Heads up. They're coming for Jow Forums

Monday morning the entire world will turn their eyes to the dark jew hating corner of the internet that bred this man's flavor of "hate". Prepare now

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-114946_Twitter.jpg (1426x802, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBS-WjQiyjg&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we fucked for the midterms?

Attached: 1533518323498.jpg (746x739, 41K)

Why PA and not NY or FL?

PA flipped Red in 2016. They have to ensure that'll never ever happen again.

Jow Forums is a board of peace. If some fucktard decides to take things into his own hands there’s nothing we can do about it.

Have we started the fire?

pol/ was right again

ya i was thinking this will hurt the Reps in the polls... dems playing their few remaining cards.... next will be a white man killz a black tranny

Attached: AhjJztLtggpqVa0cfo4Jkd72Y1mjVEKDcbhKVaKeNv0pX92IB.jpg (1037x1845, 199K)

This is probably accurate

youre fucked SOON kid. this shit isnt gonna stand anymore, REAL action is gonna start soon and youre ALL gonna be FUCKED

>hi cia, nsa, fbi
so why wasnt this coordonated?
fucking plebians
WOKE UP ALREADY

dont let memes just be dreams goys

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Boomers are pure cancer.

I unironically worked directly for NSA straight out of college

it's like you fear death user...
Pathetic

Attached: 593b97edda7981d3a62ca3ec79d573afc9f12040bef6cd93c4fc8d5a46cbfa54.jpg (1600x1200, 254K)

I wonder if there's a chance this is a case of Jew-on-Jew violence.

Isn't this what you wanted all along? Own up to it.

this is much bigger than the yid terms you brainlet
these kikes are coming for the EVERYTHING
they own the GOP too

they are really stepping it up now
there go our 1st and 2nd A rights

Attached: 1533434120651.jpg (2662x2288, 754K)

Bowers is an Anglo name so unlikely.

We'll know when we see the nose.

>image
smells like a false flag

another moron shooting up people. you have to wonder exactly what they hope to accomplish besides killing a few people and then either dying or dying in prison. they must really think that their actions will be a catalyst the will 'wake everyone up'. it's a shame that they don't realize that most people don't want woken up.

> That image
There's no part of that statement that's incorrect.

Attached: Djn1FCGUwAEyqH_.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

hi shills & newfags. welcome to hell.

>you're here forever

Attached: mediaExecPublishesTruth.jpg (1724x1500, 618K)

they're delaying football for this shit

What the fuck is going on?

This kind of shit really makes me believe some of these MKULTRA conspiracies must be true.

Everybody decides to go fucking crazy a week before the election?

OH man, I have literally hundreds of Jew hate images saved for just this occasion.

Come on faggots, try to take a piss in our ocean of piss and shit. We will drag you down to hell.

You outrageous bigot. Jow Forums is a board of peace and doesn't encourage gunning down African Americans and Jews. You need to be sent to a camp for reeducation to stop all this bigotry.

Attached: 1538243694582.png (720x945, 147K)

it's a case of hey rabbi watcha doin!?
another hoax to take away the rights of the goyim

remember ,THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE (AIR) STRIKES YOU !

youtube.com/watch?v=gBS-WjQiyjg&t=0s

Attached: oy vey nevar again!2.jpg (3104x3992, 2.75M)

can't you morons wait ten days

Attached: der-boomer.jpg (474x665, 87K)

No. Boomer Republicans are all about (((God's chosen people))) and consider this a travesty. If anything, Republicans are uniquely positioned to say "I've always stood by Israel and our Jewish neighbors."

In short, there's no way this particular event will make Republicans vote harder for Democrats. Despite what comes from signalling bullshitters on Twitter, no Democrats will show up at the polls that weren't going to before.

Attached: unrelated.jpg (600x844, 140K)

Is a known phenomenon, now the dems and MSM know this, and been exploiting this since trump won

last night was pretty depressing in pittsburgh
it was cold dark and spitting rain
if you're a lonely raciest boomer I can see snapping last night

This is bizarrely accurate. It's not like anti-Jew rhetoric isn't also on the rise on the left as they pull out all the stops to suck every islamist dick.

>suck every islamist dick.
nice try Shlomo

everyone fucking hates you and for good reason
you are a subversive parasitic cancer
even the left now are calling out your holohoax lies
more from the left are coming to our side everyday , even embracing race realism anti white genocide and holohoax denial

Attached: IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT JEWS.jpg (1580x1392, 423K)

I dunno. would a black racist shooting of a bunch of white people cause repubs to go out and vote? I doubt it.

This is the key to turning fags and lefties against Jews

The fire rises, brother

Yep. Listen here and listen good new fags. The new strategy is to be over the top supportive of Israel. Talk about how cool it is that they sterilize blacks and kill Muslims throwing rocks. The more we implicate the Jews as the real nazis, the harder the left will hate them. Be as arrogant and condescending as possible when you do it

> meme van
> trump supporter
> fake bombs
> shooting up Jews
> radicalized on water basket forums
SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET NAZIS

Attached: 1540649530939.png (653x490, 399K)

Jews control Republicans, so they'll be told to come out in support