MK ULTRA ASSET ACTIVATION

THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT NIGGERS HAPPENINGS UPON HAPPENINGS UNTIL THE MIDTERMS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mk.png (677x449, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304
youtube.com/watch?v=hXCaF68sDPU
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just wait kiddo, you'll all be in mental institutions by next week :)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

There is no way that both of these two events spontaneously happened two weeks before midterms. This is deep blue MKULTRA shit if I ever saw it.

Too bad the dumbass deep state forgot about early voting

it makes zero sense. why would magafags even be rampaging BEFORE the results of the midterms?

probably global forces at play here. magabomber was probably set up and who knows what's up with this kikeslayer.

if someone is interested, here all i have on MKUltra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304
and here a collection of info on different false flags

Comon user, you didn't turn into a faggot just now, you were always a faggot. Tell the truth.

>taking the bait
this site is being raided since like 2 weeks ago and it will continue until the midterms have passed.

the cia are placing activation codes in the animu and vidya.

DO NOT WATCH ANIME

I REPEAT DO NOT WATCH ANIME

youtube.com/watch?v=hXCaF68sDPU

This is the deepstate trump card, all these mentally retarded patsy and szhizospergs ready to be unleashed when the jews being losing.

This. The left needs to shut down Jow Forums. We swing and miss a lot but we swing over and over and over. We have scored some pretty big hits. We represent an element of chaos (((they))) cannot tolerate.

Attached: 1473466016704.jpg (720x720, 121K)

>anime is bad, not pedowood goyim
>dont watch the tales of heroism full worship of aryan values like honour, loyalty, fighting for whats good against all odds, selflessness etc.
>better watch the newest blockbuster telling you how cool it is to fuck around in the neighborhood and take drugs lmao
fuck of faggot

Attached: virgin.jpg (427x431, 56K)

Do we have any real evidence this alleged shooting actually happened? All I see is footage of a Jew-box and cops wandering around in way too much gear.

Pay attention to commercials and television shows during certain times. You'll hear ominous tones. They are anywhere between 3-7 short tones. Noticed them in the early hours on news and cable channels that don't have the paid program commercials and some radio stations play them during different times a day. When it happens you think to yourself like, " did I just hear tones?". Weird shit is afoot

t. NPC

Attached: keep crying.jpg (388x384, 25K)

Is there a reason all of this would happen exactly now? The left has been screaming for 3 years now how trump would cause violence, but it took those 3 years for anything to actually happen.

Attached: 1527544787530.jpg (1112x800, 129K)

record this shit and post it. i dont really know what's happening on tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
Related

MSNPC, as well as the rest of the MSM, will not report that the shooter was ant-trump.

All of history is filled with stories of jews destroying civilization and leaving

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

>He looked into the camera.... And said white Supremist were good
>He called Obama not an American for years and STILL won't own it
>I could go on all night the filth he is
>He absolutely is in Putins control
>He is a crook.

>Are you not paying attention to all the indictments from his campaign staff?!
>Anyway I'm done with you. I respect no one less than Trump supporters.

>You ALL are traders to what being an American is.

>All of you should go to hell

>I won't be satisfied until him and all those supporting this criminal are in jail.

Attached: 10-20-11.10.25.jpg (1840x1855, 354K)

I guess this shitpasta is a meme now.