JEWS HIGHLY ACTIVE ON Jow Forums NOW

ANYONE WHO SAYS HES /OURGUY/ IS MOSSAD TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE Jow Forums SUPPORTS THIS GUY, BECAUSE Jow Forums WILL BE BLAMED
>ANYONE WHO SAYS HES /OURGUY/ IS MOSSAD TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE Jow Forums SUPPORTS THIS GUY, BECAUSE Jow Forums WILL BE BLAMED

ANYONE WHO SAYS HES /OURGUY/ IS MOSSAD TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE Jow Forums SUPPORTS THIS GUY, BECAUSE Jow Forums WILL BE BLAMED
>ANYONE WHO SAYS HES /OURGUY/ IS MOSSAD TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE Jow Forums SUPPORTS THIS GUY, BECAUSE Jow Forums WILL BE BLAMED

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-083248.jpg (1080x2280, 586K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

HIDE MEME FLAG POSTS
IGNORE MEME FLAG POSTS
REPORT MEME FLAG POSTS

> JEWS HIGHLY ACTIVE ON Jow Forums

Welcome to the year 2010

Attached: 76566.jpg (1631x1987, 518K)

You really think Jow Forums would do that? Just go and glorify a murderer?? Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Spamming the Same message in all threads. Fuck off faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-102847.png (720x1280, 184K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Copy pasta faggot

inb4 mods delete this thread and ban OP for 3 days

ABSOLUTE TRUTH

Bump for God’s sake

Attached: 60E36C0E-6E60-433C-AFF9-D440FB406907.png (1800x2400, 654K)

Shlomo used PSI SYNAGOGUE SHOOTING Ω!
Jow Forums took mortal damage!

Anyone else notice the high number of Israel flags since the happenings?
Seems to be a very low amount of meme flags.

also bump

Attached: psykike.png (512x599, 276K)

yea it's been a basket weaving forum for as long as I can remember. I don't know where these people get these crazy ideas.

Stop being trolled by Jews
They suck at this
At least the Israeli was funny. That was a pretty good joke

Attached: 1522932383726.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Mossad can suck my literal fat one.

Attached: mossadinthedark.jpg (1943x1404, 289K)

This has gone too far, I'm voting for Mcaffe or McMuffin next elections

(((Jow Forums))) is glorifying a globalist kike slaughtering jews. The only way to combat this is to destroy their credibility by blowing their /ourguy/ comments into ridiculous proportions so that journalists think it's all just "trolling"

JESUS WILL WIN IN THE END FUCKING KIKES
YOUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN

Attached: jesus1.jpg (640x806, 53K)

That's the spirit

Attached: 1529569122538.jpg (768x768, 191K)

> We want to recreate what we did in france and cause a mass exodus to Israel
OH NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
HELP HELP THE JEWS ARE JEWING JEWS TO LEAVE AMERICA!
WE GOTTA STAP ET!

Attached: 1540506797612.jpg (255x177, 9K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Psychic powers like in the Soviet Union, Hitler's UFOs and the like? Nah, too much.

Attached: wtf.jpg (278x300, 18K)

He's our guy. Duh

BUMP

>He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
>He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
>But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Pity the kikes and have compassion on them, God wills for them to be converted and repent but their hearts are hardened a lot of them will depart into everlasting fire and eternal damnation.
Its our duty to let them know the truth just as the prophets and the watchers warned them of their impending doom. That God is merciful and faithful and ready to forgive and forget sins.

Attached: smartdoge.gif (300x231, 2.41M)

We would have gladly shipped all of them to Bibi if he had just asked. Killing them here is kinda wasteful. I don't think he thought this thru.

Who cares? Pol is a containment board, they know what would happen if they were to shut it down.

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.