She ended up becoming some insane SJW and married a jew.

What was I thinking. So much happier with my wife now.

serves you right for dating an Italian

I mean he called Trump a globalist. I think that may confuse the message enough

We all are

Attached: 91E7DDDE-1B6D-4953-9D21-EE2E29B52E27.png (500x533, 531K)

And I'm sure the American nuclear tests in the Cold War were a Soviet false flag to keep the arms race going. IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

true beauty

This meme was prophetic. Truly ahead of it's times.

Friendly reminder that they have been planting this evidence since the NPC left Jow Forums

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (1631x1987, 518K)

I've had a couple. Tittyfucking is amazing. Would highly recommend.

False. See statement above.

Eh I still prefer fucking pussy.

What will you retards believe is real? Do you believe nazis are perfect people and never do anything wrong? Do you believe nothing happens by chance and EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

To be fair, it was super fucking obvious that a mass shooting would be committed by one of "/ourguys/" (*wink wink*) just before midterms, especially after the fake bomb scare went so hilariously off the rails.

Attached: 1540079868113.jpg (980x552, 108K)

Had a big tittt nerd girl who looked like Velma. One of the biggest loads and best orgasms of my life, shot all over her face and collarbone/boobies. Miss her for that alone

Some Hillary voter too. They can't even get that right. First it was the 'white' Indian bomber. Then this.

Both are great, but they're different enough that there is room for both.

No I personally believe that this shit all happening in the last week and a half is beyond fishy.
Why would the bomb guy and this dude all of a sudden decide to radicalize this close to the election.

So we've mastered the Democrat playbook. I wonder if the NPCs can tell they've been running in a loop.

Attached: 20181027_092834.jpg (560x536, 98K)

White-Asian-Native american MUTT.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

These are the actions of an insurgentcy movement, not of those with absolute nazi-like power.
Nobody will buy this especially since the shooter has already admitted to not voting for Trump or wearing a MAGA hat in his life.

What do the Dems do if mass shootings don't work?

Attached: 1537171694824.png (1680x921, 253K)

Noice. Both of my big tiddy exes were nerdy fat girls that lost all of the extra weight before we started dating but kept their giant fat girl boobies (36C and 42DD respectively) and fat girl BJ skills.

you are so right Senpai, come over to the right side of history

Begin the mass shootings and assassinations themselves, I gotta assume. They're like cornered rats.

They're starting to. Even my hyper-liberal father and anarchist best friend are messaging me about how out of place this all seems.

so true :PP I blindly believe things that suit my narrative, like you know, that one thing

but everything else I'm skeptical of :DD Jow Forums so dum

you didnt change ip you faggot
is it your first day on here shilling?

Interesting point, did right-wingers calling the bombs "false-flags" get on the news at all in america? I feel like, as poor optics as they were at the time, that may have planted a seed of doubt in the mind of the average person.

Like, I was so certain that it was going to happen, so free of doubt, that I almost laughed when my mom called to tell me about it. I was FULLY expecting it to happen and would have only been surprised if a mass shooting by one of "/ourguys/" (*wink wink*) didn't occur before midterms.

It's beyond predictable at this point.

>the weekly mass shooting must be a false flag this time
Fix your shithole country nigger.

Naaaa the shooter fag hates Trump and just hates jews full stop. It will do nothing to change the mid terms, the jews hurt today s they go to prayer will be mostly all Reps anyway

Do you not notice patterns user?
Things can just be so obvious.
You can call it what you want but there is just one desperate attempt to pull attention to stories that end up being bullshit.
How many times do you need?
Manishtana halielah hahzeh?

No they don't get air time but the news media will mention conservatives calling it a false flag or it'll be all over normie-book and twitter.

it's not over my friend

OMG TRUMPY DUMPY TERRORISTS HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED AND ARE KILLING LIKE MANIACS

I'm there with you. I thought it might happen but I didn't think they were that insane... But here we are... It seems like a lot of us latched onto that meme that popped up every once in awhile a few days ago.. But never got reposted until now.

>All of 2018 goes relatively happening free
>Suddenly when Kavanaugh might legit get the confirmation a blatantly obvious plan is set into motion by the Democrats and then suddenly goes away when the FBI tell everyone to eat shit and die
>Month goes on
>No happenings
>Democrats are showing such cracks in their Blue Wave memes they gave up 15 Federal judge spots to get TEN more campaigning days
>Month until election and Dems are about to get dicked
>Suddenly a migrant carava-NO WAIT- TWO migrant caravans bum rush the border with obvious Jewish help
>Normies don't care or suddenly realize we need the wall
>Then out of no where some rando, Trump, obsessed Native American living out of a van decked out in Trump shit sends fake-bombs to 8 high level Democrats from all over the country without it going through any postal service
>Normies realize how fucking circus this is
>Literally 2 weeks before Mid-Terms and like 4 days after the fake bombs were sent out
>Mass shooting against Jews

Attached: Thisisgettingstupid.gif (500x375, 969K)

CNN was decrying conservatives using the false flag terminology, which of course gave it air time. Fucking retards.

>I wasn't paying attention for a while so suddenly it seems like more things are happening even though there's no statistical deviance

really makes you think

Attached: word.jpg (663x502, 93K)

And the sad part is the normies all believe them.

>Each heightening in intensity, quite a bit like a REEE

haha wow you sure showed him, faggot

I dunno about that. I live in a swing state and quite a few of my coworkers were receptive to me pointing out the coincidences involved

Okay, this is epic.

hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: dudewut.png (629x284, 39K)

trump needs to purge the deep state

no big tits are awesome

Not.. quite. I live in LA, and liberals were getting sick of leftists and mentioning "how convenient all this suddenly is" a week ago. You can't keep using the same cheese trick. Eventually the mouse catches on.

Ooo. Nice.

>Do you believe nazis are perfect people and never do anything wrong?
The Nazis will get the bullet right after the commies do.
Also, with all these happenings at the same time, I find it very hard to believe that it's all just a coincidence.

He needs to purge Synanon. All this is is the 21st century chapter of Synanon and its usual media members.

oy vey

Attached: annudda_shoah_on_kike_tv.png (1296x675, 1.43M)

No there not. It’s great when a big titty girl is riding you and watching them bounce up and down, and burying your head between them and sucking on them.

>Any events that happen before the midterms is a false flag

And retards actually believe this crap

>This is suspicious at all...
Just take a nap goy, and don't forget your meds

Attached: an_hero.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

the whole fucking board is glowing right now

You forgot about the botched church shooting 2 days ago
cbsnews.com/news/kroger-shooting-suspect-gregory-bush-apparently-sought-access-to-mostly-black-church-before-slayings/
Absolutely based dude, he saw a white guy walking around after he shot two blacks and he told the guy not to worry because
>whites don't kill whites

Did this attack also manage to kill zero people?

Unironically yes.

Are you shitting me? I was asking as a joke!

Shooter is not a Trump supporter. shill perhaps?

Attached: 1540653651468.png (732x346, 21K)

A M A T E U R
M
A
T
E
U
R

>Jews
yeah, and all jews vote democrat.
obviously this shit is a circus

ty saved. spreaded.

they will do anything- even start a nuclear war- to maintain power.

Attached: 2000 support balkanization.png (1247x916, 770K)

10/10 post

>Swiss
>Banking capital of the world.
You know fractional reserve banking is a scam, right?

Digits guesses the next pre midterm false flag they try

It's over republicunts.

Can't just be that you people are fucking crazy.

Nah, that'd be too simple an explanation. And it's not like the simplest explanation is usually the correct one or anything.

Attached: 1277014451966.jpg (554x439, 59K)

Ouch, that hit me right in the almonds

Rolling
Black church shooting or violence at the polls

Something like what the black panthers did under Obama

I gas not

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Yep, they are the crazy ones. But you guys are totally peaceful and tolerant, right?

youtu.be/BHM73eJCa7k
youtu.be/R20tD2cuGVY
youtu.be/tpb-mtjN9q8
youtu.be/1MpN5iFdgsk
youtu.be/Kd6pVAb_tHs
youtu.be/R1QL1MmyMhQ
youtu.be/esZV9-CkvSY
archive.fo/9I2fE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZg6qu6U-0yYXxCtpPuOxNdO_Bw250uI
attacksontrumpsupporters.com

Yeah, and the simplest explanation is that all this shit is related to the election that you're about to lose.

Its not hard, shill.

They havent yet figured out its too late and no false flagging will stop what is coming. I wonder how much longer these animals need to figure out they are more cornered than they imagined

The timing is extemely suspicious. No one believes the MagaBoomer story, oh look here's a shooting at a synagogue the next fucking day, oh look he posted Jow Forums shit on his twitter. Its like the BBC wrote the story. They just cram the message down your throat no matter how believable it is.

on top of that they also chose a fucking synagogue.
Why the fuck aren't they more subtle with their false flags?

HMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: BDBA3649-949A-4109-A2AD-F570E5158A81.gif (256x256, 458K)

>Do you believe nazis are perfect people and never do anything wrong?

I believe in timing

Unironically this. But how do we stop it? They’re pulling out all the fucking stops trying to scare the left into the voting booth even if it starts a civil war. They’re going to just pound the headlines with every single false flag or wrongdoing that can be blamed on anyone who’s ever expressed even remotely right wing views online

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-205651_Instagram.jpg (1080x1342, 298K)

Wtf I hate drumpf now

Attached: D405B764-DABB-4A53-893A-AD82A7B8A511.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

if everyone has been saying
>get ready for a mass shooting two weeks befoer the midterms
since 2015
it's time to start listening
nigger

You guys really thought you had a chance? No one beats the hilldawgs...!
cute:)

Attached: 1513217945811.jpg (1000x667, 423K)