WARNING

>WARNING TO EVERYONE
CLEAR YOUR SEARCH HISTORY AND CHANGE YOUR IP. THE SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER WAS A Jow Forums USER.

Attached: file.png (546x339, 193K)

What if I'm a jewish Jow Forums user

>clear your search history

Yeah that will show em!

Attached: 1540258417371s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

YAAAAAS!!!!

i got hacked by Russian bots

lol great reason. Kinda like obama and the migrant crisis right?

>voting
>matters
kys.

well then might i interest you in a luxury vacation in samolia ? all expenses paid and all you have to do is wait through a 15 minute presentation on how niggers suck to get your 1 way ticket to samolia. you dont have to agree that niggers suck by the end of the presentation you simply have to be present

This is a satire Mongolian basket weaving forum. Anything said is complete satire

BE EXTRA SAFE AND DELETE YOUR SYS32 ITS THE ONLY WAY
THANK ME LATER

>you must vote for red golems or blue golems that's what's REALLY important
why are Americans so easily fooled?

Attached: 8bitkike.gif (124x128, 3K)

the jew raid is real jdif is butthurt that they had to sacrifice jews to shift the media narrative and even then people saw through the bullshit

This is a satirical website. If you take anything serious on this anime meme board then you’re at fault for doing so,

its too late, FBI just took me into custody and told me i will be hung at nuremburg

everything here is satire, I don't understand why you're getting so pissy

I’m actually a nigger according to the left, so I’m good :)

Attached: 480F2D11-888B-4D70-94D1-E9E3FE385194.jpg (1242x1604, 225K)

>actually larping & shitposting instead of lurking

Heh, sucks to be you losers.

OMG A WARNING JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Two parties is the equilibrium state of our system.

hiroshimoot removed that

but yeah why would anyone take anything posted here seriously?

I'm using incognito mode. I only ever post memes and shitpost anyways so jokes on them.

Yeah I don't fucking care. I'll take this shit all the way up and give everyone one nice spectacle and waste of taxpayer dollars. Besides I'm black

I'm pretty sure he used google too and youtube.

>When you only shit post on your phone

>3% Basque

Consider yourself lucky

pretty much this

Pittsburgh poster here. Fuck this guy

KEK

checked and kek'd

Attached: 1511020862148.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Yeah better to take out a low value target and give the red and blue golems a justification to shut us the fuck down right?

I hope this worthless faggot gets raped to death by niggers.

kill yourself shithead

shill is posting this pasta in literally every thread

>implying I haven't been using a VPN all this time.

> mfw Jow Forums actualy starts the holocaust

Dude, clearing your search history will achieve fuck all.
We are already being watched anyway.

Good. Hopefully Hiro will finally have no choice but to ban you cancerous retards and Jow Forums can slowly return to being an anime website. Keep you cancerous normalfag meme shit to 9gag where it belongs.

So. There are a lot of people that are pol users. So one out of thousands i a psycho doesn't mean anything. And don't fool yourself the FBI is always here and watching so you are already on a list.

#notall/pol/acks

i post using an incognito window i am safe

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

F. Q predicted this.

> EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Now the cowards spread bluepills instead of redpills because they're scared. I thought the far right didn't have a lot of faggots but I was wrong.

>CLEAR YOUR SEARCH HISTORY
They already track your IP retard, search history means absolutely nothing. The government isn't your wife you can hide stuff from, if you want to be secure use TOR.

>Not recognizing ironic post

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

me too my political views are completely normie now I even want to hug every Jew I know they must be sad and scared

>samolia
user, FFS. You had one job.

All posts linked to this IP address are satire.
Except the ones about killing all the fucking kikes.

same here fellow kekistani, i also dont understand humor

99.999999999999% of Jow Forums comitted no crimes today. You a gay fish.

no-no, the synagogue shooter was a food eater. In fact, study shows that all murders was done by food eaters. Damn those violent food eaters. Ban all food eaters now!

You do realize ISPs record what IPs you at and when. If you've done nothing illegal you shouldn't have anything to fear. Posting on Jow Forums isn't illegal.

Guys, an FBI Synagogue just flew over my house! We're all fucked!

BOARD
OF
PEACE

Attached: 1540145756040.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Literal voter suppression is what is is, creating a false sense of narrative majority to convince retards to not vote or change their vote.

Because it's all fake which is why they have this shit lined up for use right now and this whole board has been bombarded with leftie pasta since that fake ass bomb shit.

Now a anti Trumper shoots up a bris and it's full on damage control time with the false equivilancies and voter intimidation.

This is what the left looks like backed up against the wall. Don't hesitate Americans, the enemy is cornered and dangerous, the final blow must fall swiftly, get out and vote.

Attached: 1540067902549.png (380x240, 214K)

This

>if you want to be secure use TOR
>if you want to be secure get an FBI agent to massage your back while you post on Jow Forums