BREAKING! The Synagogue Shooter Has Been Identified

Why did he do it?

Attached: Ralph11.jpg (253x450, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo
youtube.com/watch?v=LgUmz71l75U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we all told Him we dislike Jews..

It’s the Jews’ fault

>We
G l o w

RALPHHH NOOOO

Another wasted chad fuck so nice features covered in FAT
He is basically this guy but fat

Attached: m0xcKb0.jpg (1020x1406, 78K)

Uh we are all Jewish, Jow Forums is a Jewish board.

NEETs aren't redpilled.

ABSOLUTE UNIT

Orb is subhuman though

Wtf are you saying ,he was a mentalcel until he went to Thailand to fuck asian thoths now hes a slayer

Radicalized by Jow Forums.

Sam Hyde sure put on weight.

JCaeser187 NOOOOOOOOO

looks like a leftist

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (375x550, 34K)

oh shocker, the racist is an unfuckable slob no woman wants....

Attached: 2d9af16b449ec530ceb60f0507746440e0c583e9494dfeae23c5fb63bf04905e.png (801x876, 212K)

He will never slay in this lifetime, which is why he went to Thailand for cheap pussy.
He has probably roped by now anyway

Attached: orb.png (630x772, 576K)

>be hot
>get fat

Why do potential chads do this?

Attached: 050A0CAF-9D2D-4284-B33E-E3E3052B0C23.gif (500x281, 875K)

Cheeseburgers are delicious

wtf i hate white people now

NO RALPH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

false flag, this is the actual picture of the shooter

Attached: 51162c1a3ba1c1a8754dc8ad051cb045.jpg (480x640, 50K)

He has a narrow jaw ,but in motions looks good
>youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo
He was pretty autistic so maybe he has roped I agree

People fanboy over this human waste
Why?

Why did you post Brio ? what is hapenning in this post kek

Unlikely. Nobody on Jow Forums is dumb enough to go attack a bunch of random nobodies in some synagogue nobody cares about.

Lol donga vs low iqski, ralph retard vs kiked alaska, Mr Redditturd vs Sarcuck of Blakkdad. be there. youtube.com/watch?v=LgUmz71l75U

because he's a deranged autist

I don't get the spacing between nouns and names coming from Brits.

Lmao.

He wanted the Holocaust to be real but he ran out of bullets

the bombs, Jewish return address

callin' it

This.
He was an unhinged lunatic long before Jow Forums or Jow Forums.
You can come here and shitpost and blow off steam, thats the point.
They should give him full psychoanalysis to see what his malfunction is.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

If you come to Jow Forums you probably should be executed anyways. I have a list and I am checking it twice.

That's pretty much not in motion though, that's a frontal view with ideal lighting, cherrypicked angles, and only a split second of a blurry profile view
+ hardcore squintmaxxing

Attached: Y45aBjw.png (498x554, 156K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Reminder that Jow Forums is board of peace. Reminder that true Jow Forumslack would never do such horrible thing as shooting up a xeno-gogue. Reminder the Jow Forumslacks are true victims of this attack.

Careful with that edge kid, might cut yourself.

you are so right Senpai, come over to the right side of history

Why would it not surprise me if it comes to light he was a stormfront fag?

>everything i don't like is edgy

All he wanted to do was play RDR2. But the jews gave him a scratched disk. How much can any man be expected to take before they snap!?

yeah okay. Your name is probably Chet and you probably posed this with a butt plug in.

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

As if you know how to vote with such a low I.Q, you fucking retarded mentally impaired fruitcake.

I told him to like anime

thank you for the shekels friend. I need more so I can buy the fancy brand of cat food

this
i thought everyone was in on the joke

You spoke like a canadian.
Even I am aashamed of you.

You do realize there are screen shots of this guys posts railing against Trump, right? He was not a maga hat wearing alt-right...go back to who ever you shill for and get some new talking points, faggot

This. It only moves the needle of public opinion in the wrong direction. 8 fewer literallywho kikes is meaningless.

You faggots are literally slaves quit talking about public opinion changing you fucking husk.

Check your ID, faggot.

I knew Ben Shapiro was the shooter!

Attached: 1526695788395.png (500x500, 37K)

Attached: 1539284199024.jpg (1024x962, 132K)

He is part of a terrorist organization linked to the IRA called "sweetie squad" It's linked to over 600 confirmed terror attacks and is headed by the dreaded James P. (Jim the bomb) Shaugnassey

Attached: 1533844816350.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

kinda looks like me if i were fat

Jow Forums's hateful rhetoric compelled him to kill.

if it weren't for Jow Forums, this poor fellow would have been a podiatrist.

Attached: A0E26DDE-4D06-4405-B5B2-44BD9EF3FD59.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

They are screaming at the other people who messed up, how do I change my ID? I can't get in trouble this is the first job I've had in a while

Politics is about public opinion, retard.

fat and ugly, should've killed himself

Politics is a imaginary game to make the sheep think they matter. You can be naive all you want but don't be a fucking idiot.

BOARD OF PEACE

I hope this faggot gets slowly raped to death by a pack of niggers. I want his pinksocked asshole to burst JUST before the AIDS kills him after daily train pulling sessions.

He wanted us all to have a comfy happening and enjoy those salty JIDF tears.
Robert Bowers did nothing wrong

JCAESAR 187 NOOOOOOoOOOOOo

Bank probably foreclosed on him.

I wonder what they did to him, to provoke such a response?

Or maybe he was just circumcised.

The Jow Forums killer

Looks like Chris Pratt, but more like Chris Fatt.

the face of Jow Forums

It was a false flag, and they used Ralph as a patsy to get his show off the air because it was getting too popular.

Shill post copypasta

There are people on here that don't know this is a satirical board?

L E A F

Checked

He’s a crisis actor, my dude

Yea my wife is a kike so I cant be antisemitic :^)

RALPH NO!

He's skinny for American

hello deep state kike

this

Joke's on you, he's married to an uk paki.

They discontinued McRib at his local Mcdonald's. Not the manager of the McDonalds, the Jews.

he lost a lot of weight tho, dunno if he plans on losing more, the drinking isn't gonna help with that at all

Today is (((History)))
Assassination of Meir Kahane
>Born in 1932, Meir Kahane was a controversial American-Israeli rabbi and activist. In 1968, he founded the Jewish Defense League in New York.
> (((With the motto of "Never Again," the stated goal of the organization was to protect Jews from anti-Semitism in all its forms))).
>In 1971, he moved his family to Israel, founding the Kach political party, and he was elected to the Knesset in 1984 (the Kach party was later outlawed in Israel). In 1990, after concluding a speech in a Manhattan hotel, Kahane was fatally shot by an Egyptian-born terrorist.
> While strangely acquitted of the murder, El Sayyid Nosair was later convicted in relation to the 1993 (((World Trade Center bombing))).

Of course he is fucking fat.

>"He is part of a [CITATION DESPERATELY NEEDED] [CITATION DESPERATELY NEEDED] [CITATION DESPERATELY NEEDED] [CITATION DESPERATELY NEEDED]"

Attached: 1539914426975.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>Uh we are all Jewish, Jow Forums is a Jewish board.
t. Khazars

LMAO okay edgelord, I guess all the millions spent yearly on campaigning and hard work by politicians is just to keep up appearances.

>be a fat loser
"the jews are why I cant get ahead"

>be a kissless virgin
"the jews are promoting racemixing, thats why those whores wont fuck me!"

Is there anything more pathetic than a natsoc

Attached: 1443906728809-1.jpg (300x350, 22K)

Up there with the big boys.

Attached: collection edit.2.jpg (978x1152, 460K)

He is shaking hands with the fuhrer now
Whoever he is.

Attached: 1538967802249.jpg (661x844, 340K)

RALPH NO!

NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH
RALPH NOOOO

WAIT A MINUTE NOOO!!!!! RALPH NOOOO!!!!

sauce

pretty sure they got him alive.