Are parent who don't look out for their kids degenerate?

Parents who kick their kids out at age 18 are absolutely degenerate. And no i didn't get kicked out. I just can't believe parents who don't take care of their kids. If you don't have the energy/time to take care of them you SHOULDVE WORN A FUCKIN CONDOM.

Attached: ;erhgo;ifb.jpg (3245x2592, 1.72M)

>And no i didn't get kicked out.
You were asked to leave

Who's the cutie?

Kicking out a child who is rotten to the core is the morally correct thing to do.

They are failures as parenting
If that is your kid, you've failed as a parent.

Having a kid should be unironically a supervised very strictly planned and executed process that can assure a great education and forming of a new human being by using gene modification and specialized education.

Just letting anyone pop out and leave kids left and right is a free will but also a fucking huge mistake and just primal natural selection still, end this madness

If you have to kick your kids, you failed parenting. If you raised your kid to secure a job, you're doing OK. If you raised your to kid to drive, you're doing OK. If you monitored his life choices, you're parenting. If you had a huge influence in his schools, you're parenting. If you had absolutely no impact on their grades, choice of peers, or hobbies, you're not a parent: you're some guy sponsoring this dead end lifestyle.

Like user said, if you can't beat the spoiledness out of your kids your a failure as a parent. I don't even respect kids whos parents didn't slap the shit out of them when they acted like spoiled brats.

>I don't even respect kids whos parents didn't slap the shit out of them when they acted like spoiled brats.
If you need to use violence for your kid to obey, you've failed as a parent.

Well said.
People who have kids without feeling any obligation to give effort to raise them right are scumbags who should have been castrated so they couldn't do damage to society by bringing spoiled liberal brats into this world.

It's not natural selection when the parents with high time preference are artificially sponsored via welfare programs. It's a dysgenic top-down policy and it needs to go before anyone tries to opt for piling on any more top-down policies.

kicking out != beating
the first implies giving up and passing the problem to someone else, while the later is a remedy to address the problem.
kys

Not every kid will conform without physical force.for some kids it's the best thing for them. When i was a kid and did something bad i got smacked in the face. It wasn't violence per say. I'm happy i was smacked every once in a while because i would be ashamed if i hadn't been. There's nothing worse than being spoiled.

Exactly. If your kid is too entitled to respond to reason, they need to get clapped in the face to get them in line. The lack of proper physical discipline is one of Americas biggest cultural problems. It's like refusing to cut out a cancerous tumor because it might hurt the tumors feelings..literally. If you can't get your kids in line you need to kill yourself in shame.

This, but the kid should contribute to the household if they stay.

That's fine, but if the kid can't get a job they shouldn't be charged more than the cost of them staying there, which is almost nothing.
It's funny to see poor families that force their kids out. And they wonder why their poor, kek...

If the kid is genuinely trying to find work but can't but I would say it's still morally impermissible to kick them out. It's not so huge a problem here because you can live somewhat comfortably off centrelink money if you can't find work.

What's centrelink

Welfare payments

If you don’t kick them out they will never become independent. It’s like giving people welfare.

I’ve gotten pretty spoiled since I’ve been on my own. I get paid way more than I should and have a flexible work schedule. I did more work when I lived at home.