Your Guns are going to be gone soon

Now that G-d's chosen people have been attacked, they are working overtime to finally see you Americans relinquish your guns.
The Jewish people, all across the world now have their eyes on you, Americans. They will do everything in their power to finally remove what teeth remain from you.
It's over. You've brought this on yourselves.

Attached: 1522570396605.png (611x358, 47K)

>They will do everything in their power
They have no power. They spent too long alienating the true well of america's strength. And, as seen today, they are literally helpless to avoid the consequences of their actions.

>they have no power.

Oh how wrong you are.
You've kicked the hornets nest now. It's different when it's the goyim shooting other goyim.

What are they going to do? Waste even more money on hopeless political races? Whine on the MSM? No one cares. At the enx of the day, what matters is your power and your numbers, and they have neither.

can't wait for the guns to go. No one needs to be armed with assault rifles it disgusting.

*gets droned*

I dare 'em to try it.

Attached: gun_control.jpg (500x628, 224K)

based

This.

They think Miguel Xavier Hernandez won't think twice when he pushes the button to launch a hellfire missile at "white supremacist terrorists".

Arms are going to end up twisted across all of your political spectrum. You've fucked up, this time. You've given them the perfect excuse now.

Who pilots the drones?
Also, you're going to level a block?

Reminder that the Cohen Act was the downfall of ZOG in the Turner Diaries if the jew ever wants a real holocaust, just try to touch the yankee's gun

>turner diaries

lmfao this white supremacist larping power fantasy has almost no grounding in real life.

>you
First of all, I didn't do shit. Neither did anyone posting here today
Secondly, twisting arms to DO WHAT?

Bro this same thing happened a couple years ago, I mean for fucks sake a dude shot 50 people and they didnt do shit.

>He thinks that there isn't Jewish involvement at every level of the Trump administration, as well as in the political opposition.

The straw that breaks the camels back is real.

Trump has jews in his fucking family. But you didn't answer my question. To DO WHAT?

be careful not to choke on cock so hard faggot

I agree that there is a boiling point, but that's quite literally the whole tactic of any reactionary party.
"9 KIDS THIS TIME IT HAS TO STOPPP"
"36 PEOPLE OH THE COUNTRY HAS FALLEN APART THIS IS ITTTT"

Have your free (you) meme flag faggot.

you're an american sexpat right?

New Zealand isn't far enough away from Australia apparently.

COHEN ACT INCOMING