>mfw my homeland is 98% ethnic, immigrant population of <1%

based Albania

Attached: 4B3A2DF1-1D57-4DE7-8A7E-65E233EEE6E8.jpg (613x605, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTVNhOq_6BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you move there?

Diaspora like to love their country, just not live in it.

Umm... because it’s a shithole? At least it’s still keeping its honor for the most part unlike Sweden and Germany.

This.

youtu.be/HTVNhOq_6BU

>when your country is 98% untermensch and

based

>flag
The eternal Mutt.

>Albania is 58% Muslim

Greeks even with 400 years Ottoman Islamic rule remain 99%+ Greek Orthodox, what is your excuse?

muh homeland

Lack of an organized Catholic and Orthodox Church prior to Ottoman arrival and a particularly brutal conquest.

Most Albanians are not even religious ever since Hoxha's rule.

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-142837.png (720x1440, 94K)

greeks are arvanites, gypsies and turks. no real greeks left

>my country may be so shit that i moved out of it to a multicultural society but atleast it's ethnocentric

you're a fucking parasite.

Valid pic. Moms side of the family identifies as Muslim but has never adhered to any sort of Islamic law or prayed . Dads side is completely atheist.

I was born here, hence my native English skills. But considering you’re Syrian (UK), I can see why you’re mad.

> WHY IS X SO BASED?
> POSTED FROM USA/CANADA/UK

off yourself you fucking slav and albo niggers

Orthodox Albania would be bretty cool. Might even be friends with Greeks and Serbs.

>Orthodogs
>cool
Nope.

>flag

???

Fpbp.

>be Orthodog
>your pathetic church still has 4 BBCs on it
What a meme religion.

Attached: 1510057171390.jpg (2812x1689, 1.01M)

>4 BBCs

kek.

Being such a shithole that even niggers from Congo dont want to go there...

But you're Orthodox...

No, I'm Catholic.

Read Berdyaev.

Yes but it's full of Albanians.

>my homeland best country
>live there? Nahh I want more shekels and consumption goods
That is some Turk-tier behaviour there. But that is unsurprising since you claim to be Shqip

This is the curse of all diaspora. The wise ones end up going back, but they're very rare.

t. arvanite

Did you just assume his religion???
I'm shaking user!

Yeah I'm Albanian too, fuck that place. We have backwards ass traditions and every politician is in power for personal gain instead of bettering the country. The youth spend their time in cafes smoking all day and thinking of ways to leave that shithole. It's fucking sad that the social structure of the country was so much better during communism than now.

It annoys me to no end that people like you leave that place and then praise it like there's nothing better and that were the best people in the world. Go back there if that's the case. Only thing we got going is that Muslims and Christians get along.

>Ethnic albania
>Ethnic
>Albania
FUCKING KEK YOU ARAB RAPE BABY HAHAHAHAHAHA

>98% ethnic
So 98% subhuman considering it's inhabited by Albozergs. Why would you be proud of that?