Goodbye Red Wave

Goodbye Red Wave

Attached: snip.jpg (1000x233, 44K)

Nope. We welcome anuddah shoah.

*blocks your path*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 11.41.22 AM.png (1188x546, 100K)

No user, this is the red wave.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x246, 2M)

wow. based and redpilled

Republicans love Jews what are you talking about?

>AR-15 style rifle

wtf is that

He's still a right winger though. Your side made him and own him.

this is sickening, im voting for hillary now

yeah, BASED Israel! BASED MAGA, BEST ALLIES.

damn...Jow Forums BTFO

Or liberals are so insane that they ate the zog conspiracy in order to rationalize Trump's presidency.

the left hates Israel aka jews more than the right now. If anything this will create a bigger red wave.

HELLO RED TSUNAMI

American media = every rifle is an AR-15/assault rifle, every handgun a Glock.

Attached: media-guide-firearms.jpg (900x750, 169K)

>#NotAllX
So I take it this is no longer a thing?

ITS AN /SG/PEDE
ITS AN /SG/PEDE
ITS AN /SG/PEDE
ITS AN /SG/PEDE

Oh where is the sun
when it shone
On my head?
The sun in my life
It is dead
It is dead

SO MANY GOOD MUSIC! SAD.

Attached: 239586.jpg (620x850, 45K)

Shooter was posting anti-trump stuff on his Gab account. Presuming the dishonest media doesn't report on it, it will be alternative media outlets who will spread this information. Also, there goes any chance of the normies being redpilled on the Zionist Supremacist Elite Globalist Question (doesn't roll off the tongue as well). But Seriously, anyone who thinks that shooting up synagogues is gonna stop, (((them))) is a retard. DON'T ATTACK INNOCENT JEWS, SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE (((INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE)))

If us Brits can get over blatant false flags, I'm sure you yanks will too.

Don't let us down.

Attached: JS92768506.jpg (615x848, 77K)

People aren't going to suddenly change their votes because some guy shot up some kikes. Invaders are still on their way, leftist rioters are still in people's mind, this won't have an impact, it's too late in the cycle, people are locked in.

The shooter was one of stormfag retards who hates Trump.

If you're the kind of person who thinks going into churches to shoot up black people or synagogues to shoot up jews then you are a coward. We know goddamn well that Jow Forums would collectively lose its shit if someone went into a predominantly White church and shot it up for the sole purpose of killing Whites.

Getting shot seems a better way to go than having your fingers cut off with gardening shears then being dismembered alive.

Attached: 1540443951509.png (726x723, 731K)

Relevant.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-27_at_10_28_19_AM-718713.png.jpg (880x900, 100K)

hardcore underrated, kek

16 dead? my god

They’re gonna spread the shit out of it alright. Dude was posting about migrants/the great replacement. Something most people on the right talk about and trump talks about too.

How (((convenient)))

Why do the Jews keep killing people?

32 dead? its like anotha shoah!

I can't believe he killed 32 people.

Fucking 6M dead. Oy vey, why again!!!!

24 dead, it’s another Shoah I tell you

64 I heard

OY VEY! DONT FORGET ABOUT THE 60 OF GODS CHOSEN KILLED WHEN YOU VOTE GOY!

He had two guns* so it's 256.

Attached: 501C9905-2C9B-4D99-9DEE-730F09DCCFF5.jpg (738x738, 98K)

Holy fucking BASED

Never again forget the 128

Dont know what you're talking about Jow Forums loves based jews, MAGA all the way, we support Israel. Your side is the anti-israel anti-Semitic one bud, remember you've got all the muslims?

wtf I love the Dems' anti-white rhetoric and avowed agenda to destroy the US border now

First of all, he considered trump to be a kike faggot, and posted as such
Secondly, even if he was wearing full MAGA gear and waving a pepe flag, it literally wouldn't make a difference in the election.

Are we terrorists now?

Hundreds are dead! This is terrible.

lMr. Goldstein said it was 512 for now

Yeah, this shit is over. Why do there have to be so many retards who can't wait two fucking weeks before sperging out? Fucking idiots, if you will ever wonder why we didn't survive, it's because half the population are traitors and the other half retarded.

Attached: 1504998112987.jpg (800x532, 90K)

No he's one of you.

based

I'm a reporter for the New York Times, can I source you for 1024 dead so far?

Why does a german think that he understands how american voters operate? This will not affect the outcome of the election at all. The only people who will give this event any thought at all already voted last week.

Checked!
count not at a low 2048 and rising

>whatcha doin, Rabbi?

trump will announce law to require US citizens to publicly state on camera that they oppose antisemetism and support israel before being allowed to vote in US .
anyone who publicly said anything antisemetic will not be allowed to vote or get any service from any federal government agency before going to a taxpayer financed anti-hate seminar .

this was the pilot

Attached: Untitled.png (714x616, 582K)

An unfortunate loss of 4096. This is all your fault.

>literally anything happens
>REPUBLICANS ARE FINISHED

The 8028 will never fade from our memories

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY LOSER

Dunno how this would get back to regular trump voters. He condemned Trump.

As much as they try they're not going to get anymore more people out to vote for dems. They're pulling everything they got already.

Trump voters are still going to go vote red. This won't change anyones mind in a meaningful way. The deal was sealed when they tried to smear Kavanaugh.

You people are going to fucking pay for this.

The Blue Wave that wipes out Trump and the GOP is only the beginning. We were going to let you live out your final days bitterly cursing the diversity outside of your sad bedrooms, but now you won't even get that. You. Will. Pray. For. Death.

Nah. We'll shrug it off easy. You retards play up the mass shooter shtick too hard, nobody cares anymore.

Attached: west_virginia_azur_lane_drawn_by_tweetdian__sample-01cbef727d5f361b1e30d3be51851c0a.jpg (850x850, 105K)

Nobody is going to honestly vote differently due to this. These shootings are forgotten the following day.

>near
So why not say where it was and not what it’s near?

If a bank across the street from a Taco Bell gets robbed they don’t say bank near Taco Bell was robbed today.

Fucking kikes

Attached: 3F863B01-2892-4B20-8252-D5F623C67200.jpg (546x499, 101K)

What a fucking retard. Good job making life harder for everyone else while accomplishing nothing you moron.
At least kill a high profile kike like Soros or a Rothschild if you are going to kill someone.

Attached: Rothschild_wealth.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

yes let us never forget the 16056 murdered in that 12' x 15' Synagogue

I don't fucking care, gas the kikes race war now! Maybe they'll stay in the Middle East where they belong.

>Nobody is going to honestly vote differently due to this. These shootings are forgotten the following day.
you underestimate the flakiness of women.