Fuck you all, thanks to your consistent stupidy and racism you've lead to death of 8 innocent people...

Fuck you all, thanks to your consistent stupidy and racism you've lead to death of 8 innocent people, screw you all nazi fags I bet you all sick on a dildo at your mom's basement like the fags you are

Attached: master race2.jpg (1600x1067, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/sf-imc-interview-jeffrey-blankfort-jewish-american-anti-zionist-journalist/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-adl-in-american-society/
unz.com/tsaker/a-crash-course-on-the-true-causes-of-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>innocent
>people
they were jews

Hi shareblue

>I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society.
I agree, that's why my vote for Trudeau is gone now. The guy is uplifting trash for the sake of "equity" and it has destroyed our society. I mean, look at how few jobs there are and our super high food prices.

>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

+ only suburban retards voted for Trump city people ALL voted for Hillary

>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Kike tears are sweater than honey
You forgot your meme flag spamming faggot

Attached: 1513723304077.gif (400x220, 1.74M)

Jow Forums is a board of peace and condemns all forms of violence. animu akkbar.

Wait, some Jews got BTFO? Excellent.

>trying to make ur own pasta
idiot NOOB

>innocent
There is no innocent jew

>complains about 8 jews that died in shooting
>doesn't mind the slaughter of shitloads of innocent people in Gaza and other place.

the fire rises my brother
the except one of us in the wreckage

>(((people)))

This. Im a Jew who is conservative and votes republican, but after this shit Im voting blue.

>your consistent stupidy and racism you've lead to death of 8 innocent people
If it gets Jews out of my nation I'm for killing 80,000 of them. We celebrate this you fuck.
We think it's good. More.

> Im a Jew who is conservative and votes republican
Who cares. Most of you vote blue already.
That's why you need to die. Thank God for Christians.

Attached: Christians saved America.png (722x622, 33K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

this is it, i CAN vote for a guy who secretly eggs people on to slay jew parasites. Trump 2020

>jew
>innocent
Are you fucking retarded lol

haha no one cares loser

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (600x536, 77K)

>>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Anglin, is that you?

The best thing about this false flag shooting is that it will inspire copycats who do it for real.
You jews are fucking retarded.
Watch how America reacts to this. Watch.
You thought we'd be outraged. Nope. Watch.
NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY RATS.

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Jews are White People too!

> Jews are White People too!
Only when convenient.

Attached: 1505514142155.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Its from another thread retard neck yourself

Jews are the Nazis.

Attached: Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (544x796, 104K)

>t. zionist
fuck off you hypocritical faggot

Attached: is.png (510x248, 164K)

> yelled, "All Jews must die!"
he's right you know

Attached: 1532841184442.jpg (588x427, 69K)

Attached: 1535141019066.jpg (959x1266, 277K)

How many children did Israel murder this month and how much news coverage did those children's deaths get in our Jewish-dominated media?

The gun grab will be super intense. A few Jews are dead, and that's horrific, but we will see how their deaths are used to unite a frankly far too powerful Jewish population against our right to defend ourselves.

unz.com/article/sf-imc-interview-jeffrey-blankfort-jewish-american-anti-zionist-journalist/

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-adl-in-american-society/

Attached: 1369E8A3-1AE8-4B19-BDBF-0273FFF11C9D.jpg (600x550, 65K)

unfortunately you are not entitled to a refund for being a assclown but vote pink faggot.

>Innocent
>Jewish

Gas yourself Moshe

Just fuck you all, I don't give a damn about your opinions, you all are retarded subhumans

hahahaha stay mad jew, the fact you're this enraged despite tons more people dying in other situations shows you only care about the lives of your kind.

so why should we care?

>thanks to your consistent stupidy and racism
but don't forget that we also have our bad sides. Like, even if the bump-proxy-bot wasn't broken and posted 3 exactly alike pastas in a row, our severe autism would probably have caused us to sage this thread anyway.

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (644x367, 92K)

Not falling for your tricks again!!!!

Attached: jidff.png (600x755, 111K)

You killed Jesus, your suffering has not begun yet.

Attached: 1470064434456.jpg (960x960, 149K)

>wahh wahh wahh
kys

Attached: baby.jpg (201x251, 7K)

unz.com/tsaker/a-crash-course-on-the-true-causes-of-anti-semitism/

Attached: D1065A48-3A91-48FB-A97C-0660A507AE42.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Hey, don't blame us.. it was an Anti-Trump Leftie.

Can I get 2 womps in the chat?

IOTBW - 5 days till go time

1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity
5. If you see a fake version of the poster put up by a leftist, with links to websites or an altered message, rip it down

Attached: pepe_iotbw_charge.jpg (468x513, 66K)

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: iotbw5.png (3508x4847, 77K)

>the ability to self reflect
>being on /pol

Pick one.

>Jews
>innocent
Oy vey

Brutal

>Gets kicked out of 395 countries
>Is condemned in the bible
>Subverts our culture and enslaves us with debt
>Cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>LIBERALS ARE GOOD AT SELF REFLECTION
>2016 WAS A FLUKE WELL WIN NEXT TIME WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING

Attached: head_for_reference.png (425x425, 18K)

I'm 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew and I'm sicked by this latest senseless tragedy against our people.

fpbp

They found samples of David Brock’s semen all over the interior of the Boomer Van. This shooting is an obvious attempt at distracting Jow Forums from further researching the Dems October Surprises.

I agree, racial supremacists are retarded. So too are identitarian Marxists.

We know what you think. You don't have to tell us.

Attached: TalmudQuotes.png (998x1134, 197K)

Fuck off zionist child killer

Crocodile tears

Attached: 87675785.jpg (2277x1594, 997K)

Muh 8 gorrilla

Attached: 676576.jpg (1774x1074, 316K)

Attached: 74665.png (780x970, 86K)

This post is satire. But jews are such a small percentage of the population that if every white supremacist went out and shot a few jews they would all be eliminated in short order.

Typical shill before an event: Jow Forums won't do anything.
Typical shill during an event: YOU MURDERERS!!!
Typical shill after an event: Jow Forums won't do anything.

Make up your fucking minds.

Only 5,999,992 more to go!

Attached: Dire-Pepe.png (690x686, 302K)

Sure it was.

palpable butthurt

Jesus says hi, by the way

Attached: 1537098697059.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I wish it was a higher county, but I don’t feel bad. This happens to Palestinian children everyday.

The worst part about this is that all those Jews are gonna burn in hell too. What a double whammy. They could have been saved :

yeah, pretty sad it happened (inb4 fuck off slav)
then again, america is a pretty crazy place these days.

>innocent

> 8 innocent people
you sure it wasn't 6 million rabbi?

Attached: 1492453271736.png (500x387, 129K)

Calm down, no one died, just some jew rats. The world us a better pace now.

I hate skinhead culture so much.

Attached: CEaYOHpUIAACGL5.jpg (540x398, 32K)

We don't not have all the facts yet. They might not have been innocent.

Attached: D5B9CC3C-CAF5-4C1E-A48C-995745B57D52.jpg (549x435, 43K)

>jew
>innocent
they are in a warm place now.

The shooter was a fucking Qtard.

If those jews didn't live in our country maybe they wouldn't have died. Ever thought about that you kike?

> jews died

and nothing of value was lost

this is quite ironic
>since it was the beady eye anglo who allowed it to habben bcuz greed(gorillions of shekels from Rothschilds)

Attached: 8fa.jpg (600x761, 50K)

1. Jow Forums is a board of peace
2. Just because some individuals of Jow Forums are violent doesn't mean Jow Forums propagates violence
3. There should be no place for Jow Forums-ophobia in politics

>stupidy

UP THE IRA!

Attached: 1522639337324.png (620x359, 282K)

I'm so sad. It could've been more.